Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Most Bluepilled Video I Have Ever Seen

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This dude is a complete joke he's a con artist affiliate marketer I can't believe anyone would actually trust this guy. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUolq1DdEzM[/video]

Generic bluepilled advice will only work if you're already decent looking. Changing your personality/talking to more girls will just cement your status further as an incel, as you'll realize how much nothing really matters.

pretty good for young NT guys actually

Luke, I've seen it couple of days ago, also find it pretty funny how he advertised a razor in the middle of the video, it is a common trend amongst "self-improvement" channels to try and sell you something in the middle of it.

Self improvement is just a massive cash grab.

I want to beat up this guy too badly.

rotfl heres my reaction to this video

sees title: 3 ways to go from ugly to hot *rolls eyes, immediately don't wanna watch*

sees thumbnail: seriously don't wanna watch it now

see length, definitely not watching 7 minutes of this shit

video begins playing with shitty first grader animation: closes video

I tried OP, I really did

I knew it was Based Zeus before even clicking the video. What a blue pilled idiot

Based Zeus is such a stupid channel. Who are the moronic men watching this?

Such shit advice. But of course coming from Based Zeus. He preaches PUA so no surprise he'd say personality matters. All his videos are bluepilled and I see he's getting popular due to the promo. Idiot spent like 2 minutes of the video promoting the razor. Vid could have easily been under 4 minutes long.