Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The mental gymnastics foids on inceltear do to justify dick shaming

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 82

This got me so fucking mad.

The same argument could be used for landwhale whores.

I think its fair if i get to call her a fat lowfertility subhuman.

Doesn’t apply if you’re an asshole and have a big dick though

I don't small dick tho

I got 6.4 Inch which is plenty

I got small height tho :feelsbadman:

Women's only value is being a sex object so all they can think of to insult males is sexuality. Because they're inferior in every other topic they could try to insult.

Most, if not all foids are psychopaths.

>offensive language is ok if it's meant to crush someone on the inside
22f

Then if we think foids are assholes we should be able to make fun of their weight, breast size, butt size, lack of curves, and face ugliness without being called "misogynist" or be accused of "body shaming". Fucking dumb bitches never think logically about anything.

Last edited:
the reason men are trashing girls who are fat is prolly because said girl is an asshole and he thinks insulting her weight will crush her on the inside which it does a lot

the reason men are trashing girls who are fat is prolly because said girl is an asshole and he thinks insulting her weight will crush her on the inside which it does a lot
Y-yikes, that's M-MISOGYNY

And than they say only Men care for dick size.

Literally playing up someone's insecurity because you think he's bad. Remember looks dont matter. But when you need to be stinged foids will use it as their argument #1. And would you guess who wins in this game? Chad that is. I guess poor Chad will get destroyed by some roastie calling him a "jerk" where she cant comment on his face or dick.
View attachment 356656
Just say you are glad his mom died when he pissed you off. If you think that will crush him just go for it and you're good.

Last edited:
This. Even more so because their body directly reflects their personality flaws (greed, gluttony) in most cases. They can change the traits they are judged for however unlike short men/men with small dicks. That's why it's far worse to judge people based on these traits.
View attachment 356645
This got me so fucking mad.
Pure ragefuel.

They always think that women only are rude to bad men

You can bend anything to your favor if you base your entire moral system on one gender.

Most, if not all foids are psychopaths.
View attachment 356656
zoinks if a guy doesn't respect m'lady then height dick frame face start to matter teehee
View attachment 356657
if you don't want your body to be insulted, you should work on your personaliteehee :soy:
This.
They always think that women only are rude to bad men
They believe it's justified for women to be rude and mock men for no reason as payback for 6000+ years of imaginary patriarchy aka ugly males not financing women's entitlements

@PPEcel thoughts?

And the reason we call certain women landwhales is because they generally are. It's the only thing in your control and you can't even be thin? Come the fuck on you fat piece of shit.

Bugmen and feminists are a joke lol

They know deep inside that having a small dick is inherently bad, hence they keep making fun of it.

And the reason we call certain women landwhales is because they generally are. It's the only thing in your control and you can't even be thin? Come the fuck on you fat piece of shit.

@PPEcel thoughts?
Well, of course. They don't have the brains to really consider that when they respond with small dick jokes, they're actually attacking every person with a small dick, even the ones who haven't insulted them.

It's a poor excuse for body shaming and exhibit #935349 of the hypocrisy of the soy-guzzling pink-haired trannies on Reddit.

The reason guys are trashing fat women is because they are probably horrible people who can't even take care of themselves and the reason guys call fat women out is to crush them which often works.

This can go both ways IT :feelsYall:

(only that my statement is actually logical and makes sense, in comparison to yours)

The reason guys are trashing fat women is because they are probably horrible people who can't even take care of themselves and the reason guys call fat women out is to crush them which often works.

This can go both ways IT :feelsYall:

(only that my statement is actually logical and makes sense, in comparison to yours)
That is even fair, because fat is something you can control
Having a small penis is something you cant control, and thats why its just pure evil to shame it

That is even fair, because fat is something you can control
Having a small penis is something you cant control, and thats why its just pure evil to shame it
Exactlee :feelzez:

>Guy who mentions anything about her disgusting roastie

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:You shouldn't do that Inkel :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Whoreshaming is healthy

Asian dudes get made fun of for having small dicks by every race of foid but foids know damn well we tend to be the least asshole-like out of all race of males.