Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most retarded thing I've seen all year

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
This goes beyond mental illness, this is anti-reality

Tell me this idiot is trolling...

Tell me this idiot is trolling...
It's pretty obvious going by the sub.

And LOL @ short men not getting discriminated against. It's one of the few instances that not only is it allowed, but society encourages it.

It's pretty obvious going by the sub.

And LOL @ short men not getting discriminated against. It's one of the few instances that not only is it allowed, but society encourages it.
short and bald males are discriminated against on the biological level, i swear everytime I go on reddit it gets worse

I loled at the comments:

"One day we were standing in the lunch line with friends and my crush was in front of us. He invited my friends to get in line before him, but as I walked up he put his arm to block me and said "only the pretty girls" and laughed with his friend. I'm sure he did this because somebody told him about my feelings. Thanks to my friends who scorned him for it I did not burst out in tears right there and then."

They legit think this kind of thing doesn't happen to ugly guys lmao :feelskek:

This is absolutely inter-dimensional quantum stupidity.

Literally every sentence is the exact diametric polar opposite of the truth.

They have to be trolling

I loled at the comments:

"One day we were standing in the lunch line with friends and my crush was in front of us. He invited my friends to get in line before him, but as I walked up he put his arm to block me and said "only the pretty girls" and laughed with his friend. I'm sure he did this because somebody told him about my feelings. Thanks to my friends who scorned him for it I did not burst out in tears right there and then."

The most confusing thing about that is the fact his horrible personality wasn’t enough to stop him being her crush up till that point.

How the fuck can you be this disillusioned, what is a normal day like in this OP's life that makes them this inept to their own advantages as a female in modern society

This goes beyond mental illness, this is anti-reality

this is infuriatingly bad, honestly, I am one of the most chill people you'll meet, I couldn't care less about normies, chads and stacies alike thinking looks don't matter and it's all personality, but these femcels that reject incels on a daily basis and then claim that being a man is much easier to perpetuate their victimhood notion and philosophy triggers me on such an insurmountable level, my blood literally starts boiling
How the fuck can you be this disillusioned, what is a normal day like in this OP's life that makes them this inept to their own advantages as a female in modern society
victim mentality I guess, I honestly have no clue how one can be so mentally handicapped, I've seen it all, I've passed through all the stages, atheism, blackpill-ism, nihilism, I don't care whatsoever about normies and their views on looks and how personality matters and what not, I'm used to people being oblivious to the truth, but man, these chad chasing "femcels" really get under my skin
victim mentality I guess, I honestly have no clue how one can be so mentally handicapped, I've seen it all, I've passed through all the stages, atheism, blackpill-ism, nihilism, I don't care whatsoever about normies and their views on looks and how personality matters and what not, I'm used to people being oblivious to the truth, but man, these chad chasing "femcels" really get under my skin

Last edited:
When she talks about men, she refers to the top 0.5% males.
We are not men in their eyes.

fuck that whore, she has no idea what unattractive men go through

let's say she's telling the truth and women are scared, rather than disgusted, of ugly males, which I don't believe but ok. what does that change? how is being feared, hated and unloved a good thing?
I loled at the comments:

life fuel tbh, i love it when chads hurt women's feelings

- be a foid
- complain about women losing their worth as they age
- don't realize that ugly men never have any worth to begin with

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

- be a foid
- complain about women losing their worth as they age
- don't realize that ugly men never have any worth to begin with

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
foids are deluded