Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Mirror Is Lying To You

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
When normies rate their attractive level, it's often much higher than can be objectively measured. This can be explained by the fact that the mirror makes us look far much more attractive than we really are. A lot of guys remain blue-pilled despite constant because they genuinely believe they are the Chads they see in the mirror, well guess what guys, you AIN'T! Your subconscious copes for you by correcting whatever image emerges in the mirror to appear more attractive to you. I am LITERALLY deformed and I can make myself look like a Chadlite in the mirror with certain lighting and angling. With the lights on from behind, head angled down squinting staring at my eyes in the mirror, I look like a 7/10 badass with perfect facial harmony where my deformity is merely a slick looking battle wound. Of course I would be delusional if I thought that was any measure of reality, and that I didn't look like a total subhuman in real life.

Pictures are a much better determiner of how you look in real life. When I see myself in a mirror it totally explains why I'm incel. I honestly want to vomit. I look gross and disgusting beyond belief.

A lot of soys experience what I mentioned but explain it away arguing that the mirror is how we truly look to others (in terms of attractiveness), and that pictures only look ugly because our brains aren't used to seeing our faces flipped the other way so it throws us off. JFL JFL JFL. Notice that attractive people never have this issue. Attractive people never say "oh i look so ugly in that picture" (unless it's obvious attention whoring and compliment fishing). Photos capture reality, and attractive people are objectively attractive. They don't have to anglemax in front of a mirror to convince themselves they aren't gross. Any form of public display of their faces will suffice because they are OBJECTIVELY good looking, while you are OBJECTIVELY UGLY AS FUCK.

MIRROR = BLUEPILLED LIE

Soys look in the mirror and see an effeminate, neotenous face which their mind interprets as female and gets turned on by.

Last edited:
FavorableNastyDrongo size restricted 2

Mirror is cope if you want to figure out how ugly you are just record a video of yourself using the back camera

Cancun
Back camera is suifuel tbh

Mirror is cope if you want to figure out how ugly you are just record a video of yourself using the back camera

yeah, pretty much. just record yourself with back camera with like 5 -10 ft distance in different lightings for good results

Water is wet

Keep in mind that a camera/picture can lie as much as a mirror. It is heavily dependent on the cameras objective size.

Brutal. Only others views matter. What you see in the mirror is meaningless

So i lie myself at the mirror

That's why I always recommend bringing a phone with you if you're going to kill yourself. When you're standing on the edge about to jump or about to blow your brains out, pull out your phone and take a selfie. Seeing how fucking ugly you are which is how the world sees you should help you muster up the courage to end it that very minute. A camera phone can really help you go all they way without being talked out of it.

Selfie camera at arms length away is worse distortion than most mirrors, especially at the mid-face / nose, though mirrors certainly do have an effect on self-perception like you mentioned. I look like a feral animal in both so idc.

That's why I always recommend bringing a phone with you if you're going to kill yourself. When you're standing on the edge about to jump or about to blow your brains out, pull out your phone and take a selfie. Seeing how fucking ugly you are which is how the world sees you should help you muster up the courage to end it that very minute. A camera phone can really help you go all they way without being talked out of it.
Brutal. Just Brutal. Your subconscious wants to prevent us from roping I guess. I looked so stupid and asymmetrical in my graduation photos. It really is a strong blackpill.

When normies rate their attractive level, it's often much higher than can be objectively measured. This can be explained by the fact that the mirror makes us look far much more attractive than we really are. A lot of guys remain blue-pilled despite constant because they genuinely believe they are the Chads they see in the mirror, well guess what guys, you AIN'T! Your subconscious copes for you by correcting whatever image emerges in the mirror to appear more attractive to you. I am LITERALLY deformed and I can make myself look like a Chadlite in the mirror with certain lighting and angling. With the lights on from behind, head angled down squinting staring at my eyes in the mirror, I look like a 7/10 badass with perfect facial harmony where my deformity is merely a slick looking battle wound. Of course I would be delusional if I thought that was any measure of reality, and that I didn't look like a total subhuman in real life.

Pictures are a much better determiner of how you look in real life. When I see myself in a mirror it totally explains why I'm incel. I honestly want to vomit. I look gross and disgusting beyond belief.

