Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The moment a woman loses her virginity, she's trash

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
She had a man sweating and cumming all over her, while she moaned and cried and became permanently emotionally and spiritually attached to him

Every man BESIDES that man should be utterly repulsed by her

still amazes me that chad celebrities don't marry virgin girls.

women are trash in general, that criteria isn't needed.

Das rite

Bring back slut shaming

Teen love has a strong hold on the psyche. That innocent, give-it-all love. Successive relationships that follow are attempts to imitate this.

it's like the rat loitering around a specific place where it got a good meal. An anticipation driven than reward driven exercise. Thus chasing the same high and trying to believe they are getting it, except their brains don't secrete the same level of feel good hormones like in the first time. Rinse repeat this with n number of partners- we got a bunch of brain dead normies - something like anhedonia wrt love/sex.

And you know what their cope is? ''virginity is over-rated''

truly a meme world where even Chads marry roastie whores JFL

She is damaged goods at that point. She is literally worthless if she is not a virgin. She is all used up at that point

They have fucked their fair share of virgins in hs. Plus most of them are soy so they don't care either way.

Teen love has a strong hold on the psyche. That innocent, give-it-all love. Successive relationships that follow are attempts to imitate this.

it's like the rat loitering around a specific place where it got a good meal. An anticipation driven than reward driven exercise. Thus chasing the same high and trying to believe they are getting it, except their brains don't secrete the same level of feel good hormones like in the first time. Rinse repeat this with n number of partners- we got a bunch of brain dead normies - something like anhedonia wrt love/sex.

And you know what their cope is? ''virginity is over-rated''
fak this is spot on. ogre for ratcels

This is why all old cultures and religions valued virgin foids.
And this has nothing to do with misogyny, every man regardless of his background loves virgins

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 9, Bluepillers: 43)
:soy:

Feminists are encouraging foids of today to fuck around with as many Chads as possible but the irony is the more men a woman has sex with the more she loses her ability to pair bond with somebody and the higher her standards raise, ironically making her unhappy (you can only be attractive to Chads for so long) as she passes her prime age and she can't get Chad anymore so every man she sleeps with after she will never be happy again

Based and blackpilled. Once deflowered, the hole is defiled forever.

Not only femorrhoids, but men, too. The rules don't apply to one gender only. So, you are equally trash if you lose your virginity as a man (in a non-marital relationship).

Not only femorrhoids, but men, too. The rules don't apply to one gender only. So, you are equally trash if you lose your virginity as a man (in a non-marital relationship).
Maybe in the eyes of Allah, you're trash, but the reality is that women ENCOURAGE men to be evil, to commit Zina. Women love fucking men who have 100+ body count. The more women a man has slept with, the wetter her pussy gets.

Female nature encourages male fornication and punishes male virginity

Male nature discourages female fornication and rewards female virginity

Huge difference

Jfl at foids wasting their most supreme resource
She is damaged goods at that point. She is literally worthless if she is not a virgin. She is all used up at that point
I agree

beautiful thread
imagine that. you can choose from millions of prime foids and you marry some aged, used up, postwall gigacunt :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Femoids are energy vampires.
Yes, now I seriously think so. Too many coincidences.

Maybe in the eyes of Allah, you're trash, but the reality is that women ENCOURAGE men to be evil, to commit Zina. Women love fucking men who have 100+ body count. The more women a man has slept with, the wetter her pussy gets.

Huge difference
Can't argue with that. Though men sleeping with multiple women also impacts inceldom. I want to say that we went far from the cave as an argument, though we didn't. If men would stay with one woman and that woman stay with him we'd live in a better world

Huge difference
Sure, enjoy your mental gymnastics. God does not differentiate between gender when it comes down to these sins.
I'm glad that you do. Jfl at hypocritecels that think only femorrhoids are to blame here for that.

Sure, enjoy your mental gymnastics. God does not differentiate between gender when it comes down to these sins.
True. That's why you both are right. Female nature is to blame for being promiscuous. And male nature to blame for being weak. If you can't control yourself and live with a single woman you've chosen yourself and took her virginity and lost your own, then you are weak. That is my opinion. Some will say that, you should be ok as an incel, but being incel is completely different problem.
If you use every opportunity foids give you today and participate in that shitfest leading to inceldom, you're basically building a tomb for yourself tomorrow. Chads exploiting every given opportunity is the reason our life is a nightmare. While female nature is the reason women will populate hell the most.

I'm glad that you do. Jfl at hypocritecels that think only femorrhoids are to blame here for that.
If men would stay with one woman and that woman stay with him we'd live in a better world

so all women are trash?

Jfl I agree, but I think we have to compromise because it is difficult to find a virgin female after the first 8 years of her life. After 18 years old even foid severe disabilities lost their virginity. tbh

they're too bluepilled somehow

when life is handed to you like dinner you end up having that weird image of the world.

She had a man sweating and cumming all over her, while she moaned and cried and became permanently emotionally and spiritually attached to him

Every man BESIDES that man should be utterly repulsed by her
high iq
they're too bluepilled somehow

when life is handed to you like dinner you end up having that weird image of the world.
even bluepilled religion cucks to their core principles should be sex out of marriage = death

the idea of fucking an already defiled girl disgusts me but given the chance i would fuck anything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back