Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The next generation will be uglier and of lower genetic stock

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
We already have it bad as it is, but just imagine incel forums(if they exist)in 2040. Where there will be hundreds and thousands of members.

The main reason is still their fault for increasing their standard to avoid even average men so that they breed with the highest genetic quality. But it will still go wrong.

It will still go to shit because there are more uglier women than good looking ones. And in some cases Chad's genetics won't be enough alone to carryover to the children since the woman will be ugly herself. This is just your average case of 3/10 going with a 7/10. The chances of the child becoming Chad are slim. So he would end up average, which me and you know isn't enough.

And that's when things will go to total shit and society will undergo havoc from the thousands of lonely men they have produced. They will fall by their own hands, JFL they can't do anything right.

I think the next generations of foids will be uglier and uglier and males taller and taller. This is where the sexual selection process is heading.

It’s over for many men, bro. Just not good, man. Society is totally fucking doomed and has gone to hell. Man, let’s hope it isn’t over for us.

I think you´re correct, moreover with increasing female standards, this will will worsen faster and faster. The process with reiterate until the majority of men will be incel, lookwise speaking. And (((they))) think we´re in a demographic winter, now... :feelshaha:

From your example: 3/10 ovarybot + 7/10 high tier normie-low end chadlite = let´s say something like 5/10 normie
Take this 5/10 normie + an other 2-3/10 ovarybot = let´s say an 3-4/10 incel

And that's when things will go to total shit and society will undergo havoc from the thousands of lonely men they have produced. They will fall by their own hands, JFL they can't do anything right.

I hope that will be the case or that sexbots will have hit the shelves by then. Ovarybots can´t just do anything without fucking something up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA NO femoids. NO high standards. NO suffering.
So nice. They are thinking that they are going to rule the world with their feminist vaginas but they would be INCELS bec. of advanced sex robots.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH EVEN CHAD is NOT gonna fall for THEIR overrated and overpriced vaginas.
TFW NO CHADBF
TFW NO NORMIEBF
TFW NO SUBHUMAN BF

I think you´re correct, moreover with increasing female standards, this will will worsen faster and faster. The process with reiterate until the majority of men will be incel, lookwise speaking. And (((they))) think we´re in a demographic winter, now... :feelshaha:

From your example: 3/10 ovarybot + 7/10 high tier normie-low end chadlite = let´s say something like 5/10 normie
Take this 5/10 normie + an other 2-3/10 ovarybot = let´s say an 3-4/10 incel

I hope that will be the case or that sexbots will have hit the shelves by then. Ovarybots can´t just do anything without fucking something up.
And you know what? They think they are doing humanity a favour when in reality they are regressing it. If good looking men and women reproduced, sure. But since ugly women reproduce with good looking men, the chances of their child being good looking themselves are quiet slim. I don't think they are thinking this through very much but it's too late for them.

this is an underrated theory

everyone keeps harping on about iq but in addition to that, beautiful people are not breeding, they are specifically restricting their breeding on purpose, in order to get as much as possible out of their body (women avoiding pregnancy) or handsomeness and status (men not settling down and having kids)

this is going to unleash a fucking holocaust of ugliness and stupidity onto the world in the next few generations, as there are no more selective pressures left to beautify people (few men forcing women to be especially fit to attract a mate, harsh environment and lack of medicine forcing people to be healthy) and the idea that in the future the great majority is going to be able to afford mass surgeries and DNA modification is hilarious.