Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most hypocritical trait of religious foids is that selecting their partners based on genes (height and face) is contradicting their faith

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
As religion states that man is created in God’s image and is not meant to be alone the aggressive mate selecting from women of the faith is in direct contradiction of the basis of their beliefs. Rather then choosing a mate that has traits that are important to faith and building a strong and healthy family many women in the church opt to marry or date good looking guys who hardly or altogether don’t practice a faith at all. I have met countless catholic women who even went as far as marrying atheist and leaving the possibility of her children becoming atheist open just because the dude is tall and good looking.

this isn’t a knock against atheists in fact I don’t care if you have faith or not the main point of this thread is to emphasize that religious foids are some of the most judgmental and hypocritical of them all. I have a theory that when a religious foid marries a non religious man in a way they are denouncing their faith and rather adopting the basics of evolution when it comes to mate selection by accepting the fact that their are “superior” genes and “inferior” genes.

How can you say that we are made in his image and we all have a part in the plan when you refuse to marry a short or unattractive man that closely matches your faith and values just because he doesn’t give you “the tingles”. Religious foids are also masters at masking their hypergamy and primitive mate selection since they can simply brush off marrying non attractive men of the faith by simply saying “I don’t think God has chosen this one for me”. And that’s how they get away with it and everyone is to scared to go against it because they are coping and being cucked by the idea of “soul mates existing”

Coincidently when the man is good looking then it’s all according to Gods plan though because God knows that a queen can’t be stuck with an ugly dude for all eternity. Or the greatest cope from religious foids who try and save face in the church when they marry a non religious Chas is saying “God intended for me to show him the light”. Just...Fucking....LOL at the religious incels who believe this bullshit.

For religious cels the next time you are in church pay attention to the young foids in attendance and the type of men they are married to and you’ll begin to realize just how much foids actually do believe in evolution faith or not

A lot of foids who went into religion were pretty awful people before hand anyway

The only reason foids believe in Jesus is because he's portrayed as a tall blue eyed Chad.

The only reason foids believe in Jesus is because he's portrayed as a tall blue eyed Chad.
Funnily enough, however, that is not Jesus, but, the son of a French king. I don't know which one precisely. He might have been a British prince, I don't remember, either. Isa (aleyhi salam) was Middle Eastern, so he was a brown male, rather than a white male. So, it's funny that islamophobic Christians are so hell-bent on hating brown males. In fact, some of them can't even cope with this fact, so these stormfrontcucks start abandoning Christianity and become pagans that worship Odin, just like their pagan ancestors did. Absolutely cucked and hilarious at the same time.

That's what you get when using religion as a way to self-delude and delude others that you are more moral than you really are.

Women don't actually believe in anything genuinely or have principals that they wouldn't break. Everything is just a tool to further their status and get access to Chads. If the church of Satan was full of Chads then women wouldn't waste a second bowing down to the dark lord before getting blown out in every hole.