Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The memes truly write themselves JFL

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
I was LDARing on twitter and stumbled on @FullTimeLoser page, read a couple of posts and one in particular made me laugh a lot.

What the person says:

View: https://twitter.com/femmeboycervine/status/1309219503692296193?s=19

What the person is:
20201102 080818

Since when it's acceptable for trannies to act like they aren't fucking mentally deranged insane people? That shit is hilarious JFL.

Women aren't friends.

That's a tranny buddy boyo JFL.
I wasn't referring to the tranny (the real JFL is you putting the disgusting picture of the tranny in your OP); I was merely echoing FullTimeLoser's sentiment.

You would not believe how many disgusting trannies hound my twitter. These losers are fucking hilarious in that they think they're legimatly women jfl

Trans rights are human rights!

You would not believe how many disgusting trannies hound my twitter. These losers are fucking hilarious in that they think they're legimatly women jfl
Kind of sad that they think they're mentally healthier than you or more aware of how the world works

Kind of sad that they think they're mentally healthier than you or more aware of how the world works
Look at that things face man. That thing wakes up every morning, looks at itself in the mirror, looks down at its axe hole, and thinks "hmm im a cute catgirl"

Remember they're the ones who want to hurt us.

Full time... winner?

"Try not being like this so we can use and abuse you"

another fakecel trait: caring about grammar when the meaning is obvious. Imagine not just typing quickly and pressing send without giving a shit.
Keep coping you illiterate chimp

Im the Bully here

You summoned the Beast so every now and then Im going to make you my bitch when Im bored.

Im going to force you to put me on that ignore list and let that be a reminder of the Based .Co user who mentally raped you and your old bones.

Keep coping you illiterate chimp

Im the Bully here

You summoned the Beast so every now and then Im going to make you my bitch when Im bored.

Im going to force you to put me on that ignore list and let that be a reminder of the Based .Co user who mentally raped you and your old bones.
Hahahahahahahaha the damage control is Hilarious :feelskek: "I'm the b-bully here!! I'm a big tough guy who is low inhib but I won't show my muscles or voice!!" Lmao buddy I literally made you cry yourself to sleep 3 times this week. You're literally so insecure at my presence and your heart races every time you see a notification from me. That's why you tried to run away several times already but your ego wouldn't let you. I'm going to bully you. Nothing you say will help you escape from the big bad wolf who is actually low inhib.

How are you gonna bully someone, wait for them to take a shit and smell the toilet:feelskek::feelskek:

Hahahahahahahaha the damage control is Hilarious :feelskek: "I'm the b-bully here!! I'm a big tough guy who is low inhib but I won't show my muscles or voice!!" Lmao buddy I literally made you cry yourself to sleep 3 times this week. You're literally so insecure at my presence and your heart races every time you see a notification from me. That's why you tried to run away several times already but your ego wouldn't let you. I'm going to bully you. Nothing you say will help you escape from the big bad wolf who is actually low inhib.

How are you gonna bully someone, wait for them to take a shit and smell the toilet:feelskek::feelskek:
Im .Co Champ here Nigger, you answer to me when I speak. You were desperate for my attention and now you will have it for a limited time. You'll be sticking your head in the sand next to thoughtfulcel by the time im done with you.

You wanted this so accept your punishment.
There's not enough deflection and projection in the world to redeem the beating I gave you last night. The banned megathread was where I nutted in your mouth and planted a seed in your brain.

You wanted to whitknight for thoughtfulcel without realizing the consequences that will be imposed on you

I wanted to be nice to you but it's too late, it's over for you, there won't be a night where the name "Dregster666" wont run across your mind. My seed is already sprouting in your weak little brain and now you're trembling in thinking about how you will move forward with my Godly presence looming over your frail shoulders and your quivering hands on your laptop.

Just remember that you brought this all upon yourself.

Im .Co Champ here Nigger, you answer to me when I speak. You were desperate for my attention and now you will have it for a limited time. You'll be sticking your head in the sand next to thoughtfulcel by the time im done with you.

You wanted this so accept your punishment.
There's not enough deflection and projection in the world to redeem the beating I gave you last night. The banned megathread was where I nutted in your mouth and planted a seed in your brain.

You wanted to whitknight for thoughtfulcel without realizing the consequences that will be imposed on you

I wanted to be nice to you but it's too late, it's over for you, there won't be a night where the name "Dregster666" wont run across your mind. My seed is already sprouting in your weak little brain and now you're trembling in thinking about how you will move forward with my Godly presence looming over your frail shoulders and your quivering hands on your laptop.

