Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The making of ricecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you exhibit a:
EABB3A7B D769 4195 B99D 495A5C3A626B

@ThePlagueDoctor

Not only Asian

Ricecels are made not by parenting but because of genetics.

@PPEcel

Thoughts on your parents?

sounds like my parents except I'm not rice

rice parents genuinely believe betabuxx is a winning dating strategy and totally ignore how much of a joke we are to foids (including noodles)

rice parents genuinely believe betabuxx is a winning dating strategy and totally ignore how much of a joke we are to foids (including noodles)
Truth and nothing but the truth

Make that curries and kebabs as well.

Immigrant rice parents should be banned from reproducing tbhngl

Sad reality. Shelteredcels have it bad

I hate my own parents for bringing me into existence. I should never have been born.

my parents discouraged me from dating in high school and forced me to study all day, like what the fuck is even the point of living without any enjoyment of life? My parents are the most bluepilled, oblivious retards who thought that educationmaxxing and careermaxxing was the only important thing in life. Well I sort of did that and I’m a depressed loner still. This is the outcome of ricecel parenting.

I’m a fucking ugly loser with an okay job, which I guess is better than no job. The sad thing is my parents are willfully ignorant of my pain and don’t understand me at all. I try to avoid talking to them as much as possible because they are a pain to talk to or be around.

I remember getting abused by my dad for getting a low grade in school, as a helpless weak child who they fed a soy diet so that I’d be skinny. I’m a gymcel who’s much taller than him now, so he can’t do that shit anymore.

my existence is fucking trash and noodlewhores ignore or reject me outright. My parents blame me for lacking social skills, guess who raised me that way???

My parents are overanalyzing and will criticize for me for every minor imperfection they can find. They're the reason I have anxiety.

I hate my own parents for bringing me into existence. I should never have been born.

my parents discouraged me from dating in high school and forced me to study all day, like what the fuck is even the point of living without any enjoyment of life? My parents are the most bluepilled, oblivious retards who thought that educationmaxxing and careermaxxing was the only important thing in life. Well I sort of did that and I’m a depressed loner still. This is the outcome of ricecel parenting.

I’m a fucking ugly loser with an okay job, which I guess is better than no job. The sad thing is my parents are willfully ignorant of my pain and don’t understand me at all. I try to avoid talking to them as much as possible because they are a pain to talk to or be around.

I remember getting abused by my dad for getting a low grade in school, as a helpless weak child who they fed a soy diet so that I’d be skinny. I’m a gymcel who’s much taller than him now, so he can’t do that shit anymore.

my existence is fucking trash and noodlewhores ignore or reject me outright. My parents blame me for lacking social skills, guess who raised me that way???
Word for word, sounds like you were reading from a script produced from my own thoughts

Ricecels are made not by parenting but because of genetics.
90% is genetic, but parents do fuck them up by refusing to accept their ricecel son growing up in Sydney or NYC is in an entirely different endgame to them growing up in chongzongzang in the 70s.

Interesting thought experiment, slavcels do your parents also live in a delusion that growing up in 2000s Europe or USA is same as behind iron curtain in 70s?

I relate to you. I'm not rice, but slav, and the Communist era thinking of education/studying being everything in life was applied to me as well.

My parents were so delusional, that when they moved me to America, they even made me skip a grade right when I moved here. So on top of having to learn a new language, I was also now the smallest and youngest kid in my grade.

I really sympathize with rice and curries and anyone else who had parents like this.