Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The media loves showing tall giga ripped guys with 10 pacs as strongest in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Meanwhile in reality:

Fatwins 2

The media won't touch this one. I wonder why

So ya wanna be strong huh, powerlifter strong but oh wait foids don't find that attractive. Instead maximize asthetics to look strong but you'd get rolled into a ball by an actual strongman ogre.

Perception -> reality everytime.

What the media/foids/society thinks really strong guys look like:

0EAB5176 A0AE 4E8F AED1 A562942A8435

What they actually look like:

0C1BD512 D756 4314 B78D 7BCDB203FC04

I've wondered the same thing.

Women are primitive creatures who can't sew the truth
full

So ya wanna be strong huh, powerlifter strong but oh wait foids don't find that attractive. Instead maximize asthetics to look strong but you'd get rolled into a ball by an actual strongman ogre.

Perception -> reality everytime.

I've wondered the same thing.

Women are primitive creatures who can't sew the truth
full
They're not even capable of knowing what truth is. They didn't reach the level to differentiate between good and evil, the mistaken and the wise. Foids are a bridge between Humans (men) and apes.

all the cartoons n comics we grew up with have always depicted aesthetics = strong, there'll be some brute ogres like Juggernaut who will initially overpower the aesthetics heroes but eventually get his ass whooped in the end.
IMG 20200223 212122

I forgot his name, but there was a bald white fat guy that had a ungodly amount of strengh in his punches and he was intimidating as fuck

I forgot his name, but there was a bald white fat guy that had a ungodly amount of strengh in his punches and he was intimidating as fuck
Boxing or mma?

If it's mma I'm assuming you're talking about Fedor

ZlOkB3DMFHcYYzd5d12bIBJYnE3VGqMoi bPTI2Hpds

Boxing or mma?

If it's mma I'm assuming you're talking about Fedor
I dont know if he ever did mma but all videos i seen from.him sre boxing. He appeared in a jackass movie when the guys called him to punch them

all the cartoons n comics we grew up with have always depicted aesthetics = strong, there'll be some brute ogres like Juggernaut who will initially overpower the aesthetics heroes but eventually get his ass whooped in the end.
View attachment 206389
Brutal Juggernautpill. Also lol at the fact that every character in comics is ripped even fucking Magneto seems like he's been lifting since 4:feelskek::feelskek:
20200221 162417

I dont know if he ever did mma but all videos i seen from.him sre boxing. He appeared in a jackass movie when the guys called him to punch them
Oh right butterbean.

He pretty much did all forms of combat.

He was good but not the top like the guys I posted.

Body mass is quite helpful both for cushioning and inertia.
Ef0ccbfa60869fc62c8359ae90a04aa6

Oh right butterbean.

He pretty much did all forms of combat.

He was good but not the top like the guys I posted.
Still he beats the shit out of many ripped chads

Media is obsessed with Chads

Incredible lifefuel, thanks :feelsokman: