Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The noodlewhore from the Brock Turner rape case went on to profit enormously from her "trauma"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-

The victim impact statement she wrote and read at her assailant's sentencing hearing the following year went viral after it was published online by Buzzfeed, and was read 11 million times within four days.[2] Miller was referred to as Emily Doe in court documents and in media reports until September 2019, when she relinquished her anonymity and released her acclaimed memoir Know My Name which won the 2019 National Book Critics Circle Award in the Autobiography category.[3] She is credited with sparking national discussion in the United States about the treatment of sexual assault cases and victims by college campuses and court systems. She is also a public speaker.[4]

Brock Turner dindu nuffin.

Who buys that sort of book?

Imagine committing social suicide to fuck a noodle jfl

The victim impact statement she wrote and read at her assailant's sentencing hearing the following year went viral after it was published online by Buzzfeed, and was read 11 million times within four days.[2] Miller was referred to as Emily Doe in court documents and in media reports until September 2019, when she relinquished her anonymity and released her acclaimed memoir Know My Name which won the 2019 National Book Critics Circle Award in the Autobiography category.[3] She is credited with sparking national discussion in the United States about the treatment of sexual assault cases and victims by college campuses and court systems. She is also a public speaker.[4]
Wait, she was a Wmaf noodle?
Fuck her tbh
crickets from the JBW copers as usual
Jbw, she is wmaf, jbw is LAW

Filthy dumb, noodle scum.

Noodles are the most vile creatures on earth

She wasn't even raped since she was drunk probably thought the guy was a chad and then found out that he wasn't and now is screaming rape

JBW theory but a white guy has to "rape" a drunk foid behind a dumpster to get laid

JBW theory but a white guy has to "rape" a drunk foid behind a dumpster to get laid
And he got away with it so it works just be white at a private university and take advantage. He was trusted around her because he was white and a high tier normie. I wouldn’t rape anyone because like it’s wrong and a waste of my time.

She wasn't even raped since she was drunk probably thought the guy was a chad and then found out that he wasn't and now is screaming rape
Modern day western women in a nutshell. Fucking western whores is like playing Russian Roulette with your dick because of this after-the-fact rape accusation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back