Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The natural balance of males-to-females being roughly 50:50 is too high and should be artificially adjusted with eugenics

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
There's no reason why today's male to female gender distribution should still be 50/50. This is what's really causing inceldom -- there's too many males. We're not going to be able to change womens desire for hypergamy, so lets just breed more women than men.

Males are disposable, and are essentially irrelevant to the survival of population. As long as 1 male still existed he alone could repopulate the entire planet.

Imagine how much easier it would be to find a wife if there were 2, 5, or 10 females for every male. There's nothing stopping this from being the reality. We'd just need to enforce the birth rates of males and females such that they match the desired outcome. Maybe artifical hormones or medical techniques could be used to guarantee that your baby was male or female, or if no other way was possible then resort to abortions (this would be a last resort obviously).

Last edited:
There's no reason why today's male to female gender distribution should still be 50/50. This is what's really causing inceldom -- there's too many males. We're not going to be able to change womens desire for hypergamy, so lets just breed more women than men.

Males are disposable, and are essentially irrelevant to the survival of population. As long as 1 male still existed he alone could repopulate the entire planet.

Imagine how much easier it would be to find a wife if there were 2, 5, or 10 females for every male. There's nothing stopping this from being the reality. We'd just need to enforce the birth rates of males and females such that they match the desired outcome. Maybe artifical hormones or medical techniques could be used to guarantee that your baby was male or female, or if no other way was possible then resort to abortions (this would be a last resort obviously).
Ethnic countries really screwed themselves over by aborting female babies.

ethnic countries are low iq
Tbh. The most retarded thing done by ethnics, by far. Every male-heavy country is a ticking time bomb.
They had the mindset that male children were better for utilitarian purposes and didn't think ahead long term about the consequences of prizing male children over female children when there would be a lopsided ratio of males to females.
Now like China they are forced to try and find females from other countries. But in a zero sum world this comes at a loss for males of another country.

Men are supposed to have harems of woman not just one wife so yes i agree it shouldnt be 50/50

uhh how about we take women's rights away instead?

They had the mindset that male children were better for utilitarian purposes and didn't think ahead long term about the consequences of prizing male children over female children when there would be a lopsided ratio of males to females.
Now like China they are forced to try and find females from other countries. But in a zero sum world this comes at a loss for males of another country.
Or just send Uighar men to concentration camps and the excess Chinese men just rape their women and replace the population.

Or just send Uighar men to concentration camps and the excess Chinese men just rape their women and replace the population.
Sad shit. Life really becomes a lot more scary and uncertain when women are only attracted to the top portion of males and insist on excluding everyone else to the point they'd rather hook up with each other than even give their looksmatches any affection.

uhh how about we take women's rights away instead?
Because that alone does not fix the male-to-female ratio. It needs to be up to 10 females for every 1 male to reflect nature. Before modern times, wars and infighting would always reduce number of males that ever got to procreate.

Before modern times, wars and infighting would always reduce number of males that ever got to procreate.
Not saying what you posted is necessarily wrong but that's what radical feminists gleefully talk about.

Cope they would all turn into dykes instead of repopulating with low value males.

Not saying what you posted is necessarily wrong but that's what radical feminists gleefully talk about.
No, what feminists want is for only the top 1% of men to procreate and the rest be their slaves -- and that's exactly whats going to happen the way things are going.

What I'm suggesting is to breed women at a higher ratio, thereby artifically making males rarer and thus higher value regardless of their attractiveness.

No, what feminists want is for only the top 1% of men to procreate and the rest be their slaves -- and that's exactly whats going to happen the way things are going.

What I'm suggesting is to breed women at a higher ratio, thereby artifically making males rarer and thus higher value regardless of their attractiveness.
I'm just saying you look at subs like femaledatingstrategy and pinkpillfeminism and they gleefully talk about how in the past wars would cull the excess male population.
I agree breeding women at a higher ratio would be a more peaceable solution and make it more difficult for society to justify getting rid of excess males in wars.
Now if only a lot of ethnic countries could realize this too.

Oh wait they do but they don't care because they need more male soldiers to accomplish their expansionist aims. China got rid of the one child policy probably for this reason and bans copes like video games.

I'm just saying you look at subs like femaledatingstrategy and pinkpillfeminism and they gleefully talk about how in the past wars would cull the excess male population.
They're correct about it, but what they mean is they want to fuck Chad and keep all non-Chads alive to use as slaves, servants, and soldiers and for the women to be in charge. That fantasy obviosuly will never happen, and it will be the men in charge breeding lots of women for every male. In time women also might prefer this scenario to what we have today.

They're correct about it, but what they mean is they want to fuck Chad and keep all non-Chads alive to jse as slaves, servants, and soldiers and for the women to be in charge. That fantasy obviosuly will never happen, and it will be the men in charge breeding lots of women for every male. In time women also might prefer this scenario to what we have today.
I agree they see the issue too but the way they'll go about it is not ideal. Hopefully gene editing and realization of the need to not bring so many male children into the world to suffer increases over time.

