Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most watched show on Netflix around the world over the last month has been about making fun of a manlet and glorifying a 6'8" super-athlete

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Each episode averages 28 million views.

22krause-obit-1-jumbo.jpg

You cannot be respected even if you are the general manager (aka the architect for those that don't watch sports) of a 6 time WORLD CHAMPION TEAM. Your own players will make fun of you, your bosses make fun of you, and you get shit on in your DEATH. The manlet died 3 years ago and people who have never watched basketball in their lives are now shitting on this guy in his death all over twitter and instagram and facebook.

6'6" MINIMUM THESE DAYS or you might as well rope. Your life is MEANINGLESS.

“Why do incels keep getting violent?”

nooooooooooooooooooooooo you just can't be a short dude please stop it you scaring womennn:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Thank you netlix

>2020
>watching netflix

nooooooooooooooooooooooo you just can't be a short dude please stop it you scaring womennn:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
this is unironically their excuse for constantly shitting on us jfl

I’ll never understand how ppl watch this garbage

They bully short men because we are supposed to commit suicide in high school.

I think this doc was on network tv. Anyways, I heard the doc wasn't all that accurate. Must suck to be a short guy involved in the NBA. You may make a lot of money, but you will always get dogged for your height. Krause doesn't even seem like he's firing any banter back. Being a manlet broke him I bet.

I think this doc was on network tv. Anyways, I heard the doc wasn't all that accurate. Must suck to be a short guy involved in the NBA. You may make a lot of money, but you will always get dogged for your height. Krause doesn't even seem like he's firing any banter back. Being a manlet broke him I bet.

It was on ESPN in the USA because they have the licensing rights, Netflix everywhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back