Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The more depressed I become, the more based I become

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m a delivery driver, and I’ve noticed that as I’ve become more depressed I do more based things. I’ve recently started cutting people off on the road much more and not caring if I get hit by anyone. I now also make uturns when it says I’m not allowed to. The most based thing I’ve been doing recently is when I don’t get a tip off a delivery, I spit in the customers food. Tipping should be mandatory and anyone who doesn’t should be arrested and thrown in prison.

giving people extra money is kinda cucked tbh

It’s literally how delivery drivers make most of their cash. Also that’s fine, as long as you’re ok with spit in ur food.

It’s literally how delivery drivers make most of their cash. Also that’s fine, as long as you’re ok with spit in ur food.
if i don't know, fine by me :feelsclown:

I dont tip what's the point

Tipping is the whole point of you having a small salary. It’s the capitalist way of fucking people up. Same tipping shit goes for waiters, they get minimum wage even though they work like mules, “BUT YOU GET TIPS HERPDERP!(capitalism gud)”
Edit: That’s kinda a wrong base bro.

Take care of yourself. Brocel lives matter

Tipping is the whole point of you having a small salary. It’s the capitalist way of fucking people up. Same tipping shit goes for waiters, they get minimum wage even though they work like mules, “BUT YOU GET TIPS HERPDERP!(capitalism gud)”
Edit: That’s kinda a wrong base bro.
Don't expect American goyim to understand this shit lmao. The corporation is always right, Mr Goldstein can't afford to pay us a better salary, he needs a new yacht. The customer should have to bear the burden.

>14 year old incel
>was bullied at school,and now that it is friday(whilst chad is fucking 5 women) incel wants a comfy pepperoni pizza and a 2 litter bottle of fanta to cope with his miserable life
>Gets a knock at the door and grabs the pizza whilst saying a shy hi and go insides
>opens up to see it filled with spit

i am often disgusted at the members in this forum.At least i can cope by remembering that half of the forum is filled with fakecels and volcels.

>14 year old incel
>was bullied at school,and now that it is friday(whilst chad is fucking 5 women) incel wants a comfy pepperoni pizza and a 2 litter bottle of fanta to cope with his miserable life
>Gets a knock at the door and grabs the pizza whilst saying a shy hi and go insides
>opens up to see it filled with spit

i am often disgusted at the members in this forum.At least i can cope by remembering that half of the forum is filled with fakecels and volcels.
Tip me faggot

also
> 14
> incel
leave this forum

@FastBananaCEO get him out dude. He’s in diapers

Tipping should be mandatory and anyone who doesn’t should be arrested and thrown in prison.
Or just abolish all tipping and pay people reasonable salaries. Jews invented tipping so they didn't have to pay their workers decently and dont pay any payroll taxes.

I’m a delivery driver, and I’ve noticed that as I’ve become more depressed I do more based things. I’ve recently started cutting people off on the road much more and not caring if I get hit by anyone. I now also make uturns when it says I’m not allowed to. The most based thing I’ve been doing recently is when I don’t get a tip off a delivery, I spit in the customers food. Tipping should be mandatory and anyone who doesn’t should be arrested and thrown in prison.
Not based and cucked as fuck. You should be spitting in their food regardless if they tip or not. In fact the bigger the tip the more you spit. The amount of spit should be precisely proportional to how much they tip you.

no i am not.i just made that up to illustrate how much of a cunt bitg is.
Tip me faggot

also
> 14
> incel
leave this forum

@FastBananaCEO get him out dude. He’s in diapers
do you have any idea how many kids grow in household where even getting enough money for a pizza is almost a miracle?

Based. I always tip all the truecels.

This, I have never tipped and I will never tip, and once someone offered me a tip while working and I refused the tip, gave it to someone else, it takes a cucked slave mindset to want or expect tips, IT MEANS YOU PLAN ON WORKING THAT SHITTY JOB, you start treating tips like its part of your pay and you will begin to get complacent and not try to move upwards in income

It’s literally how delivery drivers make most of their cash.

How the fuck is that the customers problem, stop being a wagecuck and work on passive income, its not other peoples job to keep you "well payed" JFL

Also that’s fine, as long as you’re ok with spit in ur food.

JFL @ the entitlement

Also how the hell do you get a chance to spit in someones food after they don't give you a tip, your story doesn't even add up

Imagine you are right in front of me, I give you the money with no tip, in what space of time in front of my eyes do you get to spit in my food?

That's vile, you could be spitting in a broke-ass fellow-cel's food for all you know; this is exactly why I make my own food.

Last edited:
How the fuck is that the customers problem, stop being a wagecuck and work on passive income, its not other peoples job to keep you "well payed" JFL

JFL @ the entitlement

Also how the hell do you get a chance to spit in someones food after they don't give you a tip, your story doesn't even add up

Imagine you are right in front of me, I give you the money with no tip, in what space of time in front of my eyes do you get to spit in my food?
Low IQ. The tip is on the receipt, so I know what the tip is even before leaving. But I’m forced to take certain delivery’s.

