[Blackpill] The media is beginning to freak out because tinder is blackpilling men

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-

It's just becoming harder and harder for them to ignore than data now that clearly shows men are held to significantly higher standards than women. and JFL at them trying to frame it as men being mad about getting ghosted (in an attempt to make it seem like it was something they said rather than looks), the reality is most men don't even get any matches to get ghosted by in the first place.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
If you're being radicalized by data, you're in fact being radicalized by objective reality, meaning everyone else is being lulled by falsehoods.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
Sam*, a member of the r/Tinderdata thread, also shared vague statistics with me: “According to data from Tinder, they found that less than 1 per cent of men are actually getting a significant match to date conversation ratio.
Typical female logic - its a "vague" statistic because I don't like it. Most men on Tinder do shit, and statistics back this up. How can this be any less vague?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
Ive been on tinder for 2 and a half years now as well, still not 1 date

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Ngl the soys would never in a billion years accept the fact that their ''queens'' are in fact a bunch of sluts who just want Chad's dick, it's useless to try arguing with them even having high value data.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

Locked in an Unfortunate Existence
-
If you're being radicalized by data, you're in fact being radicalized by objective reality, meaning everyone else is being lulled by falsehoods.
Final level of Candy Crush IQ
:feelsthink:

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
They pretty much call anyone who remotely disagrees with the status quo "radicalised" at this point.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Biological die roll loser
-
I feel like most people are blackpilled to an extent, its just taboo too say it thanks to Alabama

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
I like the desperation, they are afraid of losing privileges.

Opus132

Opus132

Veteran
-
They pretty much call anyone who remotely disagrees with the status quo "radicalised" at this point.
That's because they use that to bring the arm of the law against you. It's why they want to push the notion incels are terrorists, so they can suppress their arguments using the power of the state.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Craniofacial Aesthetics | Read bio
-
giphy.gif

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Corona-chan is waifu.
-
We will be compensated for our suffering with subsidized facial surgery. We will be the first in line to receive breakthrough anti-aging treatment as compensation for our lost youth. We will indeed be entitled to the use of ectogenesis, stem cell, and gene editing technology. We will have domain over our own bodies and will be free to marry virgin bride waifubots without facing discrimination. We will be first in line to be cured of all other physical limitations when medical technology allows such miracles.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
The top 5% of chads on tinder must have the best personalities because they never get ghosted.

Soycuck and rostie comments:

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 6.13.56 PM.png

:soy: :soy:

What kind of cuck thinks jodi arias looks good? I've never heard of men having serial killer fetishes but we've heard it with foids.

mericks

mericks

Recruit
-
I like the desperation, they are afraid of losing privileges.
The first generations of men who grew up being force-fed feminist bullshit are becoming middle-aged, and they're looking back on their lives and realizing that this whole time society was biased against them, not the women. I don't know if any positive change will come when the blackpill goes mainstream, but soyciety has nothing to gain and everything to lose when the mass-delusions of the last 20 years are finally shattered.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
I remember having a conversation with an elderly uber drive, and he seemed pretty based. I dont know how to conversation steered it's way into women but I'm going off on a tangent on how feminism has changed how women act with men, then he said that it has always been that way. In a way he was right it has always been that way but it was invisible because social media didnt exist back then. Men had to keep their plight to themselves but with the arrival of tinder and bumble men are starting to see that it was over from the start. Many of the men that thought they were in the marketplace were never there to begin with, with this message being widely broadcasted and backed by solid evidence it's getting harder and harder to refuse female nature.

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

UncleRuckusCel
-
Ngl the soys would never in a billion years accept the fact that their ''queens'' are in fact a bunch of sluts who just want Chad's dick
In flight Boeing 747 ceiling IQ.

G

guaucel

Veteran
-
Stick this, time to blackpill soyciety

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
The gaslighting by these people is amazing. They think of themselves as prophets but there is no wisdom found within them.

