Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most important question of Lookism theory still remains unanswered.

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
For me, the most important question of lookism still remains unanswered.
I tried through many years to find a satisfactory explaination, but I have always faced hardship to come up with a definite answer.

The question : Why do females find common chad's feature attractive in the first place ?

From my lookism years, i know that chad's face is trauma resistant and thus he is more likely to win physical fights. So that would explain females attractions to these features.
However, this model is the most trauma resistant "human" created, yet females don't find that attractive at all. So that assumpton is false.
If females were attracted solely to trauma resistant features, they should be attracted to this monstruostiy.
grahmthumb.jpg

A gymmaxxed incel could beat a chad to oblivion to show his superiority and yet, the female would still only have genuine feelings towards the beaten chad.

WHY ARE FEATURES LIKE HUNTER EYES, DEFINED JAWLINE, ETC. CONSIDERED AS ATTRACTIVE BY THE MEME GENDER ?

i think it has to do with the fact that most of the prehistoric humans who were able to breed had chad features, and so most females today have that desire to go after men with chad features

i think it has to do with the fact that most of the prehistoric humans who were able to breed had chad features, and so most females today have that desire to go after men with chad features

That man in OP has a LOT of nipples:feelswow:

A gymmaxxed incel could beat a chad to oblivion to show his superiority and yet, the female would still only have genuine feelings towards the beaten chad.

Foid realizes chad can gym maxx in the future if he wants.

So sexual perference can be genetically passed to offspring ?
In our very own DNA, there may be a code saying "you will like these set of features" ?

I kinda doubt that statement.

In our very own DNA, there may be a code saying "you will like these set of features" ?

dunno tbh, thats what ive always believed. dont take my statement to be 100 percent correct, just a suggestion from an uneducated incel :feelsYall:

Peacocks and other birds of paradise are a good example of this. I'm not sure if you're aware, but it's always the males who have the super colourful and attention grabbing plumage, while the females are very plain looking. Sexual dimorphism manifests differently in humans and other primates, but the underlying concept is the same.

Expanding on the peacock example, female peacocks are attracted to the males who have the largest tails, even when scientists made a fake male that was constructed artificially they still chose the fake male every time. It's the same with humans, they will choose chad every time.

Last edited:
mogs me cuz white

Because those features look so much better compared to males that lack them.

Because those features look so much better compared to males that lack them.
Four digits IQ

They look better, a lot better than most. That's why foids love them. Same with cats, they are almost useless animals , but most females love them more than dogs! Dogs are very useful, they can hunt, they can alert any dangers, etc and etc, but foids couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Too lazy to answer tbh plus it's 4 am where I live I should be sleeping. It's related to fighting success.

The picture you posted if I remember correctly is of ideal human body to survive a planet with harsh environment, for example strong gravity. Although I could be wrong as i'm sleep deprived and can't think straight.

Too lazy to answer tbh plus it's 4 am where I live I should be sleeping. It's related to fighting success.

The picture you posted if I remember correctly is of ideal human body to survive a planet with harsh environment, for example strong gravity. Although I could be wrong as i'm sleep deprived and can't think straight.
It was a model designed to withstand even the most brutal car crash.

It's an atavistic preference from a time long gone. Evolution is anything but perfect, and with no pressure to select against women who prefer such men, it has persisted regardless of its redundance. Evolution is not a perfect system and can be extremely slow to adapt, particularly to something that changes as quickly as human society.
Makes sense. This makes perfect sense.

Its all about looks

Those features simply look much more aesthetic/striking to humans. There doesn't have to be a rational explanation for it.

Rodger2

I tried through many years to find a satisfactory explaination, but I have always faced hardship to come up with a definite answer.

The question : Why do females find common chad's feature attractive in the first place ?

From my lookism years, i know that chad's face is trauma resistant and thus he is more likely to win physical fights. So that would explain females attractions to these features.
However, this model is the most trauma resistant "human" created, yet females don't find that attractive at all. So that assumpton is false.
If females were attracted solely to trauma resistant features, they should be attracted to this monstruostiy.
grahmthumb.jpg

WHY ARE FEATURES LIKE HUNTER EYES, DEFINED JAWLINE, ETC. CONSIDERED AS ATTRACTIVE BY THE MEME GENDER ?
it has to do mainly with their "Princess programming" and Social engineering on as to what is "chad" in the first place.
https://transcendingtimes.org/2018/08/23/princess-programming-and-the-rise-of-the-inauthentic-woman/
All the problems we see with women are due to mind control tactics as a way to further divide and enslave humanity, we are a byproduct of (((their))) work.

Because it's more opposed to female anatomy than a skinny, short guy is. Sexual dimorfism determines sexual attraction.
it has to do mainly with their "Princess programming" and Social engineering on as to what is "chad" in the first place.
https://transcendingtimes.org/2018/08/23/princess-programming-and-the-rise-of-the-inauthentic-woman/
All the problems we see with women are due to mind control tactics as a way to further divide and enslave humanity, we are a byproduct of (((their))) work.
I kinda agree with that, it explains the comeback to being attracted to the alpha type.

grahmthumb.jpg
Foids are attracted to both Trauma resistance AND the ability to inflict trauma.
This truecel doesn't have chad's ATK stats, he wasted all his points on DEF.
Chad has less DEF stats than him because such high DEF would hinder his SPD and DEX stats. Chad has high ATK and DEF while being balanced in all other stats. Really OP build to start the game with. Explains why a lot of players who start with terrible stats uninstall the game or grief other players (in an MMORPG)...

Maybe because chads genetics allowed babies to survive longer and be stronger

I think it has to do with how much facial bones affect health. People with better facial bones breathe better, swallow better, chew better, talk better, and sleep better.

Random anecdote, but I noticed how almost everyone that is a good singer has good facial bones.
Opera singer in training here, I got bimaxillary advancement about 8 months ago. Best decision I ever made for my voice. Not sure what you are getting done, but my jaw and tongue were obstructing my airway, and my maxilla position created a smaller than normal resonating space below my palate. By expanding both of these, my air intake and air flow during phonation improved dramatically, and I finally got the volume and resonance I had always wanted. I have practically no neck, jaw, or tongue tension now. Even my vibrato rate evened out and now sounds and feels more natural.

grahmthumb.jpg

Let's "cut the knot" on the meme gender's gordian knot psychology.
Femoids find Chad's features attractive in the first place because nature isn't logical.
You can offer any reason, you can use logic, statistics, empirical evidence, etc. But it doesn't matter to femoids.
Femoids find it attractive. Thats it. Their brain says so.

Its not like the neurons inside a femoids brain are doing calculus to find out Chad's fwhr, his gonial angle, etc.
its a unconscious thought.

Now, lets use the example of the einstein hollow face illusion.
The Hollow-Face Illusion. Seen here with an Einstein mask, the ...

Your brain perceives this mask as convex, even though its hollow. Our senses literally goes against reality.