Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The more sexual appeal a woman has, the sluttier she is likely to be

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
>inb4 volcel

my preference for women are those that have sexual appeal, such as Lana Rhoades, however, it appears(irl) girls with sexual appeal tend to be bigger more outspoken whores(not to say that "cute" ones arent whores, they are whores too, just hide it better)

but the thing is, many normies think that whores will fuck ANYTHING(read: male)

they are partially correct, that is, they will fuck ANYTHING(but incels and sub8males, with men that are 5-6, at most its pity sex or handjob)

Remember, the majority of the female gender are whores. AAWALT, man.

They are full of sexual hormones

Awalt, being sexually appealing doesn't mean shit.

Also Lana Rhoades is a literal low iq retard.

Doesnt matter none of them will fuck me anyway

From what i've seen the ugly ones tend to be the biggest whores. Many pretty girls don't fuck that many guys because they are saving themselves for chads.

>inb4 volcel

my preference for women are those that have sexual appeal, such as Lana Rhoades, however, it appears(irl) girls with sexual appeal tend to be bigger more outspoken whores(not to say that "cute" ones arent whores, they are whores too, just hide it better)

they are partially correct, that is, they will fuck ANYTHING(but incels and sub8males, with men that are 5-6, at most its pity sex or handjob)
perhaps the good looking ones are whorey as, just dont seem like it as much because they are a lot more selective and because of this you dont see all the guys who they do it with. fucks me up to think about.. but the ugly or plain ones are justas whorey as any... some of the low appeal females have huge bodycounts. this female my friend got with, who i didnt find appealing at all, had banged 20 guys and she was only 18..

AWALT indeed.

BUT I will say that the higher tier girls I've seen (I worked at a mall) didn't usually come off as slooty. They were more stuck up and pushed people away though. They were just bitches.

It was always those wannabe quirky "not like other girls" glasses wearing girls that were overtly the biggest sloots. I swear on me mum m8.

perhaps the good looking ones are whorey as, just dont seem like it as much because they are a lot more selective and because of this you dont see all the guys who they do it with. fucks me up to think about.. but the ugly or plain ones are justas whorey as any... some of the low appeal females have huge bodycounts. this female my friend got with, who i didnt find appealing at all, had banged 20 guys and she was only 18..
Bro AWALT

>inb4 volcel

Lana Rhoades is all time top 10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back