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Recruit
-
I wish more normal guys would revolt. But they want the P too much so will do anything, including continuing to debase themselves (what else do you call Tinder?). So long as men keep giving women power OVER them, women will exploit it. Mainstream men have nothing to complain about if they keep empowering the people who're denigrating them.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Einstein IQ.
The gaslighting by these people is amazing. They think of themselves as prophets but there is no wisdom found within them.
Ngl the soys would never in a billion years accept the fact that their ''queens'' are in fact a bunch of sluts who just want Chad's dick, it's useless to try arguing with them even having high value data.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
I wish more normal guys would revolt. But they want the P too much so will do anything, including continuing to debase themselves
That cucked strategy doesn't even work at getting normies pussy.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
B34F47AF-92DE-429F-B75D-455D98A8AF22.gif

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Sheep Thief | Murderer | Ruler | Historical Idol
-
Just remember the FBI isn't scared of us individually. Most of us don't have the balls or means to go ER.

They are scared of our idea of the blackpill spreading. That actually has a chance to fuck up the system

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Veteran
-
After looksmaxxing and swiping hundreds and hundreds of profiles I got less than 10 matches. I asked them all out and they all said no, ghosted or just messed with me. One girl admitted she just wanted a conversation (attention). A 4'10 girl said ok and then changed her mind (chad messaged her).

Sub 8 isn't a meme, in 2020 it's brutal reality.

I have blackpilled a couple of guys irl by telling them to use tinder. They got 0 - 4 matches. One of them seems to still be bluepilled about women in general, but blackpilled about tinder.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
1. Why way back machine? Did original get taken down?
2. JfL at these cucks saying "incels are using this data to spread their misogyny". It doesn't matter what people do with the data, it doesn't falsify the data in any way. It's like saying racism was based on Darwin's theory of evolution that therefore evolution is wrong

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
speed of sound in diamond IQ

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-
After looksmaxxing and swiping hundreds and hundreds of profiles I got less than 10 matches. I asked them all out and they all said no, ghosted or just messed with me. One girl admitted she just wanted a conversation (attention). A 4'10 girl said ok and then changed her mind (chad messaged her).

Sub 8 isn't a meme, in 2020 it's brutal reality.

I have blackpilled a couple of guys irl by telling them to use tinder. They got 0 - 4 matches. One of them seems to still be bluepilled about women in general, but blackpilled about tinder.
Did she tell you that Chad messaged her?

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
@Master @SergeantIncel This topic needs to be pinned. This is too good to let it get buried.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
We are creating jobs for dumb people. And they say we are the bad guys.
Im the bad guy. i wish my job was monitor incels forum. Wait, i already do that.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Racepilled and heightpilled
-
Extremely high IQ comment

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Facts will never betray us. :feelsautistic:

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
-
150+ IQ comment

L

lifefuel

Recruit
-
Sticky this fucking shit

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
The truth shall set you free

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
Just remember the FBI isn't scared of us individually. Most of us don't have the balls or means to go ER.

They are scared of our idea of the blackpill spreading. That actually has a chance to fuck up the system
The only ER they're afraid of is when non-chads get blackpilled and refuse to be their cogs in their degeneracy wheel.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
I love how the article initially talks about normies (the guy who compiled the data was probably a chadlite though), but then immediately turns it into bashing incels.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1. Why way back machine? Did original get taken down?
  • The author gets paid for the amount of times people click on his article (hence the term "clickbait") and the website gets more attention from search engine algorithms for the number of unique IPs visiting it. Neither one gets anything when you view the archived page on the wayback machine.
  • There's always a chance the article can be changed or deleted as a reaction to negative feedback. The archive keeps this from being a problem as you're not viewing the actual live web page.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
The author gets paid for the amount of times people click on his article (hence the term "clickbait") and the website gets more attention from search engine algorithms for the number of unique IPs visiting it. Neither one gets anything when you view the archived page on the wayback machine.
Damn, the users here are high IQ

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
Mega Society IQ.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Operative
-
I'm not reading brain cancer in word form, btw.

Scrolled down to check for comments and (surprise surprise) there were none.