Sad shit. Life really becomes a lot more scary and uncertain when women are only attracted to the top portion of males and insist on excluding everyone else to the point they'd rather hook up with each other than even give their looksmatches any affection.
Brootal chadsexualpill

Complete opposite to this: https://incels.is/threads/my-heart-aches-whenever-i-see-a-cuckold-father-with-his-daughters.239748/

I've been advocating intervention for the sex ratio at birth using modern tech and knowledge since being something like 12, and that old only because I did not have access to the Internet earlier because my parents were shit.

The title and the opening post are of low quality. First of all, this would have a dysgenic effect on the population, not an eugenic effect. But it's still worth supporting, especially if we adopt an eugenics program alongside it. (Clearly the writer of that title did not understand the meaning of the word "eugenics")

I've shared here a few times some of my proposals/plans to achieve more female births compared to male births, but no-one was interested.

(It's not 50:50 at birth at all, there are more men than women nowadays in all ages up to almost the retirement age, after which women outnumber men because their life expectancy is 6-8 years higher. Even over 110 boys per 100 girls at birth can be natural, it is genetic and changes according to who is fathering the children. Usually it is said that the natural range ends at 107 boys per 100 girls, but after WW2 Germany naturally had much higher ratios for a few years, because the boy-fathering gigachads were having a field day in the male deficit era)
how about we take women's rights away instead?

Why are you (all) treating this as a choice? They are not mutually exclusive. We should do both.

Last edited:
agreed we need to kill off at least 5 million men in the USA alone to start

I've shared here a few times some of my proposals/plans to achieve more female births compared to male births, but no-one was interested.
Theres usually going to be 2 sides to a complex issue like this. You just need to try to make your points less hostile and I think people will listen if it makes sense. I'm glad im not alone in thinking that eugenics is a possible solution.
agreed we need to kill off at least 5 million men in the USA alone to start
No need to kill anyone at all, just birth control for all future babies born would be enough to make these changes, but it would take at least 1 or 2 generations to even be sure if it was a good idea or not.

Last edited:
It's not natural. In the past there would always be way more females than males, because many males would die in wars or in their dangerous work.

It's not natural. In the past there would always be way more females than males, because many males would die in wars or in their dangerous work.
Awareness needs to be spread that most male children don't stand a chance in today's world in one way or another to convince a lot of people on the fence tbh

Maybe artifical hormones or medical techniques could be used to guarantee that your baby was male or female, or if no other way was possible then resort to abortions (this would be a last resort obviously).
Fertilization clinics. Fertilize some eggs and check via amniocentesis and karyotype which are males and discard them.

I greatly support this. It's been proven already that males SMV increases with a lower male to female ratio, it's not just theory.

Fertilization clinics. Fertilize some eggs and check via amniocentesis and karyotype which are males and discard them.

I greatly support this. It's been proven already that males SMV increases with a lower male to female ratio, it's not just theory.

Thank you for belonging to the non-moron minority here.

It's so common sense that it needn't even be proved. And it also works the other way: where I live, there has been a large influx of foreigners in the last decade, overwhelmingly young men, and because the sex ratio of young people changed to even less favourable for young men here, that means for example that the former threshold, say, being 3/10 to get into a relationship with a somewhat overweight single mother has changed to 5/10 today (the invaders are very active in nightclubs etc. and they are ready to go much below their "looksmatch" to get to stay here by the woman route, so even the old and overweight women can have fit, young, handsome Arab man while ugly locals (like ugly immigrant men) like me are nowadays completely driven out of the market). This is just a demonstration of the phenomenon, I don't assert that these numbers are exactly correct. No wonder the anti-immigration demonstrators are almost always below-average men, mostly young local men, because they are the biggest losers, while pro-immigration people are mostly women (and some good-looking men).

Thank you for belonging to the non-moron minority here.

It's so common sense that it needn't even be proved. And it also works the other way: where I live, there has been a large influx of foreigners in the last decade, overwhelmingly young men, and because the sex ratio of young people changed to even less favourable for young men here, that means for example that the former threshold, say, being 3/10 to get into a relationship with a somewhat overweight single mother has changed to 5/10 today (the invaders are very active in nightclubs etc. and they are ready to go much below their "looksmatch" to get to stay here by the woman route, so even the old and overweight women can have fit, young, handsome Arab man while ugly locals (like ugly immigrant men) like me are nowadays completely driven out of the market). This is just a demonstration of the phenomenon, I don't assert that these numbers are exactly correct. No wonder the anti-immigration demonstrators are almost always below-average men, mostly young local men, because they are the biggest losers, while pro-immigration people are mostly women (and some good-looking men).
There are some ugly simps that are pro-immigration, but you got a point.

Also, I have to start a thread about a study of the consequences of lowering the male/female ratio. I'm pretty sure the most extremist feminists would support this kind of eugenics, but the irony is that the towns where this ratio is lower (some in Easter Europe, seems to be), not only the SMV of guys rise up, but the "happiness" of women go down. It's like when they are all surrounded mostly by other females, they go mad :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back