Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most common incel traits LEGIT

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
These are the Most Common incel traits, if One single point applies to you, You are definitely an incel:

- being an antifeminist

- watching anime - being obsessive with japanese Culture and Art

- browsing meme boards like 4chan /pol/

- listening to Metal

- being into Goth, Computer games, Anime, Manga, Metal music subculture

- prefering animals over humans aka social reject 'buhuhu mean humans hurt My feelz'

- being an edgy sociopath, dark triad, misanthrophob etc aka social reject

- disliking High E Big booty sloots like kim kardashian Because they are primitive aka 'they go for big dick, muscular high T DOM slayers, and i am just a weak pathetic framecel subhuman twink'

- disliking hypersexualized Mainstream music especially hiphop/rnb Because its primitive and not sophisticated low IQ nigger Music aka 'i am Too low T for masculine high T DOM slayer music'

- being pale as fuck aka basementdwelling social reject aka into metal gothic subculture

- bitching online about masculine DOM males like italian Guidos, NIggers, wiggers and muslims aka 'i am a little incel bitch please cuckold me'

These are the Most Common incel traits, if One single point applies to you, You are definitely an incel:

- being an antifeminist

- listening to Metal

- prefering animals over humans aka social reject 'buhuhu mean humans hurt My feelz'

- disliking High E Big booty sloots like kim kardashian Because they are primitive aka 'they go for big dick, muscular high T DOM slayers, and i am just a weak pathetic framecel subhuman twink'

- disliking hypersexualized Mainstream music especially hiphop/rnb Because its primitive and not sophisticated low IQ nigger Music aka 'i am Too low T for masculine high T DOM slayer music'

- being pale as fuck aka basementdwelling social reject aka into metal gothic subculture

- bitching online about masculine DOM males like italian Guidos, NIggers, wiggers and muslims aka 'i am a little incel bitch please cuckold me'
ANYTHING THAT DOESN"T INVOLVE ELECTRIC GUITARS ISN'T MUSIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being a male feminist is probably a much bigger indicator of inceldom that being against it.

ANYTHING THAT DOESN"T INVOLVE ELECTRIC GUITARS ISN'T MUSIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not true. But rhyming into a microphone over a shitty auto-tuned beat definitely is not music.

I only fit 3. Browse /r9k/, dislike Kim Kardashian, dislike rap.

I'm anti feminist, like anime and video game, hate the hyper sexualisation of the media and promiscuity of women, listen to Metal music since my childhood and i'm a normie. These doesn't indicate anything.

I'm all of these up until the last 4

- being an antifeminist

- listening to Metal

Being ugly?

no

being ugly, that's the only thing that's an incel trait, nothing else really matters.

You could just have writed having autism it's the same.

I'm three. Anti-feminist, hate kim kardashian, and edgelord.

i have 3 of these

- being an antifeminist -yep

- watching anime - being obsessive with japanese Culture and Art don't watch anime

- browsing meme boards like 4chan /pol/ I hate 4chan

- listening to Metal nope, only some classics

- being into Goth, Computer games, Anime, Manga, Metal music subculture Only into PC gaming none of the other shit

- prefering animals over humans aka social reject 'buhuhu mean humans hurt My feelz' I don't care about animals

- being an edgy sociopath, dark triad, misanthrophob etc aka social reject I don't act edgy

- disliking High E Big booty sloots like kim kardashian Because they are primitive aka 'they go for big dick, muscular high T DOM slayers, and i am just a weak pathetic framecel subhuman twink' LOL I am a framecel but i am only attracted to girls with curves and decent booty

- disliking hypersexualized Mainstream music especially hiphop/rnb Because its primitive and not sophisticated low IQ nigger Music aka 'i am Too low T for masculine high T DOM slayer music' Nope I listen to alot of hiphop and RnB

- being pale as fuck aka basementdwelling social reject aka into metal gothic subculture i'm a isolationcel but I rot in my room not basement, goths are fucking cringy

- bitching online about masculine DOM males like italian Guidos, NIggers, wiggers and muslims aka 'i am a little incel bitch please cuckold me' i'm a nigger

I only got like 2 and a half in total, guess i'm fakecel

Oh look, yet ANOTHER "MUH TESTOSTERONE!" coper. Listen here, your fucking T doesn't mean shit. None of the shit you listed has ANYTHING to do with testosterone, it's just retarded normies being brainwashed normies and you're brainwashed into thinking they're somehow superior. Being a fucking sheep in a herd doesn't mean you're better.

Rap "music" is for 80 IQ ghetto trash and normies.

If you listen to normie music you should leave here and go join them.

Ironic talking about low IQ when you slander incels for their music taste.

All but metal and Pol rip its over.

I guess that's true but these are just symptoms and I doubt than every Incel fits in this category

i fit most of these traits, especially being pale/ very white.

also animals are innocent creatures for the most part and only attack in self defense, humans are evil creatures.

are you capable of making a high iq thread?

I fucking hate anime, but yeah sure, I prescribe to some of those on the list, especially the metal subculture.

Couple of those traits do apply to me

- being an antifeminist

- listening to Metal

3/11 how incel am I?

-listen to metal
-social reject

Oh wait, barely any of this even applies to inceldom except the social reject part. Just fucking lol at this post.

-those fat cunts deserve death
-I don't listen to metal, I dislike the genre
-I watch anime you got me
-4chan is too normie now
-used to be addicted to mmos
-am social reject, dogs love me
-I love big booty bitches
-I listen to rap
-am basmentdweller during muh breaks

Quality thread.

Jfl if that guy you are talking about would be a 7/10 facially he would be swimming in pussy

Hey, leave metal alone.

- being an antifeminist

Yes

Not obsessed. I am obsessed with everything Star Wars, though.

Only during breaking news

PC games

Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back