Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The myth of male rape, foids btfo yet again

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
All these layers of clothings, skirts that touch the floor and isn’t short at all, covered hair and neck/collar bones, and strict dress codes for girls that’s been going on for centuries and women still get raped. Rape has nothing to do with “they asked for it” or “they dressed like it”. Everything is wrong with rapists and men who say that they can’t control theirselves.

This a comment from a video I just saw.

Reposting from old thread of mine:

The article above illustrates the following:
A historian bothered going through 750 years of history of a local english village
He found that the minority of males were executed for rapes while the majority of women were executed for child murder, poisoning and arson.

thread:

link to source on male rape stats in history:

video with comment source:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=UpnwWP3fOSA&feature=emb_title

All I know is that I'm not a rapist and don't see why I have to assume moral responsibility for the actions of other men.

I'm a high-inhib, low T framelet anyway, can't rape anyone even if I wanted to.

For rapist i dunno, half of guys i know irl would rape if they had perfect opportunity as for women and infanticide you notice how most of mother murder her kids are single moms or moms married to new guy, just like lioness when her mate is killed and new lion comes in, also women gets 10 times easer smaller sentences for same crimes.

and infanticide you notice how most of mother murder her kids are single moms or moms married to new guy, just like lioness when her mate is killed and new lion comes in, also women gets 10 times easer smaller sentences for same crimes.
I don't think this is strongly correlated, it would be nice more information on that.