Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Middle Easterners are the bottom of the barrel

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
We are looked down upon more than the Curries have ever been. Even Curries have more SMV in the West than Middle Easterners. We are seen as an enemy from the outside; while Curries are simply comic characters. Just kill yourself already if you come from the ME and can't pass as a Curry or black.

>curries
>more smv

Lol this is fucking troll or what

Nah, there are so many good looking Arabs who slay in Europe. You just have to get the good Arabic genes, i.e lighter skin, hunter eyes, no dorsal hump or slack jaw. It depends on that.

Nah, there are so many good looking Arabs who slay in Europe. You just have to get the good Arabic genes, i.e lighter skin, hunter eyes, no dorsal hump or slack jaw. It depends on that.
You mean the Arabic chads? They are the fucking 1%, the rest of us rots alone.

No curries are still more hated than us but margin is really small.

Racepill

Attachments

• racisswhitewomen.png
    racisswhitewomen.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 86
gotta admit whenever I see Muslimcels I kinda freak out and don't make eye contact. Can't imagine getting on a plane and seeing a bunch of Arabcels on board.

You mean the Arabic chads? They are the fucking 1%, the rest of us rots alone.
Idk man I genuinely see a lot of good looking Arabs, but yeah it can also go the other way - ugly Arabs are some of the ugliest people, if that makes sense

This must be old. The terrorist reputation destroyed us and we will never recover.

man yall must be really really hated in Europe...most people in the U.S. are pretty cool towards Arabcels even if they are scared. Europeans must legit scream at yall from across the street.

OP is white guy trolling here about how its over for middle eastern people just lol

gotta admit whenever I see Muslimcels I kinda freak out and don't make eye contact. Can't imagine getting on a plane and seeing a bunch of Arabcels on board.
@13k This is what I am talking about.

This must be old. The terrorist reputation destroyed us and we will never recover.
could be yeah
it is very well known curries and middleeastern are DONE FOR. we are hated to no end.

literally incel race

man yall must be really really hated in Europe...most people in the U.S. are pretty cool towards Arabcels even if they are scared. Europeans must legit scream at yall from across the street.
Thats because the vast majority of terrorist attacks in the West happen in Europe.

thats true

we are more hated in EU than US

not only cos of terrorism but another factor is ethnic demographics. US is half non white already. EU is 90%, even most multikulti countries like sweden-france-germany is 90% white.

we stand out like a sore thumb. disgusting subhuman creatures at 5'6'' crooked nosed swarthy sand monkeys. thats what we are.

thats true

we are more hated in EU than US

not only cos of terrorism but another factor is ethnic demographics. US is half non white already. EU is 90%, even most multikulti countries like sweden-france-germany is 90% white.

we stand out like a sore thumb. disgusting subhuman creatures at 5'6'' crooked nosed swarthy sand monkeys. thats what we are.
We are at best a burden on the economy and disgusting subhumans, at worst fucking crazy terrotists.

Curries are just seen as a joke, us Arabs are actually hated and feared.

We are at best a burden on the economy and disgusting subhumans, at worst fucking crazy terrotists.
yeah we are fucking up gene pool of europe, i dont really think people care about terrorist attacts every now and then. if we were actually good looking race people wouldnt mind it and we would be loved. people would be converting to islam in masses. SRS

I come from the ME and have sandniggerish facial features.
You look totally white to me, i wouldn't have gussed in a million year that you're ME despite being a ME myself.

You look totally white to me, i wouldn't have gussed in a million year that you're ME despite being a ME myself.
I look nothing like where I live and that means I pass as fucking sandnigger.

Still sandnigger.
that pic is you isnt it ?

i had higher expectations from you. why larp if you look like that
you look white, thats all that matters. noone will know u are sandnignog unless u tell

me on the other hand.........shitskin dirt off the ground

that pic is you isnt it ?

i had higher expectations from you. why larp if you look like that
you look white, thats all that matters. noone will know u are sandnignog unless u tell

me on the other hand.........shitskin dirt off the ground
I don't think he is arab at all, just larping.

You literally claimed to be a sandnigger a few minutes ago.

You literally claimed to be a sandnigger a few minutes ago.
he knows he is exposed and now try to play with words. "i said middle eastern not arab. sandnigger=middleeastern" etc

tries to dodge it by playing with words. JFL

these whitecels don't know our pain.

It’s over for us curries

Delusional. Middle easterners can run bad-boy game. Just by looking a little dangerous (so, a scruffy beard and short hair) will make you seem scary, something most girls are into.

Last edited: