Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most common female arguments about incels are projections of their own shortcomings (and not at all relevant to us)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
"Projection is a psychological mechanism where humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting."

I think the most common female responses to incels I generally see could be interpreted as blatant projections.

1) You are only incel because you are going for hot models. Lower your standards.
Blatant projection. Obviously, women are the ones who are only going for the "hot models" and most men are swiping right on everything while getting nothing. Women can improve their outcomes by lowering their ridiculous standards. Men usually have no standards at all (or at most it's "no landwhales") and lowering them even further usually doesn't even help. [citation]

2) You just need to shower more and take better care of yourself.
This is actually one of the funniest ones. I never understood why women were so obsessed with our shower routines. Almost all of us have normal shower habits in surveys (except some of the NEETs). So why do women fixate on it? Well it turns out 80% of women don't shower daily, and 33% go up to 3 days without showering. 69% of young woman are so self-conscious of their vaginal odor they have refused sex over it. 89% say they would like to improve their hygiene but they feel they don't have the time. [citation]

3) You just need to go to the gym and stop being fat.
Since most of us on this site aren't fat according to site surveys, this probably doesn't apply to us. But it probably does apply to the average female Redditor. And studies have shown women can increase their messages from men by 90% by simply losing weight. No such powerful association for men with weight exists. [citation]

4) You're incel as an ethnic because you only want white women!
Well actually, the data shows women are far more obsessed with chasing white men than men are with chasing white women. And even women of ethnic races prefer white men by a massive margin. Lots of incel men are swiping on every type of girl. Many ethnic men would prefer a girl of their own race. For my part, ethnic girls don't give me any more of a chance than any other. So again, this is blatantly projection of their own white worship. [citation]

4) You're just incel because you hate women!
First of all this is a logical fallacy. Many incels in site surveys don't hate women. Many still want a girlfriend. Furthermore, in most cases where incels do hate women, we can clearly see they generally did not start that way, but only became hateful after years of abuse and rejection. But this could also possibly be interpreted as projection, as many women are quite vocal about how much they hate short men, approaches by ugly men, and ethnic men on Twitter. They find ugly men "creepier" and are more likely to accuse ugly men of sexual harassment. [citation] They experience increased disgust at simply imagining conversing with ugly men. [citation]

5) You just need to work on your personality and be a better person
Men reward women that have "nice" personalities. Women do not for nice men. I have seen loads of studies where women sexually reward criminals, narcissists, and sociopaths. One study specifically demonstrated male "niceness" was not at all valued by women. So "being a better person" will make a woman more attractive to a man, and they know it's something they need to do. Again, this is a projection that is more relevant to them not us. [citation]

I don't think most of this is truly malicious. I think it comes from a very poor sense of awareness or capacity to imagine what the world would look like for other people. It is like when women say, "Men won't commit because now they have so many options on Tinder." What they really mean is "the top 15% of men" but their mind blanks out what life is like for the other 85% of men.

In every case, they are essentially just taking their own problems or shortcomings that limit them, and assuming those must also be our shortcomings or limitations. It represents an inability to see the world from a different perspective than one's own. By contrast, we look at the world from all perspectives, as that is how understanding can best be reached. Maybe they should take a cue from us and try to think about the bigger picture.

High IQ thread tbh.

Very well explained, should be pinned

I find the over-used projection theory used to limit effective criticism of problems; but this thread's argument shows what a true projection really is

1) You are only incel because you are going for hot models. Lower your standards.

5) You're just incel because you hate women!

6) You just need to work on your personality and be a better person

1 I literally have no standards apart from no STDS / AIDS and be legal and alive.

2 I fucking do. I shower because I am a NEET with nothing else to do

3 I do. Oddly enough I got heavier.

4 I'm down for Asians and blacks tho.

5 I literally want to have sex with women, how can I hate them?

6 Literally how, just play a character long enough that I became a new person? Life is not fucking borat.

7 JUST PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE ANON! (I do and people reject me, even in a social sense, let alone romantic)

PIN THIS MODS!!
OP is probably the highest IQ poster here

well explained

I find the over-used projection theory used to limit effective criticism of problems; but this thread's argument shows what a true projection really is

Good thread. I have always found the "take a shower" argument to be absurd, I take one literally every day, sometimes twice and have been doing so for my entire life. I was not even aware that there were people out there who went several days without showering. I don't get how foid cannot have the time to shower. Realistically speaking, they wouldn't have any time to sleep or eat then either.

As for the weight thing, most single young men are obsessed with staying fit and lifting, this goes for part of our userbase as well. Most overweight men are either already married or they have given up on foids and don't care anymore. No man who genuinely desires female intimacy would allow himself to stoop so low as to become fat.

I live in a country hot as fuck. I've practically never passed a day without showering in my life. Those cucks are so dumb it hurts.

@SergeantIncel this needs pinning.

Very High IQ, cucktears won't touch this
Well it turns out 80% of women don't shower daily, and 33% go up to 3 days without showering.
Also holy fuck women are disgusting, I've showered daily since I was like 13

Very High IQ, cucktears won't touch this

Also holy fuck women are disgusting, I've showered daily since I was like 13
What’s the stats on men showering tho??

Jfl if it’s better than women’s stats it would be hilarious

Well it turns out 80% of women don't shower daily, and 33% go up to 3 days without showering. 69% of young woman are so self-conscious of their vaginal odor they have refused sex over it. 89% say they would like to improve their hygiene but they feel they don't have the time.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

3 dimensional pig disgusting

Sooner or later they will see our problems are their problems.

VERY high IQ

I’ve often felt the same thing - foid accusations against us tend to give away their thinking.

I don't think most of this is truly malicious. I think it comes from a very poor sense of awareness or capacity to imagine what the world would look like for other people.

This permeates everything. Media and advertisers are keenly aware of this. HBO's recent miniseries, Chernobyl, had two main female characters, a composite character made up of dozens of male physicists, portrayed by a woman, and the wife of a guy killed by radiation. From the production POV, the series "needed" these characters otherwise women wouldn't watch. This is also apparent in historical dramas. Despite all people having male and female ancestors, an English woman can't see a story about the Tudor Period unless it has female characters. The fact that the males depicted could be her ancestors just the same as any woman is beyond her ability to relate.

Likewise in politics, we have women like AOC who is a Hsipanic woman having irrational attachment to Latina women crossing the border. This despite the fact that she's a U.S. lawmaker, so the Latinas she's siding with are insulting her own position. All she thinks is, "I'm Latina, they're Latina. Those Latinas are in conditions I wouldn't want to be in, so it's bad."

If you ever hear a foid talk about something that creates an emotional response, it's almost always interpreted through herself. It's not sad that a dog died in a movie, the dead dog simply reminds her of a childhood pet who died. There's no "abstract" empathy, just reminders of their own experiences.

It is like when women say, "Men won't commit because now they have so many options on Tinder." What they really mean is "the top 15% of men" but their mind blanks out what life is like for the other 85% of men.

That's called the apex fallacy. It's also where we get the related idea that "men only want sex." There are lots of men who want loving relationships; why don't women just match up with them?

The Tinder-era woman successfully gets one Chad after another in her bed, and it's easy for her. So that must be a reflection of her value; she must be on the same level as those men, and therefore able to secure one as a lifelong partner. Surely one of these guys must be ready to commit, right? But they just keep pumping and dumping, slipping through her fingers every time. "All guys want is sex!"

Meanwhile, the hundred blue-pilled orbiters who would love to give her a caring relationship just stare in awe. Little do they know that they're completely invisible to her; they don't even register as men in her mind.

That's why I laugh whenever I hear a woman say "Men only want sex" or "Men fear commitment." She has no idea that she just outed herself as a used-up whore with zero self-awareness, who is both the cause of her own problems and ours.

This is a fantastic argument and really goes to highlight the shortcomings of the foid's argument against us,hats of to you,u are big smart:feelswhere:

That shower one is hilarious tbh never thought about it before. That hating women would be the reason for inceldom is absurd, that theory assumes the existence of a mindreading ability.

OP should be sanctified for his magnificant wisdom, insight and clarity of argumentation.

Did you copy this idea that women's criticisms of incels are projections of their own shortcomings from a post I wrote a few days ago? Sure sounds like it.

Most rational and true blackpill ive read

Damn I hope this thread stays pinned for quite a while, this is pretty good,detailed, well organized, citations, should get permanently pinned if possible

IT will dimiss this

"Projection is a psychological mechanism where humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting."

I think the most common female responses to incels I generally see could be interpreted as blatant projections.

Blatant projection. Obviously, women are the ones who are only going for the "hot models" and most men are swiping right on everything while getting nothing. Women can improve their outcomes by lowering their ridiculous standards. Men usually have no standards at all (or at most it's "no landwhales") and lowering them even further usually doesn't even help. [citation]

This is actually one of the funniest ones. I never understood why women were so obsessed with our shower routines. Almost all of us have normal shower habits in surveys (except some of the NEETs). So why do women fixate on it? Well it turns out 80% of women don't shower daily, and 33% go up to 3 days without showering. 69% of young woman are so self-conscious of their vaginal odor they have refused sex over it. 89% say they would like to improve their hygiene but they feel they don't have the time. [citation]

Since most of us on this site aren't fat according to site surveys, this probably doesn't apply to us. But it probably does apply to the average female Redditor. And studies have shown women can increase their messages from men by 90% by simply losing weight. No such powerful association for men with weight exists. [citation]

Well actually, the data shows women are far more obsessed with chasing white men than men are with chasing white women. And even women of ethnic races prefer white men by a massive margin. Lots of incel men are swiping on every type of girl. Many ethnic men would prefer a girl of their own race. For my part, ethnic girls don't give me any more of a chance than any other. So again, this is blatantly projection of their own white worship. [citation]

First of all this is a logical fallacy. Many incels in site surveys don't hate women. Many still want a girlfriend. Furthermore, in most cases where incels do hate women, we can clearly see they generally did not start that way, but only became hateful after years of abuse and rejection. But this could also possibly be interpreted as projection, as many women are quite vocal about how much they hate short men, approaches by ugly men, and ethnic men on Twitter. They find ugly men "creepier" and are more likely to accuse ugly men of sexual harassment. [citation] They experience increased disgust at simply imagining conversing with ugly men. [citation]

Men reward women that have "nice" personalities. Women do not for nice men. I have seen loads of studies where women sexually reward criminals, narcissists, and sociopaths. One study specifically demonstrated male "niceness" was not at all valued by women. So "being a better person" will make a woman more attractive to a man, and they know it's something they need to do. Again, this is a projection that is more relevant to them not us. [citation]

I don't think most of this is truly malicious. I think it comes from a very poor sense of awareness or capacity to imagine what the world would look like for other people. It is like when women say, "Men won't commit because now they have so many options on Tinder." What they really mean is "the top 15% of men" but their mind blanks out what life is like for the other 85% of men.

In every case, they are essentially just taking their own problems or shortcomings that limit them, and assuming those must also be our shortcomings or limitations. It represents an inability to see the world from a different perspective than one's own. By contrast, we look at the world from all perspectives, as that is how understanding can best be reached. Maybe they should take a cue from us and try to think about the bigger picture.
Behind every female advice is a hypocrite

Yea exactly
Most of those things work for women, not men

Also, most of this was projection

High iq post and extremely accurate.

high iq. most women cant understand this since they are incapable of using logic.

Very good, high IQ post. I approve.

I knew about the shower one. Made a post on it a while back. You really can’t take anything they say seriously.

Femasites, the hypocrite gender...

High IQ thread, shame cucktears won't screenshot this.

Brilliant refutations. Keep up the great work. It's coming in very useful on social media.