Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Mongols were based

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Historian Andrea Peto says that Rogerius, an eyewitness, said that "the Mongols killed everybody regardless of gender or age" and "the Mongols especially 'found pleasure' in humiliating women."

"the Mongols killed everybody regardless of gender or age"
Cruel, but it is fair regardless, the most cucked thing in the entire world has to be ; ''Men were killed, but women and children were spared!! :soy: :soy:''

Cruel, but it is fair regardless, the most cucked thing in the entire world has to be ; ''Men were killed, but women and children were spared!! :soy: :soy:''
Young women are usually distributed to the winning soldiers. If you educate the next generation of your enemies children you will remain in power for generations. It’s over for LowIQcels

Last edited:
imagine a horde of ricecels on horses burning down your hometown. must be awsome to witness

Mongols were Vikings of the East.

When the horses realized how huge the Mongols' BACs were, the horses developed a profound sense of respect and loyalty to their Mongol riders because with dicks that huge, it was clear the Mongols were true alpha males and born leaders.

dn care
i can take them all with my ar15 xD
I wonder when REEEEEE is going to offer his his female relatives to Kim Jong Un and the Chinese communist party and then write an article on how based it is:feelstastyman:
JFL
cucked as fuck tbh.
When the horses realized how huge the Mongols' BACs were, the horses developed a profound sense of respect and loyalty to their Mongol riders because with dicks that huge, it was clear the Mongols were true alpha males and born leaders.
thats gay asf

wish I could conquer a city full of lolis. or you know die in battle that's also ok

It’s over for Jin sakai cels

You would hate them if you ran into them and knew how they are like.

They are very jew-like. Aggressive disposition to non-Mongols especially other Asians. I don't like them.

You would hate them if you ran into them and knew how they are like.

They are very jew-like. Aggressive disposition to non-Mongols especially other Asians. I don't like them.
My ancestors fought and defeated them multiple times. No other group in history achieved this. We cucked them the way they cucked literally every other country in the world. So it's funny to me that there's a lot of Pakistani Punjabis that wish they were Iranian or Arabic or Central Asian or Turkish because these countries got CUCKED HARD by the Mongols. Absolute idiots. Although the Mongols made their way to the Punjab, the part where my ancestors hail from was something they couldn't touch anyway. Other parts of Punjab did get cucked.

yes mongols used to be based
My ancestors fought and defeated them multiple times. No other group in history achieved this. We cucked them the way they cucked literally every other country in the world. So it's funny to me that there's a lot of Pakistani Punjabis that wish they were Iranian or Arabic or Central Asian or Turkish because these countries got CUCKED HARD by the Mongols. Absolute idiots. Although the Mongols made their way to the Punjab, the part where my ancestors hail from was something they couldn't touch anyway. Other parts of Punjab did get cucked.
you're talking as if you take part in that glorious victory, i just don't get it how you can just take that as your pride when you didn't even exist in those times?:feelsUgh:
dn care
i can take them all with my ar15 xD

JFL
cucked as fuck tbh.

thats gay asf
lol you triggered so hard man calm down they are gone now for centuries

Last edited:
Mongols treated women like they want to be treated

yes mongols used to be based

you're talking as if you take part in that glorious victory, i just don't get it how you can just take that as your pride when you didn't even exist in those times?:feelsUgh:

lol you triggered so hard man calm down they are gone now for centuries
Honestly this. I find it funny when humans start riding the achievements of their ancestor. Meanwhile they're LDARing and sitting in their comfy room drinking a coke and eating Doritos while playing a game on a screen for hours and contributing nothing.

"My ancestors did this, and i just happen to be the same race so it means i also share in the victory"

Sure Inkwell

3090728281 4309cf9203 b

Last edited:
Lol, okay youse were super great an uncucked not to be defeated by the based mongols... just to be defeated and cucked by the east India trading company and a bunch of Anglo saxons a few centuries down the line. Embarrassing!

Honestly this. I find it funny when humans start riding the achievements of their ancestor. Meanwhile they're LDARing and sitting in their comfy room drinking a coke and eating Doritos while playing a game on a screen for hours and contributing nothing.

"My ancestors did this, and i just happen to be the same race so it means i also share in the victory"

Sure Inkwell

View attachment 360352
yeah people like that are just very hive minded people

they were indeed

imagine a horde of ricecels on horses burning down your hometown. must be awsome to witness
Cope, mongols aren't subhuman, they are the chaddiest of the chads.

Are mongols technically hapa race?

The mongols made the nazis look like amauters and genghis Khan was the richest man ever to step on earth

They're my ancestors, weren't they? It's a part of my history.

Sure Inkwell
Stop larping as a gorilla you nerd faggot. Real gorillas are out there in the jungles.
The mongols made the nazis look like amauters and genghis Khan was the richest man ever to step on earth
True, Nazis were angels compared to the Mongols. Also, the richest man to ever step on earth was actually Mensa Musa. Look it up. He was Islamic and head of the Malian empire.

