Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The most flawed oldcel argument "b-b-bu, muh averages!!!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
"b-but the average teenager loses their virginity. Therefore, all teenagers are fakecels REEEE". Statistically, the average 25-30 year old man isn't Virgin. Therefore, ZERO 25-30 year old men can be virgins. See how stupid this is? Change 25-30 to 16-19 and you get the typical oldcel low IQ cope.

The problem with this is that we are not the average. We can't compete with the normalfags.

This is like telling a 2 or 3/10 that he's volcel and needs to "try harder bro" because the 5+ /10s can get laid. It makes no fucking sense.

Checkmate, boomers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

oldcels just say that because there are a lot of insecure normies who think they are incel when really they just aren't Chad. Of course a truecel was a truecel at that age, its just that youngcels are flooded with fakecels who haven't gone through puberty/gotten their shit together.

If you're sub5 you're done.

If you're 5-6 range you can looksmax/surgerymaxx

If you're 7+ and still a virgin you're a standardcel

Many guys are losers in high school and later ascend. That's just a fact.
Many guys in their 20s and 30s are not virgins. That's just a fact.

The posters on this forum are NOT "most guys". We are just low-SMV subhuman males. Posting on incel forums is not normal behavior.

not the point of the thread. I'm just comparing average teenagers to youngcels (below average subhuman outcasts)
20 year old youngcel reporting in

Pretty much the definition of a false equivalency. Basically no one that gets to 25+ "ascends," at best you have stemcels that get a good paying wage and betabux a roastie. If you are a teenager you are still a kid.

Posting on incel forums is normal now. It's mainstream. There are over 300,000 subs to "inceltears." A lot of teens join because they think it makes them quirky, just like all the perfectly normal teens with friends and going to schooling did a few years ago wtih "hikki" and "shutin" forums.
I don't have any (irl) friends though. At school I always sit alone at lunch.

Everyone at my school hates me because of my autism.

So did I when I was in HS last year.

By the way if you actually have autism and aren't 7+ then you can call yourself a truecel (exception being if you can possibly statusmax like twitch streamers, plenty of them are spergs and have chicks orbiting clout chasing).
Yeah I've been diagnosed since very early age. My parents and I have been dealing with this shit all my life.

I'm also 5'7" and 4/10 at best (FACE part CONFIRMED BY 75-85% of the forum)
So did I when I was in HS last year.
Brutal. Did the normalshits try to harass you?

You mog me.

You mog me.
I'm sure there are people you mog as well. It is impossible for all of us of to be deformed 2 feet 0.1/10s. There will always be incels you mog and incels that mog you. Its an endless cycle.

Lol most "youngcels" are full of shit and joined this cus "my edgy trend haha ecks dee". If you got the pool of the youngcels who joined this forum after idk, say mid 2018 and put them in sections of "thinks they are depressed cos some white gigastacy rejected them for prom". And "actual trucels" you would find that only like 1% are the latter.
And faggot don't make a whole thread about one of my points calling it out and not ating me.
You think you're 0/10 tier when you've barley hit puberty at 16. Barley hit the crust of average virginity lost. And barley met a pool of more than 400 foids in your lifetime. You make flawd arguments and make up numbers about people to fit your "im 15 and trucels haha" This is worse than faggots going on 4chan or some other edgy board and cluttering up threads and posts with "ecks dee you newfags Im A wiZard TenDies reee"

And if it wasn't for surveys or averages. There would be no strong blackpilled arguments lol. We would have no intricate information to prove we're not full of shit. It's thanks to those collections of studies that we know we're not lunatics for giving up. We know it's over more than we did when we first joined this site

Lol most "youngcels" are full of shit and joined this cus "my edgy trend haha ecks dee". If you got the pool of the youngcels who joined this forum after idk, say mid 2018 and put them in sections of "thinks they are depressed cos some white gigastacy rejected them for prom". And "actual trucels" you would find that only like 1% are the latter.
And faggot don't make a whole thread about one of my points calling it out and not ating me.
You think you're 0/10 tier when you've barley hit puberty at 16. Barley hit the crust of average virginity lost. And barley met a pool of more than 400 foids in your lifetime. You make flawd arguments and make up numbers about people to fit your "im 15 and trucels haha" This is worse than faggots going on 4chan or some other edgy board and cluttering up threads and posts with "ecks dee you newfags Im A wiZard TenDies reee"

And if it wasn't for surveys or averages. There would be no strong blackpilled arguments lol. We would have no intricate information to prove we're not full of shit. It's thanks to those collections of studies that we know we're not lunatics for giving up. We know it's over more than we did when we first joined this site
Didnt read because you keep lying about me being 16 when I'm not.

Listen again. THIS YEAR IN 2020, I turn 18 ON MARCH 22, aka next month. STOP LYING ABOUT ME BEING 16. When you finally understand this, I will start having a conversation with you.

Last edited:
Didnt read because you keep lying about me being 16 when I'm not.

