Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The mark of a truecel

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Someone who has presence on this forum, but doesn't want to be here. That's an incel right there. Think about it.

Who would actually want to be here if they could be off having a normal life? Someone who's stuck in a situation they can't escape (incels), or losers who like doing nothing (that means you, IT). Nobody actually wants to be here if they're an incel; we all want ascension, so we don't have to come back here. But ascension never comes, and back to the forums we come, every day. Or week. Or month. You'll be back. We'll all be back! :feelsrope:

No offense to postmaxxers, btw. :feelstrash:

brutal how almost every high post count user ends up being a fakecel tbh
Damn, they do? :feelsbadman: I don't pay enough attention, tbh. Plus, I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sewers, I rarely venture out.

Damn, they do? :feelsbadman: I don't pay enough attention, tbh. Plus, I spend an inordinate amount of time in the sewers, I rarely venture out.
tbh i'm not too into .co lore myself but i've heard multiple times now from people that like 90% of the highest posters are all fakecels that just havent been banned yet

tbh i'm not too into .co lore myself but i've heard multiple times now from people that like 90% of the highest posters are all fakecels that just havent been banned yet
Good lord. That's just what I don't get, though, at least among the ones who are fakecel, why spend so much time here? It just seems a waste.

Good lord. That's just what I don't get, though, at least among the ones who are fakecel, why spend so much time here? It just seems a waste.
It's mostly for the humor that this site has. No one really cares for venting threads or massive walls of text and im no og user like you so I dont know if people ever did use this website in the way it was intended to be used for so

It's mostly for the humor that this site has. No one really cares for venting threads or massive walls of text and im no og user like you so I dont know if people ever did use this website in the way it was intended to be used for so
This site is hella entertaining tbh.

I'm virtually invisible on here just like IRL. Guess I'm not a Trucel

they probably do it to infiltrate our ranks without arousing any suspicions.
Most the suspicions about fakecels seems to be on greycels and newcels.

they probably do it to infiltrate our ranks without arousing any suspicions.
Most the suspicions about fakecels seems to be on greycels and newcels.
idk most of the conversations i've had from the users on here about fakecels are never done on .co it's all talked about offsite where people have their own groups of friends and shit. I doubt it's so much to infiltrate its more to fuck around look at sparrow and that whole group of cunts who got banned for example

This is the mark of a truecel. We're branded and unable to remove the branding to ascend.

idk most of the conversations i've had from the users on here about fakecels are never done on .co it's all talked about offsite where people have their own groups of friends and shit. I doubt it's so much to infiltrate its more to fuck around look at sparrow and that whole group of cunts who got banned for example
I didn't even know people talked in other places as friends.
Literally an excluded subhuman in a forum about excluded subhumans.
Never began for me

Someone who has presence on this forum, but doesn't want to be here. That's an incel right there. Think about it.

yea im involuntarily celibate, of course i dont wanna be here

The mark of a truecel is a deformed face.

The mark of a truecel is a deformed face.
Unless ur under 5'6 yeah but also uts disgusting reading about fakecels and farming drama. You people need to fuck off asap

If ur a truecel here .ure Surrounded by tallfag ethnic. BBC and literal pretty boys and chads.

I said it before I'll say it again. Co stands for camouflage operation.

View attachment 374831
This is the mark of a truecel. We're branded and unable to remove the branding to ascend.
I always knew there was a brand that normies could identify me by. :feelsrope: It's been over from the beginning.

I didn't even know people talked in other places as friends.
Literally an excluded subhuman in a forum about excluded subhumans.
Never began for me
Same, tbh.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Sad, but true.

Who would actually want to be here if they could be off having a normal life? Someone who's stuck in a situation they can't escape (incels), or losers who like doing nothing (that means you, IT). Nobody actually wants to be here if they're an incel; we all want ascension, so we don't have to come back here. But ascension never comes, and back to the forums we come, every day. Or week. Or month. You'll be back. We'll all be back! :feelsrope:

I love being here and watching life rot away, fuck you!

I'm just bored. Wouldn't be bored with a gf that's true

This is what I’ve tried to explain to some clowncels like @Guykild but these low iqcels don’t understand that this is our genetic prison. I don’t come and post here because it’s fun, if I was fucking foids I wouldn’t be here. I’m serving my life sentence here

This forum makes me feel less lonely as a genuine deformedcel thinking about it, but then I remember how many fakecel retards infest this place and the effect is mediated back to neutral.

I don’t come and post here because it’s fun, if I was fucking foids I wouldn’t be here. I’m serving my life sentence here
Yeah, this is exactly how I feel about it, man. :feelsbadman:

+ Not having artistic skills+ Being a dumb NEET+ Not being good in sports+Not having money (Everything mentioned was tried countless times)
Yeah, next step in the ecuation is rope.

Postmaxxers are almost always larp or fakecels like a bored normie

Postmaxxers are almost always larp or fakecels like a bored normie
Postmaxxers don’t even make sense to me either. What benefit is it to be well known on an incel forum?

I'd want to be here even if I wasn't incel, the whole internet is a fucking safespace and here people can say what they want.

Postmaxxers don’t even make sense to me either. What benefit is it to be well known on an incel forum?
Yeah, I'd like to know what the hell is the appeal of it.

I'd want to be here even if I wasn't incel, the whole internet is a fucking safespace and here people can say what they want.
I never considered that. :feelshmm: