Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The media conditions asian women to hate asian men. People think asian men are weak! It's social conditioning"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
GIGACOPE

No one thinks asian men are weak. Throughout the past few decades we've seen asian governments slaughter, torture, and organ harvest tens of millions of their own people.

Asian men have no shortage of brutality. We get it, you're all hardasses and somehow movie stereotype white male villians are to blame for all of this.

Asian women still aren't impressed and don't give one single, not even a photon sized fuck. Not even once in their entire lives.

It's completely about looks which is why a chad who acts like a giant pussy is still going to be drowning in pussy, while CCP Mc China Hardass living in the west or even his own country is going to be cucked to hell and back.

Last edited:
"The media conditions asian women to hate asian men. People think asian men are weak! It's social conditioning"

i agree with you. We really need to do something about the Jews am I right? :feelshehe:

Ricemen are the less desirable race of men on earth. I wonder if asians go extint before whites srs.

Ricemen are the less desirable race of men on earth. I wonder if asians go extint before whites srs.

china will just force women to have kids if birth rate gets too low. asians will long outlast whites.

Playing the tough guy is gigacope. Girls might dig it if you're some famous psychopathic murderer or druglord, but no one cares about your tough guy macho facade.

And looks are always above everything.

It’s either that or realizing they’re unattractive

Yeah speaking of organ harvesting (SFW, just spoilering to stay on topic)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This whole media pressure/conditioning shit mostly cope because plenty of whites slay in east asia (tho not the incel looking ones). Where's the conditioning there coming from?

Yeah speaking of organ harvesting (SFW, just spoilering to stay on topic)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This whole media pressure/conditioning shit mostly cope because plenty of whites slay in east asia (tho not the incel looking ones). Where's the conditioning there coming from?

They'll claim it's a CIA operative or some idiotic shit even though whites have exactly zero power in china

yea poor women never have the blame