Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most spergy Chad I knew

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Somewhat in line with my other post about inept chads who still succeed.

Knew this guy in high school. Tall, very good looking face, more or less a model.

1) He sat all the way back, alone, drew anime characters (very well tbh tho, talented) and practiced kanjis. He was a massive weeaboo, he would talk alone in japanese during class.
You'd hear him talk to himself NANDA DATEBAYO. Or when the teacher said something about homework you'd hear KUZOOOOO from him, instead of saying shit. That kind of stuff. He also had a collection of plastic katanas, manga, figurines etc that he'd proudly show off on fb.

2) He used to chew his fingernails ... and the skin of his fingers. One day he chewed off an entire chunk of thumb, like a good cm deep or something, drew lots of blood, looked like something straight out of a gore site. The doctors had to intervene because it started to rot and he almost lost his thumb. So he had a thumb plaster for a while. They also put something weird on his thumb, so even after they removed the plaster he had a weird substance on his thumb to protect it. It looked like rot. Most disgusting shit ever, the teacher said EEEEW when she saw it. Tbh some of his fan girls were temporarily turned off. Temporarily.

3) Guy was a massive wuss. Some 1st grader (13-14yr old, he was 17 iirc at the time) stole his phone during gym class (he went in the changing room and stole it). The chad found out who stole his shit and confronted the thief, who was more than one head shorter. The kid just went yeah so what? He didn't do shit and bought a new phone. Strong confidence bro, strong frame you're holding there.

Still had half off the girls after him, still had an 8/10 chick from a neighboring country taking the train for 2 hours to see him.

But tbh from what I heard, nowadays he really has his life figured out, he's making a good amount of money and travelling all over the world.
I just wanted to make this post because he was one of the biggest creeps and weirdos at the time and still had chicks almost fighting for him. I remember once during hs guys saying he could fuck any girl with his looks if he knew how to behave.

Is he still a virgin?

Is he still a virgin?

He wasn't a virgin, but he only fucked a few girls because he kept acting extremely weird when they were throwing themselves at him.

Just work hard br0
Just socialize br0
lmao everything just falls into place for genetically superior people

Just work hard br0
Just socialize br0
lmao everything just falls into place for genetically superior people
It's a spiral of positive reinforcement.

There's an anime with literally him as a character but I forgot it because it's shit.

Knew this guy in high school. Tall, very good looking face, more or less a model.

1) He sat all the way back, alone, drew anime characters (very well tbh tho, talented) and practiced kanjis. He was a massive weeaboo, he would talk alone in japanese during class.
You'd hear him talk to himself NANDA DATEBAYO. Or when the teacher said something about homework you'd hear KUZOOOOO from him, instead of saying shit. That kind of stuff. He also had a collection of plastic katanas, manga, figurines etc that he'd proudly show off on fb.

2) He used to chew his fingernails ... and the skin of his fingers. One day he chewed off an entire chunk of thumb, like a good cm deep or something, drew lots of blood, looked like something straight out of a gore site. The doctors had to intervene because it started to rot and he almost lost his thumb. So he had a thumb plaster for a while. They also put something weird on his thumb, so even after they removed the plaster he had a weird substance on his thumb to protect it. It looked like rot. Most disgusting shit ever, the teacher said EEEEW when she saw it. Tbh some of his fan girls were temporarily turned off. Temporarily.

3) Guy was a massive wuss. Some 1st grader (13-14yr old, he was 17 iirc at the time) stole his phone during gym class (he went in the changing room and stole it). The chad found out who stole his shit and confronted the thief, who was more than one head shorter. The kid just went yeah so what? He didn't do shit and bought a new phone. Strong confidence bro, strong frame you're holding there.

Still had half off the girls after him, still had an 8/10 chick from a neighboring country taking the train for 2 hours to see him.

But tbh from what I heard, nowadays he really has his life figured out, he's making a good amount of money and travelling all over the world.
I just wanted to make this post because he was one of the biggest creeps and weirdos at the time and still had chicks almost fighting for him. I remember once during hs guys saying he could fuck any girl with his looks if he knew how to behave.

I'm not even sure how some people get this weird. Chewing so much skin off of your finger!? Disgusting.

Just be what's considered attractive & you can behave however you please.

I'm not even sure how some people get this weird. Chewing so much skin off of your finger!? Disgusting.
It was an OCD. Plus the dude was taking insane amounts of caffeine for no fucking reason so he was nervous and shaky all day. Probably fueled the OCD.

Please give a picture
Anyway this proves that the only reason any pick up artist stuff works is because you can make conversing with other girls easy and simple
You just need to make sure that you don’t come off too artistic sometimes, coming off autistic is ok when you are good looking But you still need to be able to be social to the point where everything comes off easy

If you can’t Sure what he looks like at least describe it
You need to be social not because of the tracks, I can, but not for too long and less you are literally everything she’s wanting in the moment through wit, charm, charisma, that lines up with what she finds a deal
But still that’s an arena where she can get that bus for most other guys because a lot of guys are trying to be esoteric witty and interesting online

Please give a picture
Anyway this proves that the only reason any pick up artist stuff works is because you can make conversing with other girls easy and simple
You just need to make sure that you don’t come off too artistic sometimes, coming off autistic is ok when you are good looking But you still need to be able to be social to the point where everything comes off easy

If you can’t Sure what he looks like at least describe it
You need to be social not because of the tracks, I can, but not for too long and less you are literally everything she’s wanting in the moment through wit, charm, charisma, that lines up with what she finds a deal
But still that’s an arena where she can get that bus for most other guys because a lot of guys are trying to be esoteric witty and interesting online
I won't post a pic of him for obvious reasons.

He was a turbo chad physically tho I did hear some girls say he was weird and annoying to deal with. I remember one time several guys talked about him and said he would slay like crazy if he wasn't so socially inept. Everyone agreed that his social skills were holding him back, but he was still desired.

He was tall and had that typical model face, the kind of face that posted on lookism forums a lot, srsly.

Agreed OP.

Just lol @ redpillers trying to act alpha and socially mog other men, when introverted shy chad can just sit in a corner and exist

Just lol @ some indian janitor thinking he's going to out-alpha a tall white chad and women will want him

Just lol @ redpillers analyzing shit tests when women don't shit test chad

Just lol

Genetics = everything

Agreed OP.

Just lol @ redpillers trying to act alpha and socially mog other men, when introverted shy chad can just sit in a corner and exist

Just lol @ some indian janitor thinking he's going to out-alpha a tall white chad and women will want him

Just lol @ redpillers analyzing shit tests when women don't shit test chad

Just lol

Genetics = everything