Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most brutal ricecel rejection I've ever seen/ New ricecel youtuber

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
We've got a new ricecel voice on youtube, and he shared the most brutal ricecel rejection I've ever seen in my life. I think the most brutal aspect of it was how impotent all his ricecel friends were too at that moment. They just stood there, fake smiling awkwardly, doing nothing like true meek asians. They just don't know better. Only if they understood they never should have been born. I think I'm gonna cry in a corner.

I just can't watch rejections. I don't want to be cringing for the rest of the day.

The guy in the vid says women view their smv so inflated. It's just that her smv is that high. The amount of cucks who give her attention combine with Chads who will pump and dump her, is it any wonder?

He mogs that fattyface by 2 points atleast. Holes are OP in this meta.

He mogs that fattyface by 2 points atleast. Holes are OP in this meta.
Bring the nerf bat and starting swinging. Drop them down a tier or two.

71zdQescuOL._SX425_.jpg

All the laughing foids in the background . . . they are laughing, because he has a tiny little dick, they have their big white cock in the garage, and he's a bum begging for scaps. They are laughing because they are ashamed of that bluepilled loser.

what the fuck? the guy mogs the noodle hard

Poor guy, maybe in his next life... :feelsbadman:

He Mogs her too, it's over. She can prob get pumped by some white guy who mogs her by 4 points.

The ricecel in the video was a framecel.

That girl was an ugly fat fuck. Just lol

Painful, hopefully this brings him another step closer to the Blackpill.

Painful, hopefully this brings him another step closer to the Blackpill.

Sometimes, when I think of the vast numbers of asian men in the world, it pains me to think the vast majority do not have a solid framework like the blackpill to understand human nature. The shame of unrequited love is the worst kind of pain. And this pain, like a boulder, largely falls on their unprepared shoulders.

He did it to himself for trying to get a foid whose atleast 2 inches taller then him, granted he facially and body mogs her HARD there is nothing that can compensate for his height (especially as a rice in the west :feelscry:).

hightier ricecel cant even get a fucking ogre, its ogre

Sometimes, when I think of the vast numbers of asian men in the world, it pains me to think the vast majority do not have a solid framework like the blackpill to understand human nature. The shame of unrequited love is the worst kind of pain. And this pain, like a boulder, largely falls on their unprepared shoulders.
Based.

tbh he was pretty fucking stupid for going after an obvious aloof non-interested landwhale who gives off a shitty vibe

tbh he was pretty fucking stupid for going after an obvious aloof non-interested landwhale who gives off a shitty vibe

this. her vibe was totally off. looks like a bitch (and ugly too)

ricecels have no dignity

this. her vibe was totally off. looks like a bitch (and ugly too)

this is legit mental illness. inability to read people or being clingy around someone who is using you like a tool

Should've had a better personality.

Fuark i think the most brutal thing is the noodlepill, they never have a chance

they are funny however
It's not funny to me, I got rejected many many times and in every rejection I see my pain reflected.

Didn’t watch the whole thing but he completely mogs her and still gets rejected.

Rice/Noodlewhores are even worse than white women on some occasions.

Looks like he did not get enough showers that day.

The guy in the vid says women view their smv so inflated. It's just that her smv is that high. The amount of cucks who give her attention combine with Chads who will pump and dump her, is it any wonder?
The problem is fake up .
It gives foids 2-3 pointd advantage in an already oversatursted market .

That guy just mogs this bitch into the ground

Wtf he looks better than her. Plus he turbo fucking mogs me. I know people like to say JBW but no amount of whiteness would make me able to compete with him. And yet he's fucked.

Can’t guys read vibes when girls like them? I can read vibes as an incel lol

He mogs me.

All the laughing foids in the background . . . they are laughing, because he has a tiny little dick, they have their big white cock in the garage, and he's a bum begging for scaps. They are laughing because they are ashamed of that bluepilled loser.
"A bum begging for scraps" is the best descriptor I've seen today.

They treat him worse than the way a homeless man would get treated at the Ritz-Carlton.

Holy shit this was depressing.

He mogs me.

"A bum begging for scraps" is the best descriptor I've seen today.

They treat him worse than the way a homeless man would get treated at the Ritz-Carlton.

Holy shit this was depressing.

She couldn't even politely reject him at least. NO, she had to fucking call him "LITTLE BRO." I would rather a bitch call the cops on me for sexual harassment than to be friend-zoned as "little bro," to be literally be gang-raped in prison is less emasculating.