Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The music you listen to determines how you will behave

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I remember I used to listen to the band The Script a lot in high school. Now that I look back at their music I see that it's full of simp-y lyrics, talking about how much his life sucks now that his girl is gone and how he wishes he could get her back.

I think one of the reasons African Americans are so low-inhibition and confident is because of their music. Their music doesn't have as many simp lyrics like genres like pop and rock have. Their music talks about getting money and hoes and obtaining power. I'm done listening to faggoty pop and rock, even if the music quality is generally better.

people listen to music that reflects themselves, I don't think anyone is dumb enough to be influenced by music. I listen to retard music because I am retard, not the other way around

This is one of my onetime racist youtube cult leader Rassisten's favorite songs or at least one he would often place as his main youtube profile song usually after a long day or night of teaching us racial truths.

listen to varied music the truth

Blacks have the biggest homosexuality rates

sounds interesting, i knew a guy who said something similar and it goes something a little bit like this "listening to the same degenerate music will subconsciously change you"

How will this music make you behave?

my music has no lyrics

Interesting, I didn’t know this before tbh

What about ppl who doesn’t listen to music?

I used to listen to a lot of k-pop in high school and I didn't understand a single word of it
what does that say about my personality?

It could be the other way around. You choose music based on your mood/beliefs

Their music doesn't have as many simp lyrics like genres like pop and rock have. Their music talks about getting money and hoes and obtaining power.
Das rite

i listen to no music tbh

I listen lofi and classical

If only music would really reflect me...

I listen to nearly everything besides country

I only listen to hard rock and hair metal. Am I rockstar now? JFL,

its true
but for a failure like no earthly or metaphysical methods work
maybe i am a god of failures i dont know

It's the other way round

Not true but ok

Is that why I'm prone to explosive anger?

Only listen to chiraq high t music

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to be influenced by music

The average human is dumb enough to be influenced by media, that's actually the point of media

Ask yourself why companies spend hundreds of thousands to millions to have celebrities in their ads

Having someone famous stand holding a burger doesn't mean the burger tastes good, but it will sell

It will sell because the average person is an NPC and their brain just goes - "I admire this person so I must buy this product"

The average human is a retard, I've interacted with enough normies to understand this, when you talk to them about how they make life choices, why they do what you do, you start to realize that its like an adult talking to a child, the average black piller is that far off in their mental capacity than the average normie

They don't think for themselves, its like they actually can't think for themselves, and they always make decisions based on emotions

If media didn't influence the average person it wouldn't have as much investors as it does

The media is a form of mind control

people listen to music that reflects themselves
I listen on rap music mostly am I am still not fucking hoes and making money wtf am I doing wrong?