Listen again. THIS YEAR IN 2020, I turn 18 ON MARCH 22, aka next month. STOP LYING ABOUT ME BEING 16. When you finally understand this, I will start having a conversation with you.
so you're seething cus your balls still haven't dropped so a stacy rejected you. Now you think you're elephant man or some shit and will probably ascend mid 20s like any other 4 - 6/10 does

so you're seething cus your balls still haven't dropped so a stacy rejected you. Now you think you're elephant man or some shit and will probably ascend mid 20s like any other 4 - 6/10 does
I don't go for stacys. Once again, you are making up lies.

Also explain to me why you think Professionally diagnosed Autistic men who are 170cm (5'7") can get laid?

I don't go for stacys. Once again, you are making up lies.

Also explain to me why you think Professionally diagnosed autistic men who are 170cm (5'7") can get laid?
Cos you're ethnic and not a manlet by that standard and can BBC into some equally as autistic sub 4 foid. And btw you're not even a "youngcel" if 18. You're pretty much the standard age of this forum, late teen - early 20s. I am referring to some 15 - 16 year olds who think they're unironically trucel cos their nose is crooked by 1 cm, lol

Some 5 '5 5'2 manlet can claim that shit, not you chad

Cos you're ethnic and not a manlet by that standard and can BBC into some equally as autistic sub 4 foid. And btw you're not even a "youngcel" if 18. You're pretty much the standard age of this forum, late teen - early 20s. I am referring to some 15 - 16 year olds who think they're unironically trucel cos their nose is crooked by 1 cm, lol

cope if you think colvin can slay most stereotypes about blacks slaying are tyrones or tyronelites colvin is hardly any of those

cope if you think colvin can slay most stereotypes about blacks slaying are tyrones or tyronelites colvin is hardly any of those
When I meant hood I meant poorfag nigresses not gang banging shit

JFL sub4 autistic foids are fucking high tier normies and chadlites. Those foids don't even look in my direction. Even if they did, autistic foids are like 1 in 150 females. They are extremely rare and hard to find. Make it 1 in 250+ if you change it to sub4 autistic foids.

Also 5"x4" is not BBC. Don't know what world you're living in boyo.
5'7" is manlet when the average height in USA (my country) is 5'10".

Also I am no where near Chad. Why did you claim that?

This. @MountainGorilla and at least 75% of the forum can confirm I'm a sub5 subhuman.

They are coping

JFL sub4 autistic foids are fucking high tier normies and chadlites. Those foids don't even look in my direction. Even if they did, autistic foids are like 1 in 150 females. They are extremely rare and hard to find. Make it 1 in 250+ if you change it to sub4 autistic foids.
There's groups for the mentally ill, and foids generally don't find 99% of the men around them attractive, it doesn't mean some 6/10 is incel LOL Also you're using the very "flaw" you said "oldcels" had. You're including averages of whites, what is the average of your ethnicity

I fucking hate when my family pulls the "well people without limbs have worse lives than you :soy:" card, they should not have the right to make an input on people's lives who are objectively wore than theirs, when they don't fucking understand it in the first place.

There's groups for the mentally ill, and foids generally don't find 99% of the men around them attractive, it doesn't mean some 6/10 is incel LOL
I am not a 6/10. Lying again, huh? Why are you constantly putting words in my mouth?

I have said many times before that I am a 4/10 sub5 subhuman and many users can confirm this.
I fucking hate when my family pulls the "well people without limbs have worse lives than you :soy:" card, they should not have the right to make an input on people's lives who are objectively wore than theirs, when they don't fucking understand it in the first place.
Exactly. Its like the 2/10s that call 4/10s "larpers" just because they mog them. Its bullshit oppression olympics.

I am not a 6/10. Lying again, huh? Why are you constantly putting words in my mouth?

I have said many times before that I am a 4/10 sub5 subhuman and many users can confirm this.

Exactly. Its like the 2/10s that call 4/10s "larpers" just because they mog them.
I wasn't talking about you when I said 6/10 is not incel. You keep taking your misinterpretations and calling it "lies" by me tbh

Exactly. Its like the 2/10s that call 4/10s "larpers" just because they mog them. Its bullshit oppression olympics.
Because you came in here to act like elephant man when you're not

I wasn't talking about you when I said 6/10 is not incel. You keep taking your misinterpretations and calling it "lies" by me tbh
Sorry it just sounded like you were talking about me. My misunderstanding.
Because you came in here to act like elephant man when you're not
I'm not sure what you mean by elephant man. Can you elaborate on that?

Sorry it just sounded like you were talking about me. My misunderstanding.

I'm not sure what you mean by elephant man. Can you elaborate on that?

If you're sub5 you're done.

If you're 5-6 range you can looksmax/surgerymaxx

If you're 7+ and still a virgin you're a standardcel
Add one point to each of those and I agree.

7s can bang 3s. 5s are still fucked and can only get 1/10 whales.

5s can only get landwhales correct. But I'm saying they can surgerymaxx to be a 7
Oh I'm referring to a LTR with a foid that isn't a morbidly obese landwhale and who won't cuck you.

3s arent morbidly obese