Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The MoneyPill

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
To start, let me say that I'm a NEET, I live with my parents and get a unemployment benefit, from which I pay my parents a monthly board payment. Without me paying my parents I think there's a chance they may kick me out of home or at least make my life unbearable until I got a job, but because I pay them it never gets brought up and it's all cool. BUT if I had to work I am sure that I wouldn't survive, I have extreme social anxiety and even being in public is a awful experience that almost brings me to tears, I'm sure if I had a job I wouldn't last long before suicide. So basically, having money has saved my life.

So my question to you guys is, is the MoneyPill underrated by incel communities? I've interacted with many incels but none of them have been wealthy or the children of wealthy parents, all seem to be either from working class or lower class families, I've never met an incel who claimed to be rich.

Now I'm not saying that biology isn't the most important component, obviously if someone is attractive and tall they'd never become an incel in the first place, but from what I've read the soulless experience of wageslaving in the modern economy seems to be what really destroys most incels mentally, not so much the actual foid rejections (many incels have never even asked a girl out before). For many incels, it's the grinding reality of going to work and seeing all these physically attractive norms socializing, talking about how good their lives are, which destroys them. If they had enough money to not have to work (not rich mind you, just enough money not to have to work) then they could live a relatively comfortable NEET life. I can myself attest to this, I live in a bubble yes, if that bubble burst I would be dead (not just having to work, DEAD), but through money I am protected from the crushing reality of my own existence, I can play video games, read and so on to give myself "enjoyment" to distract from other things, which make life livable.

Last edited:
LEGIT AS FUCK
MMMtheory.gif

Now I'm not saying that biology isn't the most important component, obviously if someone is attractive and tall they'd never become an incel in the first place, but from what I've read the soulless experience of wageslaving in the modern economy seems to be what really destroys most incels mentally, not so much the actual foid rejections (many incels have never even asked a girl out before). For many incels, it's the grinding reality of going to work and seeing all these physically attractive norms socializing, talking about how good their lives are, which destroys them.

Money is certainly an important factor, I would say the most important in the western world, and in the world at large. Of course, if you narrow the scope on getting femoids, looks are the unquestionable king. From my point of view, many of us could still wagecuck if we had the assurance of female company, without getting cucked and or being held as "sexual hostages" (aka if you don´t this, no s3x f0r a month1!1!). However, the problem in first place is that we can´t even get a female, whatever female to make this soul crushing existence more bearable.

I do get your point, but unless you´re not speaking of incredible quantity of money, that beyond making you live without working and also bagging you cutting edge copes, you´re not going to be happy. Not having the possibility of working a satisfying job and having reasonable female are surely destructive, but even if you solve - or put a patch to - the work issue and you NEET, you´re still going to be sad/lonely/sexually starved.

However, if you´re talking of really serious money, I completely agree with you. I could distract myself with so much crazy shit I never thought about and feel better, at least until I run out of cutting edge copes or my blackpill awareness becomes too great to delude myself. Moneymaxing is also an objective of mine for this reason.

Money is so important.
I need a job, a summer job.

This is the MMM pill

Poor Chad > Rich normie
Money doesn't matter if you have good looks. Only betabuxxers need money. Better incel than cuck though.

Yes, moneypill is more important than most incels realise

it's the only realistic way to ascend

if you aren't moneymaxxing, you are a volcel

Well I need money so I can get better,stronger copes and invest the money on looksmax