Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The new dictator of North Korea is gonna be a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Kim Jung Un is on his deathbed, and they say his sister makes him look like a Saint. My heart goes out for North Koreancels, she's gonna annihilate them.

Nothing will change IMO

they killed him and make a traitor be the heir

I doubt i think they'll probably kill her off, like im pretty sure most of the family members are trying to become the new dicator

foid in power = inevitable decline

she may as well open the country towards the (((west))) like other cunts did everywhere they got into power.

She's going to be a figurehead, trying to warm up the image of North Korea. The real power behind the throne are going to be the generals. North Korea is going to transition from hereditary absolute monarchy into oligarchy.

She's going to be a figurehead, trying to warm up the image of North Korea. The real power behind the throne are going to be the generals. North Korea is going to transition from hereditary absolute monarchy into oligarchy.
most likely, im pretty sure nk is china's property

Didn't he just reappear?

most likely, im pretty sure nk is china's property
North Korea used to swing back and forth between the USSR and PRC. Nowadays, North Korea is just a buffer state between China and South Korea. Not to mention it was relegated to playing to role of the world's scapegoat, similar to Iran.

North Korea used to swing back and forth between the USSR and PRC. Nowadays, North Korea is just a buffer state between China and South Korea. Not to mention it was relegated to playing to role of the world's scapegoat, similar to Iran.
tbh whatever it is, it's a shithole

Assuming Kim is even dead.

Won't happen

If it does happen it's the west who interfered

Kim Jung Un is on his deathbed, and they say his sister makes him look like a Saint. My heart goes out for North Koreancels, she's gonna annihilate them.

When you thought that the Stalinist, Communist, and Monarchist-Dictatorship which is disguised as a "Democratic Republic" that is North Korea couldn't get anyway worse...

North korea leader 01
4th Supreme Leader of North Korea.jpg

[]

Last edited:
Nuke North Korea already

She'll create death camps for incels :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

She will mass import white Chads and Tyrones to fuck the noodles.
North Koreancels will be worked to death in the mines
Assuming Kim is even dead.
If the fat fuck wasn't at least seriously ill he would have said something, he has a reputation as a divine being to uphold

Last edited:
When you thought that the Stalinist, Communist, and Monarchist-Dictatorship which is disguised as a "Democratic Republic" that is North Korea couldn't get anyway worse...

View attachment 245948 4th Supreme Leader of North Korea.jpg

[]
Soys on reddit are already simping over her and saying she's hot jfl.

I hope the whore gets kiled