Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The next generation will suffer more than us

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
with female hypergamy on the rise and the feminist movement invading everywhere, the next generation of men will be completely fucked. Even more than us. The good thing is this:

There will be very advanced sex dolls -- even more advanced than ones today!

So it's a win-lose situation for them.

can you imagine how brutal 20s will be when 10s were this degenerate
maybe some truecel will save us again in 30s :feelshehe:

If Blackpill Singularity doesn't happen then, then it will never happen.

New generations will compete with 7 ft CRISPR chads while we rot with our holographic GF

The incel rebellion shall begin.

with female hypergamy on the rise and the feminist movement invading everywhere, the next generation of men will be completely fucked. Even more than us. The good thing is this:

I hope i live to eventually buy one.

They will suffer less because of the better copes

I dont care

I hope more people suffer so the world reaches breaking point and chaos unfolds everywhere

That is the reason why I am not roping.
I want to see what will happen to us and I want to see beta uprising with my own eyes. :ha..feels:

Sex dolls are going to be normalized when 90% of the male population is KSHV.

No doubt. It's going to be a blodbath

i wonder which generation will finally escape, they probaly won't even know how lucky they are. and we'll just get told 'tough luck' and be warned with a nice big stick to stay in our hole and not ruin anyone else's fun and good mood.

it's probably over for us, humanity doesn't even blink at a generation or two of men getting fucked over, and never has.

Sexbots and artificial wombs will replace all sub6 foids by then.

Sexbots and artificial wombs will replace women.

i wonder which generation will finally escape, they probaly won't even know how lucky they are. and we'll just get told 'tough luck' and be warned with a nice big stick to stay in our hole and not ruin anyone else's fun and good mood.

it's probably over for us, humanity doesn't even blink at a generation or two of men getting fucked over, and never has.
The generation that makes females obsolete will be the one that escapes. We'll live to see this, if we are lucky.

The generation that makes females obsolete will be the one that escapes. We'll live to see this, if we are lucky.

Theoretically there's no reason it shouldn't happen, the only thing needed is for men to remain productive and capable, so that they remain indispensable and not women.

Theoretically there's no reason it shouldn't happen, the only thing needed is for men to remain productive and capable, so that they remain indispensable and not women.
It'll likely take a literal split from society by the males involved for it to be successful. Like a million men move to some place like Siberia or Antarctica and just make their own society without females.

It would be a major evolutionary event more significant than tool use or opposable thumbs. A first for mammalian life.

It'll likely take a literal split from society by the males involved for it to be successful. Like a million men move to some place like Siberia or Antarctica and just make their own society without females.

It would be a major evolutionary event more significant than tool use or opposable thumbs. A first for mammalian life.
Honestly I like the sound of that, that much determination and teamwork, it would be beautiful.

Honestly I like the sound of that, that much determination and teamwork, it would be beautiful.
I've mentioned it briefly in previous posts. I think its entirely doable. I would wait until the wombs are viable and the sexbots more advanced. But there are enough disenfranchised and blackpilled males to make it work.

we need to start a revolution

I think they'll be more oblivious because of food supply contaminations, Soy NPCs will make up the majority of the next generation

sounds like a plan

Gonna be interesting. I wonder what kind of incels will exist in 30 years. Probably ones that have a lot more balls than we do.

They will suffer less because of the better copes
Hyper realistic sex bots with augmented reality deepfaked faces of celebrities are gonna be the bomb. You'll just buy a sexbot, put on your AR glasses, download the deepfake model of Natalie Portland's face or whoever, and then the software will map her face onto the sexbot's head. That shit is gonna rock.

Sex dolls aren't a solution no matter how advanced they become.You can automate away millions of jobs, everything from radiology, to zoology, but you cannot automate away a HUMAN VAGINA.

The west is on the fringe of a full scale culture war. God knows what it will develop into.