Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the news is getting more and more cucked/ progressive

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
every second article these days is just full of feminist/ woman good, men bad bullshit. and sex positivity/ sex talk.

YEARS AGO NONE OF THIS SHIT WAS IN THE NEWS.

There was little to no articles about empowering women through sex work, there was fuck all articles about sex talk in general, there was fuck all articles that are pretty much an advertisement for some young cunts only fans

WE HAD REAL NEWS.

Old quote but more true than ever imo
"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed." - Mark Twain

Last edited:
Everyday I hear something soy, I can’t escape it anymore. I just saw a fat acceptance magazine in my local Walmart

It's been like this for a long time man. Just watch any movie in the last 20 years.

Men bad, women good

2012 was the last good year

media always pushing a narrative, i haven watched mainstream media in years and for good reason.

every second article these days is just full of feminist/ woman good, men bad bullshit. and sex positivity/ sex talk.
I honestly fear for the direction the world is heading sometimes, it's insane

I've cut myself from any source of news and I STILL get gay/feminist shit shoved down my throat via proxies every now and then.

I've cut myself from any source of news and I STILL get gay/feminist shit shoved down my throat via proxies every now and then.
What such proxies? Online ads and movies trailers?

its easy to answer the question. but i am tired of it. there is nothing to do anymore. its a self-driven train now. they started it with some money & the media industry. and now its embedded in the structure of the hive mind.

What such proxies? Online ads and movies trailers?
Like something in an unrelated subreddit, or something in a forum or discord, etc. Or some things that are big like the clown pride month where everyone changes their profiles to rainbows and other faggotries.

Like something in an unrelated subreddit, or something in a forum or discord, etc.
There's your problem. I know it's difficult but you're going to need to find a different way to cope.
Reddit is full of talk in some way about the disparity between the average man's life and chad's life and the average man's life versus the average woman's life.
Discord, twitch, youtube videos about people and online comment sections are the same way.
Political sites have been that way for some time.

Forums are okay as long as you stay away from the general section and read about the technical matter that has nothing to do with people. Think programming forums for example. You don't hear much about people's lives unless you go into the general off tropic section where politics, personal life and cultural issues are discussed.

Or some things that are big like the clown pride month where everyone changes their profiles to rainbows and other faggotries.
That's easily ignored tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back