Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The movie 40 year old virgin

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
It was a movie made back in 2005 back then I seemed almost impossible for anyone to be a virgin at that age now it seems like its going to start becoming a norm

Predictive Programming to sedate future incels from going ER

The main actor mogs me

LOL JFL THE CREATORS OF THE MOVIE SURE HAVE WILD IMAGINATION

It was so rare they decided to make a movie out of it.

These people did it ahead of anybody in 1999

Can't wait for the remake.

If a movie like that was made now, people would be worried about another theater shooting.

Watched it again yesterday, a serious blackpill masterpiece.

I wish he wrote one solely about Tisserand's antics.
Watched it twice too. The American bluepilled jewlywood will never make a movie as great as this. The soundtrack alone is depression fuel. Take this:

Ill never watch that shit, I bet he is a giga volcel

i didnt like that the message of the movie seemed to be to tell virgins to give up all of their hobbies and sell all of their possessions because your happiness doesn't matter. your happiness is equated to her happiness so do everything in the world for her to make her happy and then AND ONLY THEN will she come to accept you and fuck you

a 40yo virgin with good resources and a good body basically gave up all his comforts to fuck an old slut with STDs and kids and a shit ton of baggage. yippeee!! what a win!

Hollywood can't into being creative these days so '40 year old virgin' is bound to have a remake some day. The female version '20 year old virgin' will be remade too. Both movies will be updated to reflect the current year sociopolitical landscape. Get ready for '60 year old virgin' (men) and '10 year old virgin (by Disney)' (women).

i didnt like that the message of the movie seemed to be to tell virgins to give up all of their hobbies and sell all of their possessions because your happiness doesn't matter. your happiness is equated to her happiness so do everything in the world for her to make her happy and then AND ONLY THEN will she come to accept you and fuck you

a 40yo virgin with good resources and a good body basically gave up all his comforts to fuck an old slut with STDs and kids and a shit ton of baggage. yippeee!! what a win!
And women never have to change a god damn thing hell if your really good looking women try to fix you themselves

They should make an ER movie tbh

And he also gets to fuck the hot milf so :(

The 40 year old virgin definitely needs a reboot for today's times. The lead actor will be an oldcel from this forum and the supporting cast will constantly tell him that its over for him. The lead actress will not take his virginity. It's over.

Hollywood can't into being creative these days so '40 year old virgin' is bound to have a remake some day. The female version '20 year old virgin' will be remade too. Both movies will be updated to reflect the current year sociopolitical landscape. Get ready for '60 year old virgin' (men) and '10 year old virgin (by Disney)' (women).
:lul::lul:

They can cast right in this forum