Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The modern world is a mental illness factory for ugly and average men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I hear girls at my high school all day talk about all the guys their having sex with, how their cheating on their normie boyfriends, how they find all of the guys at my school outside of chads disgusting, etc and it drives me crazy. And that's just at my high school I can't imagine how bad it is for adult's though from what I've seen from adult women it seems even worse. And I'm just talking about relationships I'm not even bringing up crappy wages, constant disrespect because your a guy, all of the crappy things your forced to do to be a "real man". And bluepillers still don't know why guys are killing themselves and commiting mass shootings.

For everyone really

Just rope already

HS girls are the peak, they get worse with time :feelsrope:

Well after menopause they are somewhat better but i'm not sure about Zoomer grandma's in the future who knows?

For everyone really
Except for women of course. Seriously I don't know how well this is going to go over but even chad gets screwed over by women. I heard this guy at a resteraunt today who looked like a blonde henry cavill talk about breaking up with his girlfriend to his friend. He said she dumped him because he admitted to her that his dad beat him, he didn't cry about it he just was honest about it and she said she "didn't want a weak man" and left him. Welcome to clown world honk until you drop.

The only mystery is why there are aren't more suicides and mass shootings

HS girls are the peak, they get worse with time :feelsrope:

Well after menopause they are somewhat better but i'm not sure about Zoomer grandma's in the future who knows?
If high school girls around me are the peak that isn't a mountain worth climbing.
Most guys because of media and the people around them telling them the reason their depressed is because of themself internalize their deppresion instead of getting mad at society.

Most of us are too scared of death and too scared of going to jail. Lonely men just kind of LDAR I guess.

I feel like there is a lot more suicides than is being broadcast. Like China they are probably good at covering everything up.. being that the ones that commit suicide are usually ugly it is probably easier to do so. Apparently a manager of a McDonalds recently committed suicide near me, hung himself, 29 years of age. The guy I was talking to said his daughter worked there and she knew the stiff but before he stiffed he got rid of social media. It makes me think about all the other Men that have just disappeared from social media and nobody ever cared enough to go after them... that'll probably be me one day. :feelsrope:
Most of us are too scared of death and too scared of going to jail. Lonely men just kind of LDAR I guess.
Cope until the Rope.

Its gonna get worse nigga. Female hypergamy is just in its infant stages.