Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The new Paper Mario is garbage again

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

Look at this shit. It's the same as Sticker Star and Color Splash. Gimicky battle system, paper gimmicks, generic characters, this game is made for babies.
Everyone asked for a classic Paper Mario when the last one was revealed, but Jewtendo didnt listen.
And Reddit is already defending it

A lot of things are garbage

And Reddit is already defending it
jfl as predicted

Are you fucking kidding me? I was sure they would try to make something NOT SHIT for once. Once again I am disappointed. I am beyond angry at fucking soy ass Newtendo jfl

It's honestly laughable they can't get it right.

If they made Paper Luigi: The Marvelous Compass it would sell better than this.

Sad shit.

i dont care about new games anymore, waste of time

Is that origami shit what the partners look like? Jfl they look horrendous. Yet again ruined by another gimmick (this time origami).

Good thing I never played Paper Mario
Anyway Jewtendo has been screwing up their games for a while, first Pokémon now this

Is that origami shit what the partners look like? Jfl they look horrendous. Yet again ruined by another gimmick (this time origami).
No, I think the Bob omb and the explorer Toad are partners and they are not origami. But the yellow origami guy and the folded origami bowser look like partners too

No, I think the Bob omb and the explorer Toad are partners and they are not origami. But the yellow origami guy and the folded origami bowser look like partners too
Seems weird to mix the two but maybe I'm wrong.

Coming back to this thread because I am still angry. I am autsitically knowledgeable about paper mario so this bothers me a lot. I created a 57 slide presentation on how to speedrun super paper mario no LARP. I am going to break something RGahhhh

Last paper Mario game I played was Super Paper Mario. I liked it because even though count bleck came from a family of untouchables he still found a GF.

Coming back to this thread because I am still angry. I am autsitically knowledgeable about paper mario so this bothers me a lot. I created a 57 slide presentation on how to speedrun super paper mario no LARP. I am going to break something RGahhhh
Passionmogs and productivemogs me.

Will never play

Never played a mario game ngl

A shell of its former glory.

Maybe if Nintendo stopped marketing every fucking game to kids, their games would be worth playing again

I'll probably play it anyway tbh

why they made this kind of games

Nintendo thinks stats and RPG mechanics are too hard to understand for kids. But they don't realize that their audience is mostly manchildren

I'm kinda glad that I never got sucked into the Nintendo universe.

I hate Nintendo

Nintendy since the Wii has just been gimmicks and games marketed at 10 year olds. I bet the majority of adults with the Switch just bought it out of nostalgia

I disliked color splash because it's so many stupid gimmicks shoved into one game. Just give me a set of basic attacks/special moves/items and let me hammer out some enemies while leveling up my HP and equipment.

I really wish Square-Enix would make a Super Mario RPG 2 but that will never happen. How do you fuck up an already winning formula? Just keep using it or at most add little variants and try them out.