Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The men who have shown the most willingness to help or harm me have been Chads.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
The attractive have the mandate to act as moral or immoral as they please. The stereotype of the low IQ sadistic Chad exists and has roots in reality.
It is possible that there is no correlation between looks and intention to help but there is in ability and thus mandate to try.

A Chad named Adam helped me recover my bag once when some normies had mistaken it for their own. Another Chad had beefy tattooed arms tried to convince a cute asian female to share the night with me instead of him. She ended up going with him anyway.

There have of course been events of harassment and physical abuse, most notably by the age of the lower teens. Some of those who ganged up on me because of my intelligence and morality looked quite malformed though. The malformed are not naive in that they know how little people desire their help.

A Chad named Adam helped me a lot too as a teenager.

He thought I was funny and wanted to ingratiate me into his friends group.

The Stacies and other Chads weren’t having it of course.

He wanted to argue them down and force them to accept me through reason but I already saw the writing on the wall and didn’t want him to lose his friends group or come to resent me later for losing his friends group so I told him dude it’s simply not meant to be and told him it was alright or something along those lines and just encouraged him to go back to his Chad‘s life without me.

He left but looked very sad.

Dude even invited me to his house after school once.

It was a nice two story building and from all the fancy crap that was inside I figure now his parents must of provided him with a great upper middle class lifestyle.

Same with me, without 2 chads who helped me to get trough Highschool and stopped the other kids from making my life hell I would be even worse off than now or even dead. Only downside is that they usually let you down once they found someone more interesting or who can improve their social status (their chances with stacy) more.

Not in my experience tbh

Chads are good to the little man

The attractive have the mandate to act as moral or immoral as they please. The stereotype of the low IQ sadistic Chad exists and has roots in reality.
It is possible that there is no correlation between looks and intention to help but there is in ability and thus mandate to try.

A Chad named Adam helped me recover my bag once when some normies had mistaken it for their own. Another Chad had beefy tattooed arms tried to convince a cute asian female to share the night with me instead of him. She ended up going with him anyway.

There have of course been events of harassment and physical abuse, most notably by the age of the lower teens. Some of those who ganged up on me because of my intelligence and morality looked quite malformed though. The malformed are not naive in that they know how little people desire their help.
Most low value men try not keep their heads down in order to not be laughed at. Chad can act however he wants and get rewarded for it either way.