Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most common female arguments about incels are projections of their own shortcomings (and not at all relevant to us)

High IQ. Women wont touch this.

I find the over-used projection theory used to limit effective criticism of problems; but this thread's argument shows what a true projection really is

Solid thread. It's great to see that some people still strive to make threads of this quality.

Yea exactly
Most of those things work for women, not men

Also, most of this was projection

JFL. The younger foid was definitely projecting. "You're gross". Just look at her hair, that thing hasn't been washed in a long time.

“Just lower your standards” - coming from a foid

Doesn’t that imply the existence of an SMV hierarchy in women? Goes against the leftist idea of every woman is beautiful no matter what.

Unless they mean “go for beautiful women (1/10s) instead of exceptionally beautiful women”

I have screenshotted your post , very hight IQ . We need more of your enlightening post .

One of the best posts I have seen in a very long time, thanks for the good work OP

Good thread. I have always found the "take a shower" argument to be absurd, I take one literally every day, sometimes twice and have been doing so for my entire life. I was not even aware that there were people out there who went several days without showering. I don't get how foid cannot have the time to shower. Realistically speaking, they wouldn't have any time to sleep or eat then either.

As for the weight thing, most single young men are obsessed with staying fit and lifting, this goes for part of our userbase as well. Most overweight men are either already married or they have given up on foids and don't care anymore. No man who genuinely desires female intimacy would allow himself to stoop so low as to become fat.
it's just a cheap ad hominem to dehumanize us.

The Tinder-era woman successfully gets one Chad after another in her bed, and it's easy for her. So that must be a reflection of her value; she must be on the same level as those men, and therefore able to secure one as a lifelong partner. Surely one of these guys must be ready to commit, right? But they just keep pumping and dumping, slipping through her fingers every time. "All guys want is sex!"
See also the common complaint in women's Tinder bios (delivered with typical sassy pluck) that "no one ever talks on Tinder!" What they mean is that the top 1% of men, upon whom they pin their hopes exclusively, do not talk to them because they rightly regard themselves as being out of Becky's league and so have far better options. The other 99% of men, who are more than willing to talk, don't even exist in their mind.

See also the common complaint in women's Tinder bios (delivered with typical sassy pluck) that "no one ever talks on Tinder!" What they mean is that the top 1% of men, upon whom they pin their hopes exclusively, do not talk to them because they rightly regard themselves as being out of Becky's league and so have far better options. The other 99% of men, who are more than willing to talk, don't even exist in their mind.

And even when Chad does want to use Becky for an easy lay, he still isn't going to bother writing anything substantial, because he can just text "DTF" and get what he wants. There was even a Chadfish on here somewhere with a girl who specifically said in her profile that DTF is not a conversation starter. Of course, the Chadfish just wrote DTF and she bit, no questions asked. How the average female IQ is above 60 is a mystery.

I find it appropriate this topic is getting recurrent attention.

NASA military supercomputer level IQ.

Yo this thread should be used in any argument with a female online.

Yea exactly
Most of those things work for women, not men

Also, most of this was projection

Wtf. That british indian guy must have lucked out. I mog him and he acts like he's some sort of chad.

Excellent.

I especially like the points about women projecting "take a shower" and "personality" as women being self critical of themselves.

To quote Christianity "When you speak, you speak of yourself. For you are your Father (or Mother) and it was a lie from the beginning".

When I shower I scrub everywhere including with water, then soap, then soap on a flannel. I then rinse with hand applied shower gel and water creating more soap duds than a car wash. I spend extra attention to armpits, crotch, foreskin and anus. I towel dry everywhere.

When a woman showers she merely stands under the water and washes her hair. She lets the water merely trickle over her flaps and butt cheeks. This could explain why women use so much perfume and body deodorant and fabric fresher sprays. Unhygienic men (usually Chads) don't wash socks, change pants or change their clothes even for work.

Men want women with a nice personality, as women should be spending 90% of their time with their kids mid-week. Men, should do, moreso at the weekend and evenings so it makes sense to not court a pole dancer or prostitute as the mother of your kids.
This is why overweight "mumsy" females get more attention than said ruined whores, in terms of pairbonding rather than tinder swipes.