Just remember that you brought this all upon yourself.
Limited time, hahahah you're already tryna paint an exit for yourself. You know you have nothing. Your only insult to me was about fantasizing about smelling my shit :feelskek:

And stop obsessing over gorilla chad, he rejected you little becky. I'm sorry but you're just not his type.

Pasty little pencil armed cum stain. Show us your voice princess:feelskek: Let's hear that masculine voice in action loool.

You got put in your place so badly the last time I humiliated you that you started avoiding me around the forum. You made sure to be extra polite when tagging me in the hopes i wouldn't publicly humiliate you again. But you thought wrong. I like pasty nerds like you, i like making them cry out in pain. I like reminding them that I masc mog them and they're too high inhib to even post voice.

Just remember, the bullying won't stop. Everywhere you go around the forum, becareful daddy FullTime is here to shove your face in dirt and smack the back of your neck.

Limited time, hahahah you're already tryna paint an exit for yourself. You know you have nothing. Your only insult to me was about fantasizing about smelling my shit :feelskek:

And stop obsessing over gorilla chad, he rejected you little becky. I'm sorry but you're just not his type.

Pasty little pencil armed cum stain. Show us your voice princess:feelskek: Let's hear that masculine voice in action loool.

You got put in your place so badly the last time I humiliated you that you started avoiding me around the forum. You made sure to be extra polite when tagging me in the hopes i wouldn't publicly humiliate you again. But you thought wrong. I like pasty nerds like you, i like making them cry out in pain. I like reminding them that I masc mog them and they're too high inhib to even post voice.

Just remember, the bullying won't stop. Everywhere you go around the forum, becareful daddy FullTime is here to shove your face in dirt and smack the back of your neck.
Yeah because that's how it is when you pump and dump someone. Sillyfulltime, you dont commit to past times :feelzez: and stick around with filth like you

It's over for gorilla boy, keep crying for his shattered pride :lul: JFL at you whiteknighting like a desperate little chimp.

I can feel and smell the regret that you're currently feeling for starting shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: don't worry I have things to do IRL so I won't be able to punish you at every single hour of the day. You're on my time chimp so enjoy it while you can :feelzez:

You're so scared that you cope by thinking im white to make yourself feel better :lul::lul::lul:

Mentally ill faggot can't even shave his beard right and he thinks he's in any position to give advice. Freak should be in a straight jacket.

Yeah because that's how it is when you pump and dump someone. Sillyfulltime, you dont commit to past times :feelzez: and stick around with filth like you

It's over for gorilla boy, keep crying for his shattered pride :lul: JFL at you whiteknighting like a desperate little chimp.

I can feel and smell the regret that you're currently feeling for starting shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: don't worry I have things to do IRL so I won't be able to punish you at every single hour of the day. You're on my time chimp so enjoy it while you can :feelzez:

You're so scared that you cope by thinking im white to make yourself feel better :lul::lul::lul:
It seems like you're tryna find the right time to stick your head in the sand and hide you're so desperate for this to be over. You want me to stop bullying you so badly.

And no matter how much damage control you do, by your own logic ThoughtfulCel is the ultimate chad who completely pumped and dumped you. And you're still bitter about it :feelskek:

You also probably shouldn't talk about irl when you're literally too high inhib to show voice you pasty white nerd:lul: Imagine wanting to pretend to be tough online but being too scared to show your voice hahahahahahahah. This is humiliating for you. It's like you're being sensessly beaten down and your only response is to go on WOW and talk about how you're tough. I'm legit start to feel bad for you little fakecel. I really hope I don't bully another pasty weak nerd into suicide

A truly gay bitch.

And to the surprise of nobody it's another cunt obsessed with Trump. I don't see tradcucks bothering us like that, only leftists with TDS like that guy, amazing.
Yeah the leftists are even worse than the tradcucks recently with trying to deplatform and "mock" anything posted by incels or other guys in the manosphere. It's probably tipping over a lot of people here away from leftists overall even if they aren't necessarily conservative.

It seems like you're tryna find the right time to stick your head in the sand and hide you're so desperate for this to be over. You want me to stop bullying you so badly.

