Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Nice Guy stereotype

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
A nice guy is basically a man who acts nice but is secretly misogynistic and an asshole underneath his facade, this is a low IQ definition and widely accepted one. Foids love using this strawman when an ugly male approaches them, they say that he must secretly be evil as a way to not get shamed for rejecting a genuinely nice person, they say nice guys aren't truly nice because they expect something in return.

Normoids and foids often say that being nice is the bare minimum to a relationship like jfl. To sub 8 males, kindness is not the bare minimum, we often go through entire years without receiving a single act of kindness, infact most men treasure acts of kindness for mad time. Nice guys are nice because it is a projection of how they want to be treated back; nicely. How fucking hard can it be before foids to grasp that not everyone in life has it as easy as them?

And for the few nice guys who turn into assholes after being rejected, it's not that they were always assholes, it is a coping mechanism. They wanted to be with you so much that when they got rejected, they had to be mean and belittle you so it doesn't hurt as much jfl.

Fuck the Nice Guy shit, foids and normoids love it as it allows them to gaslight men and bully them even more.

Nice guys are nice because it is a projection of how they want to be treated back
Basically. I had a study that said the nice guys becoming the way they are is more of a reaction to constant rejection, rather then them being like that from birth. I lost it unfortunately but il try to find it again. Turns out day in and day out rejections eats your soul away, shocker right?

They like telling themselves that, when in reality they have no fucking idea. But they need an excuse for their inflated ego's, they actually rejected them for being ugly, no one can detect a bad person, especially on the Internet. Though I don't really understand the cucks that agree with them, they're basically in the exact same situation. Idk if it's either cope, they try to get mladys attention or they are genuinely that stupid

Nice guys and uglys finish last

Nice guy bashing/accusing them of having "ulterior motives" is bullshit. Every "nice" person on the planet (including women and good-looking men, not just unattractive men) expects something in return for being nice.

People who are polite and have good manners expect others to be polite and show good manners to them in return.

Bosses who are tolerant/hands-off towards their subordinates expect them to show their appreciation by getting their work done and not giving them a hard time.

Rich people who donate to charity use it as a tax write-off as well as for virtue signaling.

NOBODY would continue being nice if all they received in return was people being assholes to them. "Muh ulterior motives" is just a bullshit excuse to attack ugly males. Notice how that line never gets used against foids or Chads. It's pure hypocrisy and judging based on gender and looks.

High IQ thread

one thing women do is called gaslighting. They want to make you feel as if you're the bad person for being rejected and upset that you've been rejected. It's YOUR fault because you're an ASSHOLE for daring to expect kindness.

I think what everybody means by "nice guy" is basically a SIMP, it has to be, isn't it? I mean, that's exactly what it is, right?

Im a "nice guy" to people, girls included, in that I treat them with nicely, with respect, how I want to be treated.

But im not a "nice guy" in the way I see people say it is, like buying gifts, giving money, or doing shit like that, I'd never do that.

I think what everybody means by "nice guy" is basically a SIMP, it has to be, isn't it? I mean, that's exactly what it is, right?

Im a "nice guy" to people, girls included, in that I treat them with nicely, with respect, how I want to be treated.

But im not a "nice guy" in the way I see people say it is, like buying gifts, giving money, or doing shit like that, I'd never do that.
a nice guy is a sub8 man who tries to act like chad

There is no such thing as pure "nice" or selflessness. Every normslime relationshit is based in transactions and "wanting something". If women were "nice" they'd ignore their hypergamous instinct, disregard LMS, and judge men based on personality only. "Niceguy" rejection is projection and a coping mechanism for foids to not acknowledge how vain and shallow they really are. When a soyboy embraces the "niceguy" narrative he does it because he cannot accept the reality of LMS and he may himself not cut it when it comes to holes' standards.

they demonize any unattractive male who tries to be romantic, just to avoid saying the truth for rejecting him

the fact females collectively agreed upon using this term is sickening

they demonize any unattractive male who tries to be romantic, just to avoid saying the truth for rejecting him

the fact females collectively agreed upon using this term is sickening

Yeah, I also think most “nice guys” are simps

Nice guys ER fast

A niceguy is basically a bluepilled man that tries to be nice to a foid and she treats him like shit so he treat her the same way thus he's a toxic misogyny inkwell

A nice guy is basically a man who acts nice but is secretly misogynistic and an asshole underneath his facade, this is a low IQ definition and widely accepted one. Foids love using this strawman when an ugly male approaches them, they say that he must secretly be evil as a way to not get shamed for rejecting a genuinely nice person, they say nice guys aren't truly nice because they expect something in return.

Normoids and foids often say that being nice is the bare minimum to a relationship like jfl. To sub 8 males, kindness is not the bare minimum, we often go through entire years without receiving a single act of kindness, infact most men treasure acts of kindness for mad time. Nice guys are nice because it is a projection of how they want to be treated back; nicely. How fucking hard can it be before foids to grasp that not everyone in life has it as easy as them?

And for the few nice guys who turn into assholes after being rejected, it's not that they were always assholes, it is a coping mechanism. They wanted to be with you so much that when they got rejected, they had to be mean and belittle you so it doesn't hurt as much jfl.

Fuck the Nice Guy shit, foids and normoids love it as it allows them to gaslight men and bully them even more.

Women know that they are bad People and they Project this mindset onto others. That's why a nice guy seems fake to them.

Also, the best interaction with women that I've had were after I treated them like absolute shit. Sometimes I would just be stressed and lash out and even feel guilty after, only to be surprised by how nice they were to me all of the sudden.