Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most harsh blackpill is the fact old women who are ugly and obese can get chad-lites on tinder

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
But those chads just want to fuck the old ladies run

The women don't care. They want sex with a chad over a relationship with a normie

but those men aren't really interested

They message the old hags first, every single time without fail

but they're usually desperate ethnics

Nope, always good looking white tall guys

but but but

accept reality, old hags can easily get chad lites, and many of them, PER DAY

The most harsh blackpill is that you are dying alone and you have no choice in the matter.

The most harsh blackpill is that you are dying alone and you have no choice in the matter.

Since looks are all that matter, nearly every man is incel at 30 because of looks alone so yeah no shit

Now imagine an incel's chance of getting with a young, HQLP girl.

It's bizarre how people don't acknowledge inceldom as a real issue.

Now imagine an incel's chance of getting with a young, HQLP girl.

It's bizarre how people don't acknowledge inceldom as a real issue.

Exactly. Incels don't want old women, and I understand why, but the reality is, old women don't settle for anything less than above-average.

You'll only find old women with normies if you look at old ass boomer tier relationships.

but why do chadlites go for old women when they can get with younger ones?

Men are horny motherfuckers, did you know?

I have Chadlite friends, sometimes it's just easier to get with a fat/old woman because they literally THROW THEMSELVES onto Chadlite and above. Young, attractive girls usually require some work for a Chadlite to get with.

Men are horny motherfuckers, did you know?

I have Chadlite friends, sometimes it's just easier to get with a fat/old woman because they literally THROW THEMSELVES onto Chadlite and above. Young, attractive girls usually require some work for a Chadlite to get with.
what options sub 6 male even have then

The question is, who is fucking REALLY attractive, young, HQLP girls?

I see them all the time in college and it looks like none of them have boyfriends, at least not in campus. I see quite a few couples but all foids in those couples are average to below average.

I see them all the time in college and it looks like none of them have boyfriends, at least not in campus. I see quite a few couples but all foids in those couples are average to below average.

Some study I lost the link to said hot young women actually have low partner counts but ugly women have huge partner counts.

Some study I lost the link to said hot young women actually have low partner counts but ugly women have huge partner counts.
This is undoubtedly true. Even if those 8+ girls want to be whores, with the standards they have, they just CAN'T jump into that many cocks unless they dedicate their lives to it travelling the world in a quest for gigaslayer cocks.

The opportunity cost of a foid choosing to ride the cock carousel passed her late 20s will cost her a serious committed relationahip with a non-soyboy cuck who can provide for her. So if she wants she can ride the CC forever, but she will never have a husband or provider, only orbiters and pump and dumpers will give her attention at that point.

Last edited:

Rich arabs

Good deal, let chadlites keep those ugly roastie femorloids and stay away from young cute lolis

:<

Variety, Chads will purposely pick an older uglier women because its fresh. It's like imagine eating your favorite food all the time, its great, 10/10 stuff, but you might want something less good here and there. It's truly over.

I've done experiments user older women (45-55) on plenty of fish. As long as she's thin, they'll be hundreds of guys swooping in like locusts. Remember that a lot of retired men aged about 60-65 are looking for thin women around 50. Also Chads and normie bodybuilders in their mid- late 20's to late 30's will bang thin women that are 45-50. Its a milf/novelty to them.

Older women do not lose power, they just find that men in the same age bracket who want children don't want them, so they are more pump and dumps. But they are still higher demand, albeit to more older gentleman who have grown up children.

Do the chad-lites commit to these older women?

Do the chad-lites commit to these older women?

They do from my POF experiments, but not in huge amounts. Still, they will sniff around a 45-50yo lady thats slim.

Since looks are all that matter, nearly every man is incel at 30 because of looks alone so yeah no shit
the bottom half of zoomers are now incel at 18, look at their social medias

the bottom half of zoomers are now incel at 18, look at their social medias

If true that's so weird. When I was 18 a long ass time ago everyone was talking about how they "make it", "date models", "get rich", etc.

Songs were all about being a rock star and being successful.

JFL

If true that's so weird. When I was 18 a long ass time ago everyone was talking about how they "make it", "date models", "get rich", etc.

Songs were all about being a rock star and being successful.

JFL
That sure was a long ass time ago because I never experienced anything like that. Nobody talked about the future because they all knew it was over.

That sure was a long ass time ago because I never experienced anything like that. Nobody talked about the future because they all knew it was over.

2006 or so. I still can't get over how fast culture changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back