Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most EMBARRASSING mog I ever got

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Have you ever got mogged by a man so far from being a Chad that it makes you question your existence?

Let me give you context about my 'friend', this fucker was:
  • Overweight
  • Basically same height as me
  • Used to be emo
  • Insufferable to the point he can't keep friends for long, I almost always see him by himself
  • Basically have everyone who meets him eventually start to hate him, even chill dudes
  • Stupid
  • Not good looking at all
So there is this one girl that he fucked, she once told me I was weird, and she was fat by the way. (so fat girls with low standards don't want me lol)

There was this other female friend who I was talking to and she kept mentioning him.

So basically I get MOGGED by some fucker who I can barely believe could ever get laid, its so fucking over its not even funny.

Execute all fat people.

Every semester I see him making friends with girls but he never gets them, its like he is collecting friendzones, if all that fat fuck can get are fat bitches here and there, imagine what I can get.

Christ man, that's a hardcore truecel trait right there.

When I was 22 I went to a bar with a friend for someone's birthday

My friend btw is ethnic, balding and a manlet, has a lisp and social anxiety. Like does it get any worse than that, I don't think. I'm almost a foot taller than him and white

This sober girl at the bar started hitting on him, like legit. She was average-looking. At the time I was too invested in my fantasycelling to even get ahold of what was happening before me. Like I was at the bar but my mind was somewhere else. Actually I had forgotten about this until he reminded me about it four years later.

I think that should tell you everything about my standing in this world