[Blackpill] The next generation will suffer more than us

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
72d 14h 11m
with female hypergamy on the rise and the feminist movement invading everywhere, the next generation of men will be completely fucked. Even more than us. The good thing is this:

There will be very advanced sex dolls -- even more advanced than ones today!

So it's a win-lose situation for them.

Saudade

Saudade

Just be a legend bro! Women love legends!
-
39d 19h 45m
can you imagine how brutal 20s will be when 10s were this degenerate
maybe some truecel will save us again in 30s :feelshehe:

C

CuckedRedditor

Admiral
24d 8h 28m
If Blackpill Singularity doesn't happen then, then it will never happen.

A

Abstract

Banned
-
33d 22h 27m
New generations will compete with 7 ft CRISPR chads while we rot with our holographic GF

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
106d 20h 28m
The incel rebellion shall begin.

0fflinemode

Veteran
★★★
15d 9h 15m
with female hypergamy on the rise and the feminist movement invading everywhere, the next generation of men will be completely fucked. Even more than us. The good thing is this:

I hope i live to eventually buy one.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 18h 14m
They will suffer less because of the better copes

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
8d 3h 19m
I dont care

I hope more people suffer so the world reaches breaking point and chaos unfolds everywhere

onurbaba

onurbaba

Recruit
★★★
3d 4h 30m
That is the reason why I am not roping.
I want to see what will happen to us and I want to see beta uprising with my own eyes. :ha..feels:

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Veteran
★★★★
29d 12h 11m
Sex dolls are going to be normalized when 90% of the male population is KSHV.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
135d 7h 43m
No doubt. It's going to be a blodbath

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
61d 19h 51m
i wonder which generation will finally escape, they probaly won't even know how lucky they are. and we'll just get told 'tough luck' and be warned with a nice big stick to stay in our hole and not ruin anyone else's fun and good mood.

it's probably over for us, humanity doesn't even blink at a generation or two of men getting fucked over, and never has.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
139d 20h 37m
Sexbots and artificial wombs will replace all sub6 foids by then.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

We are here because we are not free
★★★★
58d 26m
Sexbots and artificial wombs will replace women.

i wonder which generation will finally escape, they probaly won't even know how lucky they are. and we'll just get told 'tough luck' and be warned with a nice big stick to stay in our hole and not ruin anyone else's fun and good mood.

it's probably over for us, humanity doesn't even blink at a generation or two of men getting fucked over, and never has.
The generation that makes females obsolete will be the one that escapes. We'll live to see this, if we are lucky.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
61d 19h 51m

The generation that makes females obsolete will be the one that escapes. We'll live to see this, if we are lucky.
Theoretically there's no reason it shouldn't happen, the only thing needed is for men to remain productive and capable, so that they remain indispensable and not women.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

★★★★
58d 26m
Theoretically there's no reason it shouldn't happen, the only thing needed is for men to remain productive and capable, so that they remain indispensable and not women.
It'll likely take a literal split from society by the males involved for it to be successful. Like a million men move to some place like Siberia or Antarctica and just make their own society without females.

It would be a major evolutionary event more significant than tool use or opposable thumbs. A first for mammalian life.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
61d 19h 51m
It'll likely take a literal split from society by the males involved for it to be successful. Like a million men move to some place like Siberia or Antarctica and just make their own society without females.

It would be a major evolutionary event more significant than tool use or opposable thumbs. A first for mammalian life.
Honestly I like the sound of that, that much determination and teamwork, it would be beautiful.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

★★★★
58d 26m
Honestly I like the sound of that, that much determination and teamwork, it would be beautiful.
I've mentioned it briefly in previous posts. I think its entirely doable. I would wait until the wombs are viable and the sexbots more advanced. But there are enough disenfranchised and blackpilled males to make it work.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
85d 14h 12m
we need to start a revolution

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
77d 5h 37m
I think they'll be more oblivious because of food supply contaminations, Soy NPCs will make up the majority of the next generation

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
★★★★★
29d 17h 16m

sounds like a plan

Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 21h 48m
Gonna be interesting. I wonder what kind of incels will exist in 30 years. Probably ones that have a lot more balls than we do.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Officer
★★★
26d 20h 14m
They will suffer less because of the better copes
Hyper realistic sex bots with augmented reality deepfaked faces of celebrities are gonna be the bomb. You'll just buy a sexbot, put on your AR glasses, download the deepfake model of Natalie Portland's face or whoever, and then the software will map her face onto the sexbot's head. That shit is gonna rock.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★★
27d 23h 32m

Sex dolls aren't a solution no matter how advanced they become.You can automate away millions of jobs, everything from radiology, to zoology, but you cannot automate away a HUMAN VAGINA.

M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
28d 22h 14m
The west is on the fringe of a full scale culture war. God knows what it will develop into.