And no matter how much damage control you do, by your own logic ThoughtfulCel is the ultimate chad who completely pumped and dumped you. And you're still bitter about it :feelskek:

You also probably shouldn't talk about irl when you're literally too high inhib to show voice you pasty white nerd:lul: Imagine wanting to pretend to be tough online but being too scared to show your voice hahahahahahahah. This is humiliating for you. It's like you're being sensessly beaten down and your only response is to go on WOW and talk about how you're tough. I'm legit start to feel bad for you little fakecel. I really hope I don't bully another pasty weak nerd into suicide
Not One Word

Look at you coping so hard :feelskek: :feelskek: you niggers really are the best at coping while being in chains.

When you rope dont go out there blaming me that I ruined your incel experience on .Co :lul:

You fucked with the DregKing and now suffer your punishment like a good little chimp

Not One Word

Look at you coping so hard :feelskek: :feelskek: you niggers really are the best at coping while being in chains.

When you rope dont go out there blaming me that I ruined your incel experience on .Co :lul:

You fucked with the DregKing and now suffer your punishment like a good little chimp
You read every word and couldn't respond :feelskek:

You've already talked about wanting to ignore me. I destroyed your ability to enjoy this website. That's why you hid for a day hoping I'd forget about you. Sorry boyo, you're gonna be beaten into submission until you learn to take it and keep quiet after. You will see me humiliate you and you will keep quiet.

You read every word and couldn't respond :feelskek:

You've already talked about wanting to ignore me. I destroyed your ability to enjoy this website. That's why you hid for a day hoping I'd forget about you. Sorry boyo, you're gonna be beaten into submission until you learn to take it and keep quiet after. You will see me humiliate you and you will keep quiet.
I didn't read because you're just copying and pasting what Im saying :feelstastyman:

I shattered whatever little individuality you had left :lul: :lul: :lul:

Im enjoying my time here more than ever, ever since @Personalityinkwell got permed. Since you so badly want to take his place and thoughtfulcel, I will torment you from now on and make you my official fulltimepunchingbag.

It didn't have to be this way but you asked for it. I hope you dont rope in a few years, im going to need my punching bag whenever I get bored.

I didn't read because you're just copying and pasting what Im saying :feelstastyman:

I shattered whatever little individuality you had left :lul: :lul: :lul:

Im enjoying my time here more than ever, ever since @Personalityinkwell got permed. Since you so badly want to take his place and thoughtfulcel, I will torment you from now on and make you my official fulltimepunchingbag.

It didn't have to be this way but you asked for it. I hope you dont rope in a few years, im going to need my punching bag whenever I get bored.
Are you really enjoying your time more than ever?? Cuz it seems like you completely avoided the forum all day and then waited for the time I sleep to get online :lul: :lul:

You're literally having an emotional breakdown. One second you talk about ignoring me which you desperately want to do but can't because then you know I won, and on the other you're still fantasizing about smelling my shit

Oh man, ThoughtfulCel really did a number on you by pumping and dumping you huh

Are you really enjoying your time more than ever?? Cuz it seems like you completely avoided the forum all day and then waited for the time I sleep to get online :lul: :lul:

You're literally having an emotional breakdown. One second you talk about ignoring me which you desperately want to do but can't because then you know I won, and on the other you're still fantasizing about smelling my shit

Oh man, ThoughtfulCel really did a number on you by pumping and dumping you huh
I log off for hours because I have shit to do Retard :feelstastyman:

You're only noticing now because you're desperate for my attention and probably orbiting the shit out of my account.

Just lol at you, sitting there with sighs of relief whenever that little green light disappears.

Don't worry Nigger, Im going to be here for a very long time to bitch slap you on my time. I only hope you dont rope sooner than you were planning on because of me. Gotta use my fulltimepunchingbag to sharpen my burns for IRL interactions :feelzez:

I log off for hours because I have shit to do Retard :feelstastyman:

You're only noticing now because you're desperate for my attention and probably orbiting the shit out of my account.

Just lol at you, sitting there with sighs of relief whenever that little green light disappears.

Don't worry Nigger, Im going to be here for a very long time to bitch slap you on my time. I only hope you dont rope sooner than you were planning on because of me. Gotta use my fulltimepunchingbag to sharpen my burns for IRL interactions :feelzez:
Nah you were always here much more often but now your time on the forum is disappearing. Hope I didn't bully you off the forum princess.

not sure who to give this to

its either ftl or draw

im thinking ftl tbh

both fighters werent really that funny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back