Stop larping as a gorilla you nerd faggot. Real gorillas are out there in the jungles.
Im not larping, so I won't do that tbh.

Any more preschool insults for me little guy?

Im not larping, so I won't do that tbh.

Any more preschool insults for me little guy?
How autistic do you gotta be to larp as a gorilla? At least be realistic.

How autistic do you gotta be to larp as a gorilla? At least be realistic.
Considering I am one, I have no idea how it feels tbbh(to be brutally honest)

20200916 073508

So you *are* autistic, correct? That's brutal.
Would you like a Hi-C fruit punch juice box, or a grape juice box for your false internet victory

20200916 073508

They're my ancestors, weren't they? It's a part of my history.
if you gonna talk like that, that makes you no different from those stormfaggots, they're proud about something they didn't even contribute but rather failing hard and being useless scums while you're also taking it to your so called 'muh history' and larping around as if you are so great. i don't hate you but i pity you for how brainwashed you are into thinking like normies on this topic.

it is the most basic blackpill message that many here seems to forget about it.

if you gonna talk like that, that makes you no different from those stormfaggots, they're proud about something they didn't even contribute but rather failing hard and being useless scums while you're also taking it to your so called 'muh history' and larping around as if you are so great. i don't hate you but i pity you for how brainwashed you are into thinking like normies on this topic.

it is the most basic blackpill message that many here seems to forget about it.
You are missing the point, much like that autistic kid LARPing as a gorilla (@ThoughtfulCel). Amongst Indic Pakistanis, you have many self-hating cucks who wish they were Afghan/Arabic/Turkish etc while these groups' ancestors got absolutely CUCKED by the Mongols. Instead, I take 100% pride in my own ancestry, unlike the self-hating ones. Granted, not all Indic Pakistanis have shared ancestry, so I can understand their self-hatred. :) But aside from this, both you and him are derailing this thread. The original idea of the thread was the fact that the Mongols BTFO'd women and took pleasure in it.

You are missing the point, much like that autistic kid LARPing as a gorilla (@ThoughtfulCel). Amongst Indic Pakistanis, you have many self-hating cucks who wish they were Afghan/Arabic/Turkish etc while these groups' ancestors got absolutely CUCKED by the Mongols. Instead, I take 100% pride in my own ancestry, unlike the self-hating ones. Granted, not all Indic Pakistanis have shared ancestry, so I can understand their self-hatred. :) But aside from this, both you and him are derailing this thread. The original idea of the thread was the fact that the Mongols BTFO'd women and took pleasure in it.
I made one response that wasn't even to you and I'm derailing the thread?

If you didn't have a bitch fit over my comment (that wasn't even directed towards you) nothing would have been derailed. Why would i antagonize you? I never have and never have had a reason to until now.

But since you're low iq and take any response that isn't eating your asshole as a personal attack you got angry and started throwing kindergarten insults at me, thus derailing your own thread.

Last edited:
I made one response that wasn't even to you and I'm derailing the thread?

If you didn't have a bitch fit over my comment (that wasn't even directed towards you) nothing would have been derailed.

But since you're low iq and take any response that isn't eating your asshole as a personal attack you got angry and started throwing kindergarten insults at me, thus derailing your own thread.
Keep derailing my thread you autistic cuck. Either focus on the original message of this thread or GTFO.

Keep derailing my thread you autistic cuck. Either focus on the original message of this thread or GTFO.
What a completely rational response. Foid level IQ.

Also no.

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

Autistic kid. You are definitely a female-worshipping faggot if you're not enjoying Mongols' perception of women.

20200228 134324

Hm? Oh sorry i had my airpods in. Could you say that again.

Ricecel cope.

Sure Inkwell

View attachment 360352
This tbh

yes based ricecels

Mongols couldn't take over Europe because their siege warfare was shit tier

Genghis Khan is a serious contender for most Alpha Man in history.

Genghis Khan is a serious contender for most Alpha Man in history.
Agreed. 1 in 200 men are directly his descendants.
Mongols couldn't take over Europe because their siege warfare was shit tier
They headed back to Mongolia because of one their leaders died and they needed to decide on another leader. They already infiltrated Poland and they would have decimated Germans and the French if it weren't for that.
Lol, okay youse were super great an uncucked not to be defeated by the based mongols... just to be defeated and cucked by the east India trading company and a bunch of Anglo saxons a few centuries down the line. Embarrassing!
What are you talking about? East India Company never operated on my ancestors' land. Indeed embarrassing when a cumskin like you can't get history right.

yeah i know what the thread was about, you know that i was responding to your later comment on how proud you're for something you didn't do shit to get it, there is nothing to be proud about something that is a genetic accident like where you're born in or what you happen to be, see i'm a half mongol and half korean but i don't go around thinking that i am some kind of conqueror and superior to others or thinking that i'm a tech genius and high iq shit because of my nationality, race or anything that i have no control of whatsoever.