Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The matriarchy will crash and burn under its' own weight, and it'll be glorious

• Thread starter Itsover4maymaycels
  • Start date
Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
★★★
Nothing can articulate the hatred i feel for the current global system in power, it's simply an epiphany that can't be fully translated into words. the combination of every blackpill i've ever swallowed coming together into one final realization of the direction the world is going in, who wants this and why.

Think about where the life of the average male citizen is going, our houses become smaller and smaller every year, we own less and less property, get hired less and less than females, relationships and sex harder and harder to obtain, become more and more silenced under the pretense of "privilege", more and more docilized, pacified, as our testosterone levels drop. The most powerful rulers have no morals, mercy or dignity, the rulers of the world ever since the industrial revolution have always been the same, hedonistic, just world fallacy spreading bourgeouis that want nothing but to make each generation comfortable with less and less, slowly stripping us of our individuality and ruling over us as a mass of docilized worker ants with no rights or voice, forever fuelling their hedonism and the privilege of females as medicine advances and gives the bourgeois the privilege of immortality. The elites are also sociopathic, primitive apes in nature and the biggest perpetrators of lookism, judging people by their sexual value, they will always be biased in favor of the female, even though she is useless in almost every other category, Women are Wonderful effect in practice.

But this system will not win forever, it can't, the truth is not on their side, once someone learns the objective, empyrical truth of the world (Blackpill) they can't go back, they lose a follower, these amoral shithead apes know this and want us isolated, humiliated, but no matter how slow the spread, the truth will always prevail in the end, the more they torture ugly men the harsher the revolution will be, i hope our lives become true hell on earth so that every soy guzzling, female worshipping Uncle Tom weakling gets swept by the strong men that came out of the hard times, castrated and forced into sweatshop work for their crimes, not crimes against laws, but crimes against reason, for violating the truth, supporting a system that does nothing but shun and oppress their kind for nothing but a small chance at sex. The fall of the matriarchy is inevitable.

Last edited:
God wills it brother.

Attachments

• 1430454688213.jpg
    1430454688213.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
When the matriarchy burns - and it will - it'll take the west down with it.

What do you guys think how long it will take till this broken system finally goes down under it's own weight? Can't wait tbh.

it will never even etablish when I gain my rightful political position.

Let's just hope we'll live long enough to have our "we told you so!" time.

Some deep shit ngl, but I wonder if things will actually ever change

Think about where the life of the average male citizen is going, our houses become smaller and smaller every year, we own less and less property, get hired less and less than females, relationships and sex harder and harder to obtain, become more and more silenced under the pretense of "privilege", more and more docilized, pacified, as our testosterone levels drop.

And yet nothing happens. They even ignore it despite the fact it is even confirmed scientifically. They lowered the average value of testosterone from 3,5 - 11,5 to 2,5 - 9. Nobody talks about it in the general public and if they do ´, they play down the issue.

It is much worse than this. While men have to suffer in low-level job for little money, females get the easy work with a decent income. This situation is not maintainable at all. If you want to address those problems, you will be labeled as misogynistic and reactionary. They even say that you are only seeing things and this is not real... ''The future is female teehee''.

The most powerful rulers have no morals, mercy or dignity

Those traits are actually good and needed. We need those traits for every men.

Those traits are actually good and needed. We need those traits for every men.
I never said they were bad traits, i think they're good, it's just that the unfair nature of the world leads to those with the least morals and dignity having the easiest time becoming powerful.

Actually, I prefer the direction the world is going in. A world populated with genetic averages is a world that can reproduce the tragedy that is inceldom, while a depraved world full of Chads and Stacies is impossible to ruin. Because in our world, some people are not given the tools to succeed in what is their biological purpose, but Chads and Stacies can do so effortlessly. Oh but wait I won't be included in that :feelsbadman:

Actually your idea is better

What do you guys think how long it will take till this broken system finally goes down under it's own weight? Can't wait tbh.
normies keep protesting about climate change, so it'll prob be ruined before that. All jew scientists predict that the climate will be ruined in 20 years or something, if they aren't lying then maybe society as a whole will fall in 20-30 years. Although I think that they're just making an exaggeration to get more funding money, so societal collapse will prob come ~50 years cuz of shitty millenial govenrment policies and society forgetting about the working population who basically allow society to function, i.e. the poor and incel men.

The west will pay for turning into a matriarchy, not because of some incel revolution, but because Islam will completely ruin the west forever.

Nothing can articulate the hatred i feel for the current global system in power, it's simply an epiphany that can't be fully translated into words. the combination of every blackpill i've ever swallowed coming together into one final realization of the direction the world is going in, who wants this and why.

Think about where the life of the average male citizen is going, our houses become smaller and smaller every year, we own less and less property, get hired less and less than females, relationships and sex harder and harder to obtain, become more and more silenced under the pretense of "privilege", more and more docilized, pacified, as our testosterone levels drop. The most powerful rulers have no morals, mercy or dignity, the rulers of the world ever since the industrial revolution have always been the same, hedonistic, just world fallacy spreading bourgeouis that want nothing but to make each generation comfortable with less and less, slowly stripping us of our individuality and ruling over us as a mass of docilized worker ants with no rights or voice, forever fuelling their hedonism and the privilege of females as medicine advances and gives the bourgeois the privilege of immortality. The elites are also sociopathic, primitive apes in nature and the biggest perpetrators of lookism, judging people by their sexual value, they will always be biased in favor of the female, even though she is useless in almost every other category, Women are Wonderful effect in practice.

But this system will not win forever, it can't, the truth is not on their side, once someone learns the objective, empyrical truth of the world (Blackpill) they can't go back, they lose a follower, these amoral shithead apes know this and want us isolated, humiliated, but no matter how slow the spread, the truth will always prevail in the end, the more they torture ugly men the harsher the revolution will be, i hope our lives become true hell on earth so that every soy guzzling, female worshipping Uncle Tom weakling gets swept by the strong men that came out of the hard times, castrated and forced into sweatshop work for their crimes, not crimes against laws, but crimes against reason, for violating the truth, supporting a system that does nothing but shun and oppress their kind for nothing but a small chance at sex. The fall of the matriarchy is inevitable.
Young soy