Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The NEET posting is getting out of hand

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
Just look at this

And this pic leaves out the obligatory R.I.P. threads

This board is starved for drama

It is a very eye catching topic tbh, itwill be over soon. Im ok with it and support making new threads ngl.

This fiasco will be old news by Sunday.

why is he banned? :feelstrash:

drama is for foids tbh

it’s caught my interest though ngl..

I dont get why people care this much

heard he is fag still trying to figure out the information! :feelstrash:
There’s a lot to the story but all of the important details are in the ban discussion thread

well, you were wrong, and so was everyone else. he is currently in a relationship with a female. elaborating further would involve doxing him publicly. @knajjd see he is not tranny :feelstrash: thats what the mod said ty for link btw

It tends to happen with statusmaxxedcels. There was Ritalin, then Grotesque, now NEET.

It will have blown over shortly.

well, you were wrong, and so was everyone else. he is currently in a relationship with a female. elaborating further would involve doxing him publicly. @knajjd see he is not tranny :feelstrash: thats what the mod said ty for link btw
How did you find this out

All big users get banned

If you’re going off of the original quote that knajjd made, you should know that he made an update to it
he did. you can check for your self. I also posted pics there hope i wont get banend for it. Check asap :feelstrash:

he did. you can check for your self. I also posted pics there hope i wont get banend for it. Check asap :feelstrash:
Yeah, he said it wasn’t an actual female but a tranny. I saw the pics earlier

Yeah, he said it wasn’t an actual female but a tranny. I saw the pics earlier
I still cant see if thats a ugly foid or its a tranny. But i will just belive the mod. :feelstrash:

I still cant see if thats a ugly foid or its a tranny. But i will just belive the mod. :feelstrash:
I know very little about trannies but there is an FB post which prove NEET is dating one

I know very little about trannies but there is an FB post which prove NEET is dating one
u dont have to know much about them but the only thing u should know is that they deserve to die fuck fags :feelstrash:

u dont have to know much about them but the only thing u should know is that they deserve to die fuck fags :feelstrash:
I honestly don’t care enough about them. I’ll tolerate them as long as they don’t affect my day to day life or shove their gross propaganda in my face

I honestly don’t care enough about them. I’ll tolerate them as long as they don’t affect my day to day life or shove their gross propaganda in my face
u are dead to me from now on

Why would you LARP here when you could be doing literally anything else? Also dating a trap has no merit,it's just slighty more difficult than being a foid or gay but that's it.

Just wait until a few days from now, people will forget about this.

u are dead to me from now on
Holy shit, a post from 2340922 without ':feelstrash:'.

These are as difficult to find as a female virgin over the age of 18.

Better incel than trannyfucker

Holy shit, a post from 2340922 without ':feelstrash:'.

These are as difficult to find as a female virgin over the age of 18.
Tbh u can find many back then when i joined this forum... Btw dont tell anybody i forgot to put it :feelstrash: