Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The MGTOW subreddit has been hijacked

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Happened a long time ago, not sure if you even care. But maybe it's mandatory to know as an incel.
The MGTOW subreddit has been hijacked. If you go there, don't expect to deal with real MGTOW. The mods are corrupt, they ban many people for no reason. I opened a throwaway account and was instantly banned, didn't even have the chance to make a single post. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the entire subreddit was run by gvmnt shills creating a fake experience to make MGTOW look like a legitimate hate group.

Honestly, if you look at this subreddit now, it's even more hostile to foids than incels. So if you are mad at roasties, just visit this stupid sub, but don't expect much wisdom or anything like that.
Some speculate that the creator and main mod of this sub has sold his reddit account for a large sum of money, but those are just rumors.

This is just an announcement. Reddit-MGTOW are like another species of MGTOW, so treat the subreddit accordingly.

JFL at trusting Reddit content.

Jfl at Reddit.

So if you are mad at roasties, just visit this stupid sub, but don't expect much wisdom or anything like that.
One shouldn’t expect it here in reasonable amounts either

Reddit is for retards.

why would i go there? mgtow are divorceraped boomers or incels in denial, why would I waste my time with them?