Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The myth of height overriding face.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I was in London a while back and met up with a guy from looksmax.org
He was considirebly shorter than me and had half of my frame.The height difference in height,according to what he said was about 9inches.
My skull was even bigger.
By tallcopers logic I should have been the one slaying and should have been truecel.
The exact opposite happened.We both made accounts on tinder and some Chinese dating app (hoping I could go for chinks).He ended up with 50 matches on the Chinese app,he already had a cute Asian gf and he also got a good amount of matches on tinder.
I swiped and swiped,eventually I got desperate and swiped right for 3 days.
1 match.a bot that didn't respond to messages.

Nothing else.And it's all because my face is ugly.

Height copers are pathetic. Iam 6' 3" which servers no purpose on tinder coz i get zero matches even when i mention my height. Face > height in general. Height becomes an issue below 5' 8" but even then you can compensate with a nice face. Ive seen many tall ugly alien looking guys who would be repulsive to foids.

If you're 5'7 or less in height. Your face won't save you (inb4 ToM cRuIsE).

If you're 5'8 to 6'2 you need to have a decent face to get a foid (a 6.5/10 minimum)

If you're 6'3+ you need to have a 5/10 face at worst to get a foid.

Basically if your face is sub 5. It's over regardless.

We would need scientific evidence to settle this question once and for all tbh

Height is best when you want respect, if you have good face but you're 5ft5 it's over

Height is best when you want respect, if you have good face but you're 5ft5 it's over

Pretty much

height is for the work place or roasties being nice to you

face is actually for getting sex

We would need scientific evidence to settle this question once and for all tbh
There aren't exactly studies on this and even if there were,they're probably not analytical data.Can we really trust what foids say?
yes.People are nicer to me because im taller.But they wouldnt fuck me.

Height copers are pathetic. Iam 6' 3" which servers no purpose on tinder coz i get zero matches even when i mention my height. Face > height in general. Height becomes an issue below 5' 8" but even then you can compensate with a nice face. Ive seen many tall ugly alien looking guys who would be repulsive to foids.
tbh for the height argument you also need frame and mass (ogremaxxx). You can't just be a beanstalk and think that is really big and that being a lanky faggot is attractive.

Though even then, face still wins overall.

What was the name of the chinese dating app?

Pretty much

height is for the work place or roasties being nice to you

face is actually for getting sex
The amount of rugby/football ogres I see walking around campus alone vs the frail short pretty boys with girls speaks for itself

If you're 5'8 to 6'2 you need to have a decent face to get a foid (a 6.5/10 minimum)

tbh for the height argument you also need frame and mass (ogremaxxx). You can't just be a beanstalk and think that is really big and that being a lanky faggot is attractive.

Frame largely depends on bone structure. If you dont have a frame and bulk, youd look like an egg.

Frame largely depends on bone structure. If you dont have a frame and bulk, youd look like an egg.
Like all genetics frame is determined from the getgo, there's only so much bulling (frauding) can do.

Like all genetics frame is determined from the getgo, there's only so much bulling (frauding) can do.

Yes, given all this, to say someone can ascend solely based on height is pretty low iq.

OP might be right tbh lol. There’s some tall (6’3’) new kid in my class he got attention for like this week but his face is ugly recessed chin jew nose etc lmfao and someone was calling him a perv, so.. face > height in some aspects yea

As with all things, maybe if you are 99th percentile+ it can. But generally, no.

Iam 6 3 to 6 4. That puts me in the 99th percentile in terms of height in curryland. Still incel @ 32. And no, iam not gonna fuck a hideous curry beast.

There is no need for scientific studies to elucidate this issue. It is much simpler than that. Foids assign points mentally to the beauty of your face, its height, bone structure, personality, penis, money and status. You have to reach a minimum score, which will always be quite high. If you have not reached the minimum score, you will be incel (if too low) or cuck (if medium).

Incels are not incels because of one feature, but because of several. In my signature are all the features that imprisoned me in inceldom.

Iam 6 3 to 6 4. That puts me in the 99th percentile in terms of height in curryland. Still incel @ 32. And no, iam not gonna fuck a hideous curry beast.
Considering you are curry willing to bet your frame is terrible and you are skinny fat.

Considering you are curry willing to bet your frame is terrible and you are skinny fat.

No. Used to have an average curry frame but been going to the gym for the past 3 years and made some good upper body gains. Problem is iam 32 now and curry foids my age are absolutely despicable. Wont touch with a 20 foot pole. I like the attractive ones below 26 but they all go for the rich curries or curries settled abroad.

Iam also a locationcel since i live in the south and southern curry foids have abo features making them hideos.

What was the name of the chinese dating app?
Tan tan

My frame is good

No. Used to have an average curry frame but been going to the gym for the past 3 years and made some good upper body gains. Problem is iam 32 now and curry foids my age are absolutely despicable. Wont touch with a 20 foot pole. I like the attractive ones below 26 but they all go for the rich curries or curries settled abroad.

Iam also a locationcel since i live in the south and southern curry foids have abo features making them hideos.
There's only so far gymcelling will do for a shit frame Natty.

Isn't there a possibility that your height can play at your advantage outside dating apps? Maybe you should try to approach 100 small foids in the streets.

Isn't there a possibility that your height can play at your advantage outside dating apps? Maybe you should try to approach 100 small foids in the streets.
I haven't thought of that.But the girls that I've asked out irl,have still given em the same reulsult

I haven't thought of that.But the girls that I've asked out irl,have still given em the same reulsult
Go for the short ones and don't forget to smile!

Nothing worse than heightcels whining.

Cliffs: Tallfags OUT!

This but with the second row being 5'8 - 5'11. 6'+ is a Chad height in most countries