That's vile, you could be spitting in a fellow-cel's food for all you know; this is exactly why I make my own food.

This is why I don't order, I go out to local places and buy food, and I'm always nice to the cashiers lol

But this is also why I like places like subway or KFC, you can see the person prepare your food items right in front of your face, and its usually a long line so they don't have time to discriminate to do something to your food

Low IQ. The tip is on the receipt, so I know what the tip is even before leaving. But I’m forced to take certain delivery’s.

I don't know what kind of upside down food delivery service is that, but I'm not paying for shit BEFORE I get the food, every food delivery I've ever bought, the delivery person gets paid upon the receipt of items

Some places use card and the delivery guy carries a portable "swiper" but most are cash (which I prefer), and I don't pay tips, I'll never pay a tip, people need to stop coping and accept that they have a shitty job, tips just delude you into thinking its "not so bad" so you get complacent and do nothing with your life

I'd wonder how the people you work for even get customers because that's a terrible business model, there's no security in that

If the delivery person gets injured on their way to my place, I'm out of money and I have no food, and if its late I'd have to wait for the next day to get my food

Its the business model that is low IQ, who the hell would even expect it to be that you pay before you get the delivery (for food)

I understand for furniture, products, etc, but food is something in which payment should only be given in delivery when the items are received, that's how all food delivery works in my country

I don't know what kind of upside down food delivery service is that, but I'm not paying for shit BEFORE I get the food, every food delivery I've ever bought, the delivery person gets paid upon the receipt of items

I'd wonder how the people you work for even get customers because that's a terrible business model, there's no security in that

If the delivery person gets injured on their way to my place, I'm out of money and I have no food, and if its late I'd have to wait for the next day to get my food

Its the business model that is low IQ, who the hell would even expect it to be that you pay before you get the delivery (for food)

I understand for furniture, products, etc, but food is something in which payment should only be given in delivery when the items are received, that's how all food delivery works in my country
Well, where I work if the delivery somehow doesn’t get to you, if you called in, you would get ur meal sent out again immediately and something else free to try and compensate.

Well, where I work if the delivery somehow doesn’t get to you, if you called in, you would get ur meal sent out again immediately and something else free to try and compensate.

Nah that would be a hard pass for me and that place, there's too many KFC's and Chinese Food stores for me to pay for food before its in front of my face, this is literally the first time I've even heard of something like this, I'm surprised people even use the service for food, I wouldn't trust it

Once you give someone your money before a service is completed, the likelihood that the quality they output will go down increases, that's just common sense, and your whole spit in peoples food thing just adds more to that argument JFL

TBH the people who use that delivery service "get what they deserve" for being so dumb and trusting

Delivery salary should be given by their employer and not be an extra burden to the consumers from the start tbh.
The poors might not be able to tip even if they want to.
Op should only spit in well off ppl like the suburban areas, his boss, and nignogs.

Last edited:
TBH the people who use that delivery service "get what they deserve" for being so dumb and trusting
Based. This is the Blkpillpres I like to see.

Lol, just ordered a pizza, hope the delivery boy doesn't think like you.

The most based thing I’ve been doing recently is when I don’t get a tip off a delivery, I spit in the customers food.
Do you tip people?

Ngl OP, working with delivery is one of the worst jobs out there, plus the owners pay a very low salary for the amount of work, i kinda agree with you.

no i am not.i just made that up to illustrate how much of a cunt bitg is.
Oh ok. I personally wouldn’t tip anyone unless I know that they post here tbh which I wouldn’t so I practically won’t be tipping anyone
The most based thing I’ve been doing recently is when I don’t get a tip off a delivery, I spit in the customers food.
Don’t customers usually pay after you give food?

Last edited:
Oh ok. I personally wouldn’t tip anyone unless I know that they post here tbh.

Don’t customers usually pay after you give food?
I answered this. Read one of my previous comments

I answered this. Read one of my previous comments
Oh yeah you see the receipt before you deliver. I don’t think any restaurants I have went to have done this.

You are not entitled to tips

Dont tip people then. Problem solved. You are living in a world where its foolish to expect anything from anyone.

Instead of spitting in peoples food, you can try directing that energy into securing yourself a better job.

But i wouldnt know, i am just a retard waiting to get smited down by the wrath of Lord Shani. Maybe its better to spit. Just spit on their faces next time. This world deserves to be spit on.

Brutal spitcel. I always tip so please don't soil my food with spit.

Not based and cucked as fuck. You should be spitting in their food regardless if they tip or not. In fact the bigger the tip the more you spit. The amount of spit should be precisely proportional to how much they tip you.
Why?

then don't work there if you're not happy with the salary, untalented moron