Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most detrimental thing that can happen to a young man's sexual development is being sexless throughout high school and college.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Imagine going through puberty and young adulthood locked into a chastity imposed by whores who only care about height, face and dick size.

Imagine going 10 years (from 15 to 25 yo) without any sort of sexual validation, not being desired once by any girl.

Imagine wasting the peak of your hormones cumming in front of a computer because every single time you tried irl you would get brutally rejected.

The damage is too much to handle. It is literally years of silent torture.

The weak minded will not sustain it. The weak minded will break down and tear apart their own well being in the hopes of being accepted into a collective that already rejected them due to sheer genetic recombination.

The weak minded will become cucks, trannies, betabuxxers, redpillers, trying to cling to any hope that will make them feel like they're not garbage to the eyes of foids.

The strong minded will see through how vain the world is. The strong minded will cope but not be subdued into the degenerate cuckoldry they want. The strong minded will resist, silently, but steadily. The strong minded will keep their integrity.

We will live our lifes alone, for sure, but not lonely in a society that decided to abandon and ridicule us.

I'm posting water is wet for based trucels, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

if you made it through high school without getting laid, you are more likely than not to go through college without getting laid

I am damaged beyond repair

Yup, and all that happened to me :feelsrope:

If you didn't get laid in college there is something seriously wrong with you.

I'm in high school and I genuinely think most of the normies will be virgins by the time they leave the school system. Zoomer girls are a new breed of awful women.

if you made it through high school without getting laid, you are more likely than not to go through college without getting laid
If it was over before, then it sure as shit is going to be over later

I'm in high school and I genuinely think most of the normies will be virgins by the time they leave the school system. Zoomer girls are a new breed of awful women.
Most of my men classmates were virgins when we finished school

I’ve seen a lot of awkward mentalcels stay virgin through high school and ascend in college. If you remain virgin throughout college tho, it’s truly over. There’s no coming back from that

It's over for male teens rn. These hoes aren't even shamed into giving an ugly guy a chance. They fully absorve the whore lifestyle as if it is some sort of virtue.

Cant lose a war ıf you never joing one
You will be retarted for the rest of your life ıf you dont have sex before you are 18

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Absolutely.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Gaslighting bluepill cuck infiltrator.

We are the true discriminaated of this era, the lowest class possible shamed and bullied by everyone, not even considered as a human being. And on top of that we will never get recognized all the pain because they don't want it.

We will always be the evil ones, evn tho we are the only suffering. But in truth we are the last standing of men with pride left in their souls

Absolutely.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Gaslighting bluepill cuck infiltrator.
late blooming normies are rare. most incels will stay incels in college

It doesn't matter who are the strong and the weak at this point. Just the rational ones and the oblivious ones. Ofc the latter suffer less at the cost of dignity and logic, but we're all in deep shit nonetheless unless you either land a unicorn or are Chad.
Plus there are so many copers thinking that betabuxxing a 35 yo is anywhere near what chad gets throughout his life.
I wouldn't even call that the losers bracket tbh.

If you didn't get laid in middle school it's over for you. Two girls from my 7th grade class got pregnant by a SINGLE 10th grade Chad.

It kills any drive or motivation.

After university I just gave up on women entirely. I don't get excited by something I can't get.
If you didn't get laid in college there is something seriously wrong with you.
It's called being ugly and neurotic.

It kills any drive or motivation.

After university I just gave up on women entirely. I don't get excited by something I can't get.
True. Too brutal.

Last edited:
Think? I think it's 30% of people who are 18 who haven't had sex
Probably 60% of guys who admit they haven't had sex

Probably. They have had access to social media so early.

Pull up that rari, burning off this rubber