Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The no reply pill is truly the most brutal

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Imagine being ignored and unacknowledged even by a group of ostracized social outcasts.

You take the time out of your day to make a great thread because you got an idea. You pour your heart and soul into it, trying to express everything as well as you can. You constantly check the alert bar but nothing pops up.

No one wants to interact with you. An incel among incels. The truest of cels. Then you think to yourself "maybe I really am low iq and terminally retarded"

Yes. Maybe I really am :feelsrope:

True it's absolutely brootal :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I’m sorry you got no reply

Replying so you don’t feel that way

Replying so you don’t feel that way

We're all in this together my brother. Just because foids could care less about your existence or mine doesn't mean nobody cares about you. We're all here for you.

We ride together, we die together, Incels 4 Life

[Cope]Your post is so high IQ that people don't know how to intelligently contribute, so they don't reply at all.

Thanks brocels

There’s no thread for your face :feelshaha:

just then i thought this was gonna be a dating thread, and i was like nah, being ghosted/ lead on/ mocked is worse

just then i thought this was gonna be a dating thread, and i was like nah, being ghosted/ lead on/ mocked is worse
I could make one like that but its just a classic case of incelism not getting any replies from foids. But an incel among incels doesn't get responses even among his brethren.

Imagine being ignored and unacknowledged even by a group of ostracized social outcasts.

You take the time out of your day to make a great thread because you got an idea. You pour your heart and soul into it, trying to express everything as well as you can. You constantly check the alert bar but nothing pops up.

No one wants to interact with you. An incel among incels. The truest of cels. Then you think to yourself "maybe I really am low iq and terminally retarded"

Cope
The agepill is worse

Cope
The agepill is worse

Honestly incels aren't accepted anywhere. Some people even hate each other and can even be pretty bitter due to the shit they've been through. Don't focus on impressing people because ya win some and lose some. It's the nature of our "wonderful" genetics. Fr tho hang in there we're all we got brother.

Here's a reply brocel

That’s why I stopped making threads out of fear no one here likes me. I just stick with posting

Your post is so high IQ that people don't know how to intelligently contribute, so they don't reply at all.
this has unironically happen to me.
I see a thread I want to reply to but I legitimately can't think of a response and I want to do a little more than quoting the OP and saying based or something.

Hey OP, you never know. Some incel might take your words to heart, but might not be low inhib enough to make an account and respond. Maybe a bluepiller on the edge read your thread/comment, and decided to join or take your advice. It's not always about getting alerts, as nice as that is, but just getting your message out there.

This happens to almost every post of mine. I am a failure in literally every aspect of life.