Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The nature of /r/Tinder says a hell of a lot about how desperate, pathetic, and utterly cucked men are.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Spending 5 minutes browsing that shithole is a surefire way for me to receive enough second-hand embarrassment to want to die.

I mean JFL. These guys talk about how they get like 1 match a month (despite swiping right on literally everyone, as often as they can).

These fucking stupid cuckold jesters really do just dance for foids and NOTHING else lmao. They do it even when they don't get acknowledged.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/l512mp/i_guess_she_wasnt_going_be_another_ashley_protip/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/l49uwu/shooting_my_shot/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/l2lslu/how_to_get_a_girlfriend/

Am I the only one who finds this shit physically painful to read? These girls CLEARLY have zero fucking interest whatsoever lmao and these idiot cucks all crowd round and celebrate, like :soy: yikerinos dude that's some epic game, any tips? JFL at being so fucking stupid, fuck I hate reddit

Here's a great idea. Lets invent an easy way for the selector gender of our species to find men with the best genetics!

T.Humans

Am I the only one who finds this shit physically painful to read?
No, not the only ones. The men in those screenshots have fallen for the PUA scam where they think talking a certain way will arouse the interests of the foid. The truth is attraction is physical, the Chad could be am IQ80 retard with poor reading comprehension and the foid would still be into him.

These men are pathetic for playing the part of the circus monkey before these demonic foids.

"Lol ok but I don't think my boyfriend would like that"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking hell, they're using tinder to continue get that validation while in relationships and to look and see if a better option exists. Every man needs to check his woman's phone. Modern whoring is literally unstoppable. Social and legal constriction make it impossible to ensure your wife/gf doesn't cheat

And they get insulted for posting this shit lmao. Why the fuck would you do this to yourself

:soy: muh opener

Meanwhile chad opens up with "dtf?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking hell, they're using tinder to continue get that validation while in relationships and to look and see if a better option exists. Every man needs to check his woman's phone. Modern whoring is literally unstoppable. Social and legal constriction make it impossible to ensure your wife/gf doesn't cheat
And you better bet your top dollar that they will leave their chadlite bfs for Chad proper if given the chance.

B-but chad does it too!!!!

No accountability. Immediately goes to blaming it on men. Upvoted too. How tf do we let them get away with this?
The men he imagined in his head are worth more than the foid who's looking to cheat right before his eyes
It's fucking insane. They just refuse

And we're told that this is the empathic gender.

i suspect that, at least subconsciouly, these men already know it is over.

Some adive chad gave me once:
"dont doube text bro, she already read the first one"

Here's a great idea. Lets invent an easy way for the selector gender of our species to find men with the best genetics!

T.Humans
greed for capital is literally the worst thing ever happened to humanity

An irony is all women are on Tinder for Chad only.

But all the actual Chads I know in real life, they are happily married to Stacies and have nice families and never have gone on Tinder or any dating website for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back