A lot of soys experience what I mentioned but explain it away arguing that the mirror is how we truly look to others (in terms of attractiveness), and that pictures only look ugly because our brains aren't used to seeing our faces flipped the other way so it throws us off. JFL JFL JFL. Notice that attractive people never have this issue. Attractive people never say "oh i look so ugly in that picture" (unless it's obvious attention whoring and compliment fishing). Photos capture reality, and attractive people are objectively attractive. They don't have to anglemax in front of a mirror to convince themselves they aren't gross. Any form of public display of their faces will suffice because they are OBJECTIVELY good looking, while you are OBJECTIVELY UGLY AS FUCK.

MIRROR = BLUEPILLED LIE

Truth.
I was alone at my Job recentely and decided to take some photos of myself. I almost roped Right then and there. I literally look like st blackops2cel with a slightly better face :kys:

If you have a decent eye area and bad everything else you're destined to be bluepilled because all we really see in the mirror is our eyes even if we're not trying to focus on them. Fascinating actually.

Chads dont need to evaluate their attractivness by filming themselves, the pussy they get is the best measure of attractivness for them

If you have a decent eye area and bad everything else you're destined to be bluepilled because all we really see in the mirror is our eyes even if we're not trying to focus on them. Fascinating actually.
My eye area is one of my redeeming traits so unfortunately this applies to me

My eye area is one of my redeeming traits so unfortunately this applies to me
That's brutal. You have to be extra careful if you want to remain realistic.

Brutal. Just Brutal. Your subconscious wants to prevent us from roping I guess. I looked so stupid and asymmetrical in my graduation photos. It really is a strong blackpill.
Asymmetry? That's death. Our blackpill pain is on a different level.

I can actually manage to take pictures of myself, which look quit similar to how i see myself in the mirror.

true tbh, I can barely see my acne scars in the mirror

Mirrors just make me a little bit more attractive i still look like subhuman trash on both
Good tip

MIRROR = BLUEPILLED LIE
Yes but also your front and back camera are also Cope the only way to see your real img of you is in WATER is wet LMAO

What the flying fuck is this “song” disgusting gibberish made by puke inducing negroes dancing like monkeys in an underground parking lot. i wish i could drop a nuke on modern rap culture

Holy based

Mirrors are more accurate than cameras when it comes to showing what your face actually looks like. The problem with cameras, especially phone cameras, is that they have really small lens (typically in the 20s mm if I remember correctly) which is why you end up looking like shit in them. Look at this, for example. The lens size completely changes your face shape. This is another example of how women live life on easy mode compared to incels because phone cameras can make them look like they weigh 10 pounds less than they actually do irl JFL

Selfie camera at arms length away is worse distortion than most mirrors, especially at the mid-face / nose, though mirrors certainly do have an effect on self-perception like you mentioned. I look like a feral animal in both so idc.

yep yep

Last edited:
Mirrors are more accurate than cameras when it comes to showing what your face actually looks like. The problem with cameras, especially phone cameras, is that they have really small lens (typically in the 20s mm if I remember correctly) which is why you end up looking like shit in them. Look at this, for example. The lens size completely changes your face shape. This is another example of how women live life on easy mode compared to incels because phone cameras can make them look like they weigh 10 pounds less than they actually do irl JFL
View attachment 233542

yep yep
Fuark. Imagine all the cameras in pubic places that catch subhuman looking men on a daily basis. Someone is reviewing the footage of ugly men and laughing.

Asymmetry? That's death. Our blackpill pain is on a different level.
Asymmetry is an F tier trait. My features aren’t even bad
Took a video of myself with the back camera and concluded that it never began. My left side is legit attractive but my right side looks hideous.
Took a video of myself with the back camera and concluded that it never began. My left side is legit attractive but my right side looks hideous.

Last edited:
Asymmetry is an F tier trait. My features aren’t even bad
It's actually [SuicideFuel] when watching normies do videos about incels from a "neutral" position. They will admit the BlackPill but say it's not extreme as we say it is. What hurts is that the AsymmetryPill cannot be avoided. Nobody even virtue signals to hide the fact that asymmetrical faces are universally seen as hideous and disgusting. The foids will even flat out say that facial asymmetry is indeed, an objectively unattractive trait and a deal breaker. They can't even lie about it the way they lie about some foids liking manlets and baldcels... they will even tell bluepilled symmface normies that it's absolutely OVER for asymmetrycels.

Cancun
This. Pics are cope too, front camera video is real life. Brutal front camera video pill

This is true. In the mirror, I'm only a 4/10. But in PICTURES, I'm a 3/10 subhuman.

PICTURES are how we really look like. Mirrors are just bluepill cope

What the flying fuck is this “song” disgusting gibberish made by puke inducing negroes dancing like monkeys in an underground parking lot. i wish i could drop a nuke on modern rap culture
0cc