[Serious] The mark of a truecel

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
★★★★
16d 12h 59m
Someone who has presence on this forum, but doesn't want to be here. That's an incel right there. Think about it.

Who would actually want to be here if they could be off having a normal life? Someone who's stuck in a situation they can't escape (incels), or losers who like doing nothing (that means you, IT). Nobody actually wants to be here if they're an incel; we all want ascension, so we don't have to come back here. But ascension never comes, and back to the forums we come, every day. Or week. Or month. You'll be back. We'll all be back! :feelsrope:

No offense to postmaxxers, btw. :feelstrash:

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
brutal how almost every high post count user ends up being a fakecel tbh
Damn, they do? :feelsbadman: I don't pay enough attention, tbh. Plus, I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sewers, I rarely venture out.

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 5h 5m
Damn, they do? :feelsbadman: I don't pay enough attention, tbh. Plus, I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sewers, I rarely venture out.
tbh i'm not too into .co lore myself but i've heard multiple times now from people that like 90% of the highest posters are all fakecels that just havent been banned yet

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
tbh i'm not too into .co lore myself but i've heard multiple times now from people that like 90% of the highest posters are all fakecels that just havent been banned yet
Good lord. That's just what I don't get, though, at least among the ones who are fakecel, why spend so much time here? It just seems a waste.

Numb

Numb

★★★★★
27d 5h 5m
Good lord. That's just what I don't get, though, at least among the ones who are fakecel, why spend so much time here? It just seems a waste.
It's mostly for the humor that this site has. No one really cares for venting threads or massive walls of text and im no og user like you so I dont know if people ever did use this website in the way it was intended to be used for so

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
26d 8m
It's mostly for the humor that this site has. No one really cares for venting threads or massive walls of text and im no og user like you so I dont know if people ever did use this website in the way it was intended to be used for so
This site is hella entertaining tbh.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
★★★★★
23d 8h 12m
I'm virtually invisible on here just like IRL. Guess I'm not a Trucel

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 7h 31m
they probably do it to infiltrate our ranks without arousing any suspicions.
Most the suspicions about fakecels seems to be on greycels and newcels.

Numb

Numb

★★★★★
27d 5h 5m
they probably do it to infiltrate our ranks without arousing any suspicions.
Most the suspicions about fakecels seems to be on greycels and newcels.
idk most of the conversations i've had from the users on here about fakecels are never done on .co it's all talked about offsite where people have their own groups of friends and shit. I doubt it's so much to infiltrate its more to fuck around look at sparrow and that whole group of cunts who got banned for example

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★
65d 23h 2m
1605854430274.png

This is the mark of a truecel. We're branded and unable to remove the branding to ascend.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Banned
★★★★★
32d 7h 31m
idk most of the conversations i've had from the users on here about fakecels are never done on .co it's all talked about offsite where people have their own groups of friends and shit. I doubt it's so much to infiltrate its more to fuck around look at sparrow and that whole group of cunts who got banned for example
I didn't even know people talked in other places as friends.
Literally an excluded subhuman in a forum about excluded subhumans.
Never began for me

Numb

Numb

★★★★★
27d 5h 5m
Never began for me
I'm on the same boat tbh

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Follower of Baphomet
★★
35d 8h 24m
Someone who has presence on this forum, but doesn't want to be here. That's an incel right there. Think about it.
yea im involuntarily celibate, of course i dont wanna be here

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Hot berber sex 240p 2020 latest free download
★★★★★
49d 3h 56m
The mark of a truecel is a deformed face.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Officer
7d 10h 1m
The mark of a truecel is a deformed face.
Unless ur under 5'6 yeah but also uts disgusting reading about fakecels and farming drama. You people need to fuck off asap

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★
63d 7h 58m
If ur a truecel here .ure Surrounded by tallfag ethnic. BBC and literal pretty boys and chads.

I said it before I'll say it again. Co stands for camouflage operation.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
View attachment 374831
This is the mark of a truecel. We're branded and unable to remove the branding to ascend.
I always knew there was a brand that normies could identify me by. :feelsrope: It's been over from the beginning.

Never began for me
Same, tbh.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Sad, but true.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
10d 10h 40m

Who would actually want to be here if they could be off having a normal life? Someone who's stuck in a situation they can't escape (incels), or losers who like doing nothing (that means you, IT). Nobody actually wants to be here if they're an incel; we all want ascension, so we don't have to come back here. But ascension never comes, and back to the forums we come, every day. Or week. Or month. You'll be back. We'll all be back! :feelsrope:

I love being here and watching life rot away, fuck you!

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★
12d 18h 14m

I'm just bored. Wouldn't be bored with a gf that's true

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
★★★★★
8d 12h 47m
This is what I’ve tried to explain to some clowncels like @Guykild but these low iqcels don’t understand that this is our genetic prison. I don’t come and post here because it’s fun, if I was fucking foids I wouldn’t be here. I’m serving my life sentence here

stravinsky

stravinsky

OVER&OUT
★★★★
128d 16h 40m
This forum makes me feel less lonely as a genuine deformedcel thinking about it, but then I remember how many fakecel retards infest this place and the effect is mediated back to neutral.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
I don’t come and post here because it’s fun, if I was fucking foids I wouldn’t be here. I’m serving my life sentence here
Yeah, this is exactly how I feel about it, man. :feelsbadman:

roto2

roto2

so over
★★★
4d 13h 57m
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Radiofucker
★★★★★
5d 19h 28m
+ Not having artistic skills+ Being a dumb NEET+ Not being good in sports+Not having money (Everything mentioned was tried countless times)
Yeah, next step in the ecuation is rope.

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 17h 56m
Postmaxxers are almost always larp or fakecels like a bored normie

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★
38d 4h 20m
Postmaxxers are almost always larp or fakecels like a bored normie
Postmaxxers don’t even make sense to me either. What benefit is it to be well known on an incel forum?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Greycel
1d 17h 56m
I'd want to be here even if I wasn't incel, the whole internet is a fucking safespace and here people can say what they want.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★
16d 12h 59m
Postmaxxers don’t even make sense to me either. What benefit is it to be well known on an incel forum?
Yeah, I'd like to know what the hell is the appeal of it.

I'd want to be here even if I wasn't incel, the whole internet is a fucking safespace and here people can say what they want.
I never considered that. :feelshmm: