Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The normie program for bullying incels at every stage of life

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
age 5-10: Bully incels for being ugly, laugh, point, call them names, shove them into the dirt, etc. Do everything you can to get the incel to become a withdrawn, weird kid, and set out his life to later on when he hits his adult years become anxious and depressed and wanting to suicide every day.

age 11-14: Pull fun 'pranks' like fooling an incel into believing a chick likes him and then shattering his ego in public. Slap books out of his hand, give him swirlies, etc. Gang up and tell lies about him so he gets in trouble with adults. Hopefully the incel winds up with PTSD, a sever stutter, or other fun things.

age 16-22: Exclude the incel from every formative experience there is, from parties to dating to simple socializing. Do this because he is awkward and weird and lacks social skills (due to you and yours bullying and isolating him for his entire life). If you are forced to interact with him, make sure you are rude and unpleasant towards him, because he is bothering you (by existing). Conveniently forget everything you have ever done to anyone like him in the past. You are a normie - a good person.

age 23+: get bored of not bullying incels. Find out where they post online, barge in on them, or create communities devoted to mocking them. Make a few troll accounts to show how they have "extreme" beliefs so you can justify your attacks on them. If an incel ever complains about anything, tell him it is his fault for being awkward, weird, lacking social skills, and for being full of anger and misogyny. Why would he be angry after all? It's not like you bullied, excluded, ridiculed, beat him up, etc for most of his life. You are a normie. A good person.

5-10 is incredibly true and well put, it hits home hard

I just dont agree about the last part.

No REAL normie takes part in a community made for the sole purpouse of bullying angry virgins on the internet.

I just dont agree about the last part.

No REAL normie takes part in a community made for the sole purpouse of bullying angry virgins on the internet.

Yep, /r/cucktears and kiwifarms is for idiots who just want to be normies when in reality they are failures

You forgot the part about talking shit about and villainizing him on TV after he snaps due to years of ostracization.

Aside from the last one, very legit. Pass the :feelsrope:

Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

If they cared about us they would use one of their gay hashtags to fund programs to help us make friends and meet women. But since they don't care if we turned to ash, they just try to dismiss us with generic advice.

Reminds me of a St.Alia post

Potent ER fuel. Very accurate. It reminded me of Chris Chan but you don't have to be a total psycho to get that treatment. Cyberbullying and character assassination suck. If I see some mocking page about me I will find out who posted it and blow his car up.

even at age 16-22 they still have those bullying bullshit from age 5-15, but then this is me speaking from experience
If there was a god, god would've already punished these bullies and made us incels into chads

This is so true it fucking hurts

What happened in this gif? Looks like it's been in Russia lol
I read a story that this old man was forced to go in the retirement home because of his age. He wanted to die so bad that he doubled that chance by setting him on fire + impact

Yup, its the price we pay for being born unattractive.

People act like normies are mentally strong. In reality, their looks/height prevent them from getting bullied

age 5-10: Bully incels for being ugly, laugh, point, call them names, shove them into the dirt, etc. Do everything you can to get the incel to become a withdrawn, weird kid, and set out his life to later on when he hits his adult years become anxious and depressed and wanting to suicide every day.

age 11-14: Pull fun 'pranks' like fooling an incel into believing a chick likes him and then shattering his ego in public. Slap books out of his hand, give him swirlies, etc. Gang up and tell lies about him so he gets in trouble with adults. Hopefully the incel winds up with PTSD, a sever stutter, or other fun things.

age 16-22: Exclude the incel from every formative experience there is, from parties to dating to simple socializing. Do this because he is awkward and weird and lacks social skills (due to you and yours bullying and isolating him for his entire life). If you are forced to interact with him, make sure you are rude and unpleasant towards him, because he is bothering you (by existing). Conveniently forget everything you have ever done to anyone like him in the past. You are a normie - a good person.

age 23+: get bored of not bullying incels. Find out where they post online, barge in on them, or create communities devoted to mocking them. Make a few troll accounts to show how they have "extreme" beliefs so you can justify your attacks on them. If an incel ever complains about anything, tell him it is his fault for being awkward, weird, lacking social skills, and for being full of anger and misogyny. Why would he be angry after all? It's not like you bullied, excluded, ridiculed, beat him up, etc for most of his life. You are a normie. A good person.

Man I really like this series of thread you've been doing. They're pretty on point mos tof the time. If you'd start a Youtubr cope/rant channel, count me in as a subbed.

Normies are scum, just go on r9k, used to be a "safe space" for male virgins where we shared self-depreciating autistic stories and then normie scum invaded and now it is /b/ 2.0.

Normies are scum and ruin everything.

Agree with most except 5-10

Before puberty is the only age in which even incels are accepted. Back in primary school, people were actually nice to me and I was happy. It's hard to believe that there was a time in my life where I was actually smiling and enjoying life.

Even in ERs manifesto, he describes his childhood years as the "blissful beginning."

Then when I started secondary school and hit puberty my world got turned upside down and the metamorphosis from a jovial kid to an acrimonious psychopath commenced.
What if you were just attractive then but only got ugly with puberty?

This is nicely written, but I don't really agree with the last paragraph: I don't think those who are obsessed about incels are the same people who bullied them in the past.

The bullies don't spend their evenings and weekends on internet forums.

This is nicely written, but I don't really agree with the last paragraph: I don't think those who are obsessed about incels are the same people who bullied them in the past.

The bullies don't spend their evenings and weekends on internet forums.
*cough* cucktears, kiwifarms *cough* *cough*

another igh iq post buddyboyo

I read a story that this old man was forced to go in the retirement home because of his age. He wanted to die so bad that he doubled that chance by setting him on fire + impact
what a beast. wish i could do this